• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah....i doubt Goku would resist a trillions of alien X duplications and multitask his way out of them. Also this is a hax stomp.

Unite My Rice said:
Goku one-shots before he gets to transform :^)
For ***** sake this half assed reasoning again?

It has been established in canon that the Omnitrix will NOT allow that to happen Speed equal or not!. It will turn him into whatever form is needed to survive!

The OP assumes that Goku is going to let ben change transformation occasionally, though he only need atomic-x for this matter.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Didn't see anything that indicated it was. Its not easy to tell if someone is joking on the internet you know...
Oh yes, because someone uses a :^) face when presenting hard evidence. Also it is probably safe to assume it is a joke since Rice is a Discussion Mod and wouldn't just slap on that reasoning without making fun of that trope.

Serious debater said:
You guys do realize Ben 10,000 can transform with a thought right? And that he has other aliens who could beat Goku.
Although we regulate this battle only with the confirmed aliens, not the unknown.

Yeah I'm getting a stomp vibe from this. Can Ben even use his alien forms? Even if he could his High 5-A forms are massively outlassed in AP.

"Lacks Alien X's Hax"

See's reality warping along with space and time manipulation and duplication on his profile >.>

Giving this one to Ben via Atomic-X

Anyway, I'm gonna assume he doesn't have access to anything that ends in a capital X.

So it all depends on what he can do with 24 hours of prep. Can he get access to other aliens that his alternate counterparts have? Can he fuse them with the Biomnitrix? Can he make them ultimate? Is the Chronosapien Time Bomb on the table?

He is not the same, that's why the resulting fusion isnt either species. But some wierd mix in between.

Alien X is a true celestialsapien however. I think someone said that he was more powerful because of that.

ProspectX said:
He is not the same, that's why the resulting fusion isnt either species. But some wierd mix in between.
Alien X is a true celestialsapien however. I think someone said that he was more powerful because of that.
Atomic-X is part Celestialsapien, and so he has the powers of one.

Alien X is banned for his hax abilites making this a stomp, so Atomic-X should be too.

Thats why i said that it was a wierd mix in between, it may have a bit of celestial sapien attributes but the dna resulting fusion makes it's neither species, but something else entierly.

ProspectX said:
Thats why i said that it was a wierd mix in between, it may have a bit of celestial sapien attributes but the dna resulting fusion makes it's neither species, but something else entierly.
It's not about the species, it's about the abilities that hail from said species.

Ok so... then Ben visits Goku says "Hey man I'm forbidden from using my means of beating you mind handing me some of dat sweet DNA bro?" Goku spits and Ben dies.

For real though... Isn't this match-up kind of either a stomp one way or the other?

Well ben could replace Goku's dna but i'm not that confident that he could obtain the super saiyan form, according to akira's newest interview.

"It's not like anyone can become a Super Saiyan through training and anger. In order to become a Super Saiyan, one's body must contain something called "S-Cells". Once these S-Cells reach a certain amount, a trigger such as anger will explosively increase the S-Cells and cause a change in the body; that's Super Saiyan. Most Saiyans have some S-Cells, although not a great quantity. The reason why Goku and Vegeta's children can become Super Saiyan relatively easily is probably because to a certain extent they inherited a lot of S-Cells, and also because Earth's environment is gentler and easier to live in than Planet Vegeta."

Not sure how far the omntrix dna copy extends to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back