• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Behind the Masquerade RP

"I forgot to label the exact cell but I will tell you the cell. For the price of one insult being delivered to me." Cherry says.

“That is a very bad deal for you so you know what I am just going to claim the time you spent talking to me and tell you Cell BO8.” Cherry says.

"The latter because you guys for some reason can't come up with an insult I would have accepted poopoo head for goodness sakes." Cherry says before disappearing.

"Can someone tell me what that means?" Gregory asks confused.

"Cherry will give anything if they are given an appropriate payment so far we have only asked for directions. You guys could probably ask him for powers, their interference, weapons, individuals, worlds provided the right price, the more expensive include people, your home, emotions, lifespan, and most costly of all your true nature or name." Gregory says.

"Cherry will give anything if they are given an appropriate payment so far we have only asked for directions. You guys could probably ask him for powers, their interference, weapons, individuals, worlds provided the right price, the more expensive include people, your home, emotions, lifespan, and most costly of all your true nature or name." Gregory says.
"Right... so we shouldn't be too reliant on them I take it?"

(I guess we can start the encounter)
In front of the group is a cell no different from the others with the label BO8 and inside what seems to be a normal human reciting a poem to no one.
" Wolf ate the Owl
The Wolf ate the Wren
The Wolf ate the Crow in the Dragon's den.
The Dragon woke up
And saw the mad beast
And she thought he'd make a rather fine feast.
The Wolf, he was clever
The Wolf, he was sly
The Wolf spun a tale, a glint in his eye.
The Dragon thought it hard
And she thought it best
To tear a wide hole in her beating chest
The Wolf grinned and laughed
And went out once again
To go find another dragon's den."

Back