• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Annihilargg

I will explain it simply.

As you know, Annihilarg's explosion in the universe was scaled to 2A, while the explosion in the white nothingness was possibly scaled to 1B. When I watch the episodes again, it doesn't say that the two Annihilargs are different. So both should logically be considered the same.
When Alien X was recreating the universe, Benjamin said, "Everything I have is inside her!" Serena and Bellicus replied, "It was in it, technically." They were referring to the erasure of the universe and everything.

In other parallel universes, all the Smothie logos have changed.

I propose that Annihilarg's explosion, both in the universe and in the White Nothingness, be upgraded to possibly 1B in its entirety.

Agree: @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Barry_Ken, @Spectra_Schiffer @LuffyRuffy46307,@Ghengiroo115, @Ednaxel2 @TheShape03 @Reiner04 @zaraus @NXCHT.66 @Aolphl @ByArrow

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Currently nutral (if no counterarguments provided, then I will agree) but my vote doesn't matter much (waiting for staff)
Edit _: all other timelines also had changes like Mr Smoothies building change so it possibly applies to timestream and hypertimestream (I am changing vote to agreeeeeeeee)

Any evidence that more than local universe was erased?
Assuming @OMNIVERSAL-KING is right then alternate universe Mr. Smoothies have the post-Annihilaargh design. Also correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the green and white hoodie also something that’s only post-Annihilaargh yet No Watch Ben wears it?

Aside from that I feel it would just be assumed to be at the same level as its creation. Nothing says it isn’t the same level, and in A New Dawn its creation and destruction capabilities are treated as exact opposites by the characters with no implication that they’re different in potency. Plus iirc the destruction aspect comes from the Annihilaargh trying to create a new universe, but since there’s already a universe there they both end up cancelling each other out. Seems weird for two equal forces to cancel each other out, yet have the destruction only extend up to a single timeline instead of the entire structure.

EDIT: If it wasn’t already obvious then I agree. Means my Infinite LS proposal for Feedback is down the gutter now but oh well.

Last edited:
Assuming @OMNIVERSAL-KING is right then alternate universe Mr. Smoothies have the post-Annihilaargh design. Also correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the green and white hoodie also something that’s only post-Annihilaargh yet No Watch Ben wears it?

Aside from that I feel it would just be assumed to be at the same level as its creation. Nothing says it isn’t the same level, and in A New Dawn its creation and destruction capabilities are treated as exact opposites by the characters with no implication that they’re different in potency. Plus iirc the destruction aspect comes from the Annihilaargh trying to create a new universe, but since there’s already a universe there they both end up cancelling each other out. Seems weird for two equal forces to cancel each other out, yet have the destruction only extend up to a single timeline instead of the entire structure.
K. I think I agree for now.

Wait I'm sorry but why is it whenever the prime verse is referring to "universe" it's actually talking about the universe the characters are in AND the other infinite universes? This has always confused me

Wait I'm sorry but why is it whenever the prime verse is referring to "universe" it's actually talking about the universe the characters are in AND the other infinite universes? This has always confused me
Ben 10 just doesn’t like to use its terminology consistently. Sometimes “universe” is just the dimension based on our universe, sometimes “universe” is the entire prime timeline and sometimes “universe” is just everything. Same goes for “dimension” as well (Dimension 12 refers to a part of the Prime timeline while Dimension 23 refers to an alternate timeline). Basically you just look for context clues to figure out which one they’re talking about at the time.

Ben 10 just doesn’t like to use its terminology consistently. Sometimes “universe” is just the dimension based on our universe, sometimes “universe” is the entire prime timeline and sometimes “universe” is just everything. Same goes for “dimension” as well (Dimension 12 refers to a part of the Prime timeline while Dimension 23 refers to an alternate timeline). Basically you just look for context clues to figure out which one they’re talking about at the time.
What examples are there of the entire prime timeline being referred to as just a universe?

We can use joy Kelly's statement to finish confusion (universe is made up of multiverses made up of universes)

Back