• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, the scaling thread has arrived.

Now the conclusion of the previous thread is that the Omniversal Force is hyperversal no questions asked and that the cosmology aka all of space and time in the verse is possibly hyperversal.
I will now support this notion in this thread and couple it to the previously established hypertimeline argument.

As we are now all familiar with the following Albedo quote while he has Azmuth's brain:

QuotesUltimate Albedo: No! Now I see the universe for what it is: We are all dust, bound by one enormous, universal force. No, not universal, not even multiversal, this omniversal force continues forever, in every direction through every reality. My lust for power, my jealousy of Azmuth, it isn't just evil, ultimately; it's pointless. I could never truly destroy you. You would only have not been not unexistent in what could have not now been the past, present, and partial future. To tear down and destroy is of no consequence or quality; to create is divine.

First notice the double negation in the sentence, Albedo is basically stating that even if he were to wipe Ben from the timeline, some version of him would still have existed or well exist across the hypertimeline.

Secondly he states that destruction has no consequence, which can be coupled to the hypertimeline containing previous iterations of the multiverse anyways.

The result of this is that if you buy that a hypertimeline exists within the verse, then Professor Paradox's Chrono Navigator destroying all of existence would be above the conventional destruction that Albedo is talking about as it also targets the hypertimeline. As such there is no evidence that the Omniversal Force can exist without space and time as it is only unaffected by conventional destruction. This means that the cosmology must extend to be as big as the Omniversal Force as is the default assumption for structures within a verse.

However this interpretation falls apart if you do not accept Ben 10 to have a hypertimeline, as a hypertimeline is currently only accepted to be a possibility. As such this could be seen as more of a philosophical statement, rather than referring to a specific structure within the cosmology. The conclusion is that the Omniversal Force would exist above all kinds of destruction in the verse (as destroying it would have consequence, which goes against what Albedo said), be unaffected by the Chrono Navigator destroying all of space and time and as such can exist without space and time. Meaning that the dimensions of the cosmology wouldn't have to extend as far as the Omniversal Force to begin with.

The end result being 2-A, possibly 1-B for everyone who is currently 2-A, possibly Low 1-C

Now on to the Contumelia and the Naljians:

The Contumelia are 5D beings and in the interpretation that hypertimelines exist within the verse, they would be of significant size in those 5 dimensions. Why? Let's assume that they are not of significant size within one of these dimensions and introduce a new compactified dimension named y for the Contumelia to extend through. This compactified dimension y then introduces a new direction for things to move in. The Omniversal Force now extends infinitely across this direction. Since the Omniversal Force needs space and time to exist, the dimension itself also extends infinitely. We have now reached a contradiction since the dimension y can not be compactified and infinite at the same time. Thus our proposition that "the Contumelia are not of significant size in one of these dimensions" is false.

The same reasoning applies to the Naljians (and their toy) who are stated to be higher-dimensional. They can seemingly lower their dimensionality though so it would only apply to their true states.

As such the rating for the Contumelia would be Unknown, Possibly Low 1-C, at most 2-A, Possibly 1-B with technology.

And the rating for the Naljian Destructor would be Varies up to 6-C in its 3-dimensional state, Unknown, possibly at least Low 2-C in its higher-dimensional state.

The Contumelia should also have Possibly Large Size Type 10 and the Naljian Destructor Possibly at least Large Size Type 8, with accompanying Higher-Dimensional Existence

Note: When I use the term dimensions in this OP, I mean spatial dimensions.

Agree: @LordGriffin1000, @Planck69, @Lovemovies14, My wife, @Shadowbeast, @zaraus, @ProfectusInfinity, @Georredannea15, @MintyBoi1, @TWILIGHT-OP, @LuffyRuffy46307, @Killerdrone123, @Benimōru, @Isaiah_ZaMangaka, @Forthegood, @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Quantu, @Lord_Farquaad69420, @Spilxson2

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
First notice the double negation in the sentence, Albedo is basically stating that even if he were to wipe Ben from the timeline, some version of him would still have existed or well exist across the hypertimeline.

Secondly he states that destruction has no consequence, which can be coupled to the hypertimeline containing previous iterations of the multiverse anyways.

The result of this is that if you buy that a hypertimeline exists within the verse, then Professor Paradox's Chrono Navigator destroying all of existence would be above the conventional destruction that Albedo is talking about as it also targets the hypertimeline. As such there is no evidence that the Omniversal Force can exist without space and time as it is only unaffected by conventional destruction. This means that the cosmology must extend to be as big as the Omniversal Force as is the default assumption for structures within a verse.

However this interpretation falls apart if you do not accept Ben 10 to have a hypertimeline, as a hypertimeline is currently only accepted to be a possibility. As such this could be seen as more of a philosophical statement, rather than referring to a specific structure within the cosmology. The conclusion is that the Omniversal Force would exist above all kinds of destruction in the verse, be unaffected by the Chrono Navigator destroying all of space and time and as such can exist without space and time. Meaning that the dimensions of the cosmology wouldn't have to extend as far as the Omniversal Force to begin with.

The end result being 2-A, possibly 1-B for everyone who is currently 2-A
I agree with this given that everyone existence goes beyond of existing in just past, present and future. Anything that done doesn't have any consequences, it's in sync with narrative of other previous evidences as well, however;
The Contumelia are 5D beings and in the interpretation that hypertimelines exist within the verse, they would be of significant size in those 5 dimensions. Why? Let's assume that they are not of significant size within one of these dimensions and introduce a new compactified dimension named y for the Contumelia to exist in. This compactified dimension y then introduces a new direction for things to move in. The Omniversal Force now extends infinitely across this direction. Since the Omniversal Force needs space and time to exist, the dimension itself also extends infinitely. We have now reached a contradiction since the dimension y can not be compactified and infinite at the same time. Thus our proposition that "the Contumelia are not of significant size in one of these dimensions" is false.
Contimilias don't necessarily have to be as big as dimensions they belongs to yk?

Hmm cooking again huh
itachi-naruto.gif

"In mathematics, in general topology, compactification is the process or result of making a topological space into a compact space.[1] A compact space is a space in which every open cover of the space contains a finite subcover. The methods of compactification are various, but each is a way of controlling points from "going off to infinity" by in some way adding "points at infinity" or preventing such an "escape"."

"In theoretical physics, compactification means changing a theory with respect to one of its space-time dimensions. Instead of having a theory with this dimension being infinite, one changes the theory so that this dimension has a finite length, and may also be periodic."

Last edited:
I agree man, Btw shouldn't Contumelias get Large size type 10 now? After all, their 5-D beings are now infinite in this volume, enough that they can no longer be damaged by the lower dimension. And it's Large size type 10.

I agree man, Btw shouldn't Contumelias get Large size type 10 now? After all, their 5-D beings are now infinite in this volume, enough that they can no longer be damaged by the lower dimension. And it's Large size type 10.
Possibly large size seems fine yes, though you should preferably discuss the exact large size and HDE qualifications with Reiner if you don’t mind.

Possibly large size seems fine yes, though you should preferably discuss the exact large size and HDE qualifications with Reiner if you don’t mind.
Wrong or right, but now if there is HDE in the profile due to 5-D, i guess it might be large size type 10.

Edit : Now I remember, it was only OF that was of significant size. But it would be best to leave that up to you, I was just giving my opinion.

I think I have some complications if Albedo climbs over this

Albedo's profile says "with Alien X transformation", since he doesn't have Alien X in the series, this has already been shown and why, Ben created a key to protect Alien X's DNA

I guess I have to disagree about Albedo casting with Alien X
Actually, he does have a Alien X in the series, it was shown when he was randomly going through all Aliens in the Ultimatetrix in his team-up with vilgax, and Ben developing security system by himself w/o azmuth knowing does confirm that Ultimatetrix already had Alien x. @Shadowbeast was the one who upgraded Albedos to there and we also know his alternate self has already transformed into it.

Actually, he does have a Alien X in the series, it was shown when he was randomly going through all Aliens in the Ultimatetrix in his team-up with vilgax, and Ben developing security system by himself w/o azmuth knowing does confirm that Ultimatetrix already had Alien x. @Shadowbeast was the one who upgraded Albedos to there and we also know his alternate self has already transformed into it.
Serious ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back