• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Alien X infinite speed upgrade With telekinesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien X infinite speed upgrade With telekinesis​

As shown in here in alien x profile that alien x has infinite attack speed because he was able to move galaxies all across infinite universe.

My reasoning for him to have infinite speed through this is based of reason that if a character "X" is capable of moving an object "B" from one point to another point then he himself as well will be capable of moving himself from that point to another. Considering that these points are set along infinite distance where the end's don't exist still alien x was able to move galaxies and star systems to the very end then he should be able to move upto that distance himself as well.

Last edited:
Is it that he moved all galaxies an infinite distance or he moved all galaxies in an infinite universe.
One of them has to do with speed and another is simply range
He moved all galaxies to an entire infinite universe/distance.

It's already in a speed section but I want it to be his usual speed rather than attack speed.

How is it a range speed?
Does he move these galaxies physically or does he just make them pop up in another universe?

If it's the former, it's attack speed, if it's the latter, then it's just range.

Can't seem to find the linked scan for his Infinite Speed, it's looking more like Range rather speed.
If it is shown to be physically moved, that's textbook speed, since Speed = Distance / Time, and moving an object involves having a distance component.

Only way this can be range is if the galaxies just popped up in another universe without any distance component involved.

@Reiner Do you have any scans where it shows the galaxies being physically moved?

Does he move these galaxies physically or does he just make them pop up in another universe?

If it's the former, it's attack speed, if it's the latter, then it's just range.
Former, but if he can move the galaxies to the end of the universe can't he do same with himself?

Now that I've seen the scan, assuming he really did fill up an infinite universe like this, it'd be Infinite attack speed.

However, for this to scale to Alien X, you will need to provide evidence that he himself can physically keep up with them, or that he easily keeps up with foes who can dodge/outpace these same attacks or attacks of a similar nature.

Now that I've seen the scan, assuming he really did fill up an infinite universe like this, it'd be Infinite attack speed.

However, for this to scale to Alien X, you will need to provide evidence that he himself can physically keep up with them, or that he easily keeps up with foes who can dodge/outpace these same attacks or attacks of a similar nature.
Oh, so arguing it with telekinesis won't help?
Not sure it's my first time arguing for speed.

I'll just wait for other members to look at it then as I am not aware of it that much.

I have a question, and sorry if it's too derailing, but shouldn't Alien X have Multi-Galactic or even Infinite LS with Telekinesis since he moved all the galaxies of the infinite universe? Or he wasn't using telekinesis at that moment?

I have a question, and sorry if it's too derailing, but shouldn't Alien X have Multi-Galactic or even Infinite LS with Telekinesis since he moved all the galaxies of the infinite universe?
Aye.

And he definitely was using some sort of telekinesis, he wasn't physically holding them or moving them.

@KLOL506 @Pain_to12 @DarkDragonMedeus Should I change it to immeasurable then Considering he moved all things from himself to all other points that includes other dimensions/spacetime continuum as well? As I said I am not aware with speed thing so I am here relying.
I don't think it should. At best it'd just be dimensional travel for entering and exiting the dimensions/spacetime continuums + covering the space of said dimensions/spacetime continuums.

I don't think it should. At best it'd just be dimensional travel for entering and exiting the dimensions/spacetime continuums + covering the space of said dimensions/spacetime continuums.
i guess that's one way you could argue it but then again it has no evidence either like alien x moving the galaxies across a possible infinite amount of space time continuums

That being said, is Alien X actually moving them across multiple spacetime continuums? At best I only see the spacetime continuum he's in to be filled.

is it really an anti feat since nothing in the show really contradicts it, it would make more sense to make alien x's attack speed immeasurable than base speed as well tbh
It's not so much about the speed being an anti-feat but that it's an anti-feat for the universes being separate space-time continuums if you can traverse them physically with sheer speed.

Of course, that's part of the Tier 2 revisions but many people have voiced disagreements saying that being travelling between universes via sheer speed is not a debunk, but that's for another thread.

I have a question, and sorry if it's too derailing, but shouldn't Alien X have Multi-Galactic or even Infinite LS with Telekinesis since he moved all the galaxies of the infinite universe? Or he wasn't using telekinesis at that moment?
He was using telekinesis that's given so he should.

That being said, is Alien X actually moving them across multiple spacetime continuums? At best I only see the spacetime continuum he's in to be filled.
The only thing actually evident here that he moved all the matters in all of spacetime continuum's that exist in the universe, nothing else like popped out or anything else has been suggested so yes.

The only thing actually evident here that he moved all the matters in all of spacetime continuum's that exist in the universe, nothing else like popped out or anything else has been suggested so yes.
Not what I'm talking about.

Was it explicitly stated that he moved them to another universe? Or was he merely moving them around within that one same universe?

So I guess via telekinesis it makes sense to him have infinite speed and for immesearable speed I am not quite sure.
Yeah it could be. But considering he was only shown to move all the matters in the entire universe not to open portals, it can go this way as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back