• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Been enjoying Danmachi lately, and I think the adorable rabbits (yes, plural) need some match-ups

Rules
Speed: Equal

Place: Dungeon floor 13

Mind set: In-character. Bell thinks Rocket is a monster from the dungeon. Rocket wants to beat Bell to get his gear.

Knowledge: None

Victory: Death or KO

Standard Equipment for both.

Bell is Level 2, right before entering the middle floors. He's much stronger than a minotaur that's 164,634,017.25 joules

Rocket is from GotG 2. He scales from Gamora, who scales from Quill, who scales from Spidey, who scales from Bucky, who scales from Steve (190,856,763 joules), I think. Don't think he fully scales, though. He's stronger with equipment anyway

Bell Cranel Level 1
You won't be taking anything! Or Kami-sama will be sad

Rocket Cutout Render
I'll be taking those daggers, buddy

Trash Panda:

Harem Rabbit:

Inconclusive:

Interesting thing here. I'll ignore the fact that Rocket isn't a rabbit in order to get to the meat of this.

To be frank, I can easily see Rocket opening this match himself, pulling out his laser cannon and firing at Bell. And with that, unless he gets hit, which is a pretty good likelyhood, honestly, Bell would immediately attempt to seek cover, as he isn't used to anything actively firing at him at this point in his adventure. At that point, it would become a fire fight, as Rocket would continue shooting his laser cannon at Bell, while Bell would begin a barrage of Firebolts. At this point, it would become uncertain who would be able to win...Until you realize that Rocket is an expert sniper and has had much more experience in the battlefield than Bell has, which is literally one of the major points of DanMachi. Plus, Rocket's endless barrage of fire would force Bell to just launch Firebolts to cover him, and unless he can find a way to get close enough to Rocket to use his knives, he's gonna eventually suffer Mind Down and fall unconscious.

Ultimately, both characters do have a chance to win here. However, Rocket just has more stable ways of winning, and Bell's one and only long-range technique will eventually put him into an extremely vulnerable position. I love DanMachi, it's one of my favorite light novels/manga/anime. However, the stats don't lie. So, I'm gonna give this to Rocket with mid-difficulty.

Winner: Rocket Raccoo

Back