• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Articguana scaling

What image looks the best for him?

Arctiguana official
Arcticguana render
Also should OS version also be on his profile even though kid Ben didn't use him but Ben 10000 did

Arctiguana Model

Spinoirr said:
What image looks the best for him?
Arctiguana official
Arcticguana render
Also should OS version also be on his profile even though kid Ben didn't use him but Ben 10000 did

Arctiguana Model
i was planing to create his page but you can make it...as i'm inexperienced

here is information about this "Freezing Lizard" lol

he is at 10:20 here

his wiki

he is street level...but ultimate form could be higher due to ice cannons here

he kept up with eon in someway but i doubt it will be accepeted here

his reaction speed is very fast as he froze the lake in a very short amout of time and kept up with eon....

Freazeing calcs can be used as it takes energy to frezze things

There are a lot of freezing calcs also he froze a river to trap future vilgax

Spinoirr said:
Also his ultimate form is on ablitos profile
well it does exists...whoever has ultimatrix can access it,i would count it..

check out the video i linked of him facing eon.

he is compeleted unharmed by lava or even inside volcano as he can freeze the whole surface of the city...and he did surived lava in video game i know video game doesn't count but just telling his abilitty.... (it's in another timeline)

here is him freezing the lava in the show

video game 8:20 here

So he would also be At least Small City level, likely Mountain level (Should be comparable to weaker aliens such as Armodrillo) like wildvine

Spinoirr said:
So he would also be At least Small City level, likely Mountain level (Should be comparable to weaker aliens such as Armodrillo) like wildvine
yeah regular form small city level

i suggest adding ult form too making him Mountian Level.

ya know what....since albedo got his ultimate forms it would make sense to not add ultimate verison of him ...i agree on that, add only regular form of Articguana

Spinoirr said:
I need to check the wiki to see what eps he was using him
okay good luck i'm just happy that we are creating pages so fast i really enjoy here & love putting the profile on the main page with images.

thanks alot guys we make a good team ...can't wait to see the end result 😊

All Albedo did was case ben and the gang and go ult to try amd block them off before turing back

Spinoirr said:
All Albedo did was case ben and the gang and go ult to try amd block them off before turing back
i ask a content helper he said to get

To get calculationss of a character, you put a request in this thread.

The freezing water is out of question due to being Ben 10.000 alien and most of his aliens are above the current ones

You know, you could scale him to other aliens in the series. That feat is not near Low 7-B, heck, even Low 7-C is not possible with it

I would go with

At least Small City level, likely Mountain level (Should be comparable to weaker aliens such as Armodrillo) or mention Ben 23 version of him beat his Tetrax

Also the fact he can live getting hit multiple times by a member of raths race until he got tired

Back