• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: HDE and Infinite lifting strength for Alien X

Status
Not open for further replies.
This CRT is pretty simple; Alien X body itself is iself a Pocket Universe with infinite galaxies shown in the events of Universe recreation when he sent galaxies outside of his body in the main Universe, it has been already accepted here and written on his profile.

Due to his Body being Universe itself it should qualify for HDE aka 4D and he should have infinite lifting strength as was accepted here by 2 staff members already via telekinesis.

Alien X already is not bound by spacetime of any Universe means his pocket Dimension has its own Time Dimension and causality and it's as well has been accepted already. Done.

Agree: @Firestorm808 , @DarkDragonMedeus , @Shadowbeast , @Larssx , @AKUTO123 , @Barbar01 , @Greenshifter , @Not_Icarus , @Maitreya , @the_doctor , @Forthegood, @Delta333 , @AnimesFreak2

Disagree: @Robo

neutral: @Abstractly_a_Protagonist

Last edited:
Let's not bully my peak fodder verse.
977700393574367272.webp

Disagree, Alien X's pocket dimension is completely empty aside from the personalities and its 3D size is unknown.
You gotta make your thread to prove that it's impty and all since that's not what is accepted here and it having whatever 3D size is unrelated if it is not bounded by All Time but of it's own, 4D is needed not L2C.

Last edited:
Unrelated but shouldn't Alien X resist existence erasure and reality warping as listed powers? He survives the annihilargh with no issue and the device is listed to have those abilities.
Wait it does? If that's the case then should but for next thread ig.

Annihilarg is listed to have reality destruction (existence erasure), so yes. I'd like to have him have explicitly resist reality warping in the wiki as well to complete the basic cosmic tier resistances but I can't come up with anything right now for that unfortunately lol.

reiner wtf?
"Most three-dimensional beings see a Contumelia as an animate projection of what holds the most emotional sway over them"
ben can perceive a 3d form of contumelia
3D mfs can literally interact and perceive alien x, touch him etc

You gotta make your thread to prove that it's impty and all since that's not what is accepted here and it having whatever 3D size is unrelated if it is not bounded by All Time but of it's own, 4D is needed not L2C.
Iirc it was accepted by staff somewhere. If you’re right about the latter though I suppose I’ll agree.

reiner wtf?
"Most three-dimensional beings see a Contumelia as an animate projection of what holds the most emotional sway over them"
ben can perceive a 3d form of contumelia
3D mfs can literally interact and perceive alien x, touch him etc
Robo, meh I'll say.

talking-ben-ben.gif

address my argument please
i feel like i am missing something very important
i agree with the lifting strength tho
You just need to be higher Dimensional, interacting is absolutely possible, naljians and trio can interact, same with many other characters who has HDE.
Only the pocket dimension gets HDE
And that pocket Dimension is currently accepted to be Alien X body.

You just need to be higher Dimensional, interacting is absolutely possible, naljians and trio can interact, same with many other characters who has HDE.
You can't interact with the entirety of a higher-D being, even if their higher-D size is insignificant. Unless you have the ability to do so.
And that pocket Dimension is currently accepted to be Alien X body.
Hmm, carry on then I suppose. Though it is also accepted to exist outside of the universe or "hidden".

You can't interact with the entirety of a higher-D being, even if their higher-D size is insignificant. Unless you have the ability to do so.
that would mean every character in ben 10 who has interacted with alien x has the ability to interact with a higher D being (since the argument is ax having HDE)

Yeah, you're not interacting with entirety of Alien X anyway but just interacting with them, that is not a contradiction.

Hmm, carry on then I suppose. Though it is also accepted to exist outside of the universe or "hidden".
So the Alien X.

Forgot to say this earlier but yeah I agree with infinite/immeasurable lifting strength Alien X. Shouldn't it be Immeasurable though? He created and moved a 5-D universe and is above it.

that would mean every character in ben 10 who has interacted with alien x has the ability to interact with a higher D being (since the argument is ax having HDE)
If they can interact with entirety, sure but can we be sure? No, they have their own time flowing for entire pocket Dimension which wouldn't be percieved.
Alien X has been accepted to be outside of spacetime.
no where it is stated that alien x is higher dimensional like the contumelias. those guys are completely different
Arguement in the OP is not about statement but about why they're HDE, they're pocket universe with their own time flow and causality.

If they can interact with entirety, sure but can we be sure? No, they have their own time flowing for entire pocket Dimension which wouldn't be percieved.
yes bruh thats why i agree with serena and belecius being higher D, not alien X

Isn’t the inside of alien x a separate dimension from the outside body? Because they can lift alien x despite not obviously being able to lift the galaxies inside him. If so I think the “inside” of alien x and Serena and Bellicus (and Ben) themselves would be HDE. Agree with immeasurable LF as well.

You might also be able to get immortality type 9 for him because of that too btw

Isn’t the inside of alien x a separate dimension from the outside body? Because they can lift alien x despite not obviously being able to lift the galaxies inside him. If so I think the “inside” of alien x and Serena and Bellicus (and Ben) themselves would be HDE. Agree with immeasurable LF as well.

You might also be able to get immortality type 9 for him because of that too btw
THIS.

Annihilarg is listed to have reality destruction (existence erasure), so yes. I'd like to have him have explicitly resist reality warping in the wiki as well to complete the basic cosmic tier resistances but I can't come up with anything right now for that unfortunately lol.
No offense dude.
But I would like if this thread stayed under a simple topic and goal for the sake of no derailment, which is to answer if Alien X (and by extension, other Celestial Sapien) qualify for HDE or not and the LS stuff.

I recommend you to talk with Reiner via his wall, DM, discord or better yet, go to Ben 10 discussion thread to talk about these potential upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back