• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Re-evaluation of the Low 1-C Time Stream Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
An infinite space in which people inside think a 2-A structure which is a faint glow in the sky is a star.
It means the space is infinitely larger than that glow in the sky, now if it can be proven that there is QS between this two spaces that is enough for low 1-C space.
Yup, that star as well was mentioned by paradox to be faint or thin glow is a Universe (2-A structure). It's been supported both, visually and by statement which should be enough to say that space beyond dwarfs 2-A structure to a insignificant size which is what Low 1-C is.

A faint glow in the distance, which Gwen thinks is a star, is a 2-A structure.
But we see the glow ourselves and it's clearly more that just a dot. She just thinks it's a star. Taking up a small space also isn't the same as taking up an infinitesimal space. One is infinitely smaller than the other.

If you're going with Low 1-C due to containing seperate 2-A spaces that's fine. But you still wouldn't get there through Aleph-1 Cardinal Sets.

An infinite space in which people inside think a 2-A structure which is a faint glow in the sky is a star.
It means the space is infinitely larger than that glow in the sky, now if it can be proven that there is QS between this two spaces that is enough for low 1-C space.
I wouldn't object if there was QS evidence, but that's all they have, and as you'll see from the things I've quoted many times above, things like that and being infinitely larger than 2-A multiverses are not QS. Qawsedf touched on this above.

But we see the glow ourselves and it's clearly more that just a dot. She just thinks it's a star. Taking up a small space also isn't the same as taking up an infinitesimal space. One is infinitely smaller than the other.
So, is seeing something like a star from a far a really reference to existence? I don't think so, we see the stars as a point "from far away" but we still share the same axis.
If you're going with Low 1-C due to containing seperate 2-A spaces that's fine. But you still wouldn't get there through Aleph-1 Cardinal Sets.
As for this, I've mentioned it before but I'll say it again. This require concrete evidence and contexts that "these universes do not intersect on any angular axis and that the 2-A multiverse has 0 volume within this space."

I mean, that's fine since it being low 1-C is not that of main concern currently (from my view since Low 1-C is generally accepted from one way or another for space beyond) but what I'm concerned about is that there is split in opinions about "How space beyond is low 1-C". As per Ultima, Low 1-C can be achieved from cardinality due to being bigger than 2-A which he has confirmed in the previous statement in my thread (we were waiting for him just to confirm if it's fine). Same with several posts of DT can be seen where he has said that bigger than 2-A in a way it constitutes to real size difference is Low 1-C. And that's how general mathematics is proceeds. I believe unless there is proper consensus about "bigger than 2-A structure" among staffs, the cosmology blog not be revised which was made after 7-3 consensus among staffs. But obviously, that's not smth this thread deals with but closely tied with, since it'll change the explanation of cosmology blog either way if not tier. That's why first a proper consensus should be done on another thread about standards.

Well... In my opinion, it would be better to wait for both of them. Because they also said that this is not enough for Low 1-C(being infinitely larger than 2-A or Low 2-C) and there should be extra QS context.

I think in this case the best thing to do is wait for them without further discussion. :coffee:

So, is seeing something like a star from a far a really reference to existence? I don't think so, we see the stars as a point "from far away" but we still share the same axis.
That's my point, they visibly take you space and you can see both from incredible distances away.

per Ultima, Low 1-C can be achieved from cardinality due to being bigger than 2-A which he has confirmed in the previous statement in my thread (we were waiting for him just to confirm if it's fine). Same with several posts of DT can be seen where he has said that bigger than 2-A in a way it constitutes to real size difference is Low 1-C.
Both are true statements. Ultima is talking about Alephs while DT is talking about embedding and superiority. Either can get you Low 1-C if you can prove it.

Ultima is talking about Alephs
He said it generally, it was brought up as an argument by @Everything12 (I don't know why I can't tag him, edit: tag worked nvm) that just bigger than 2-A is not enough for low 1-C, there has to be a statement that bigger space is of uncountable size and etc, but my argument was that just being bigger inherently means you're of uncountable infinite size, there is no other size in between, i and Dread (who was against low 1-C upgrade) asked ultima off-site if just bigger than 2-A generally in the way it shows actual size difference and dwarfs the 2-A structure to be smaller for instance space beyond is low 1-C, he replied yes, it's low 1-C, there is no need for uncountable or Alephs to be mentioned if there is evidence that the other structure is bigger (bigger not in the sense of "more" but actual size difference"), which he also confirmed in my thread that he has already started his opinion, as per what visuals depicts, it's low 1-C. So I'm not sure if all the senior staffs does really have same opinion on what "bigger than 2-A should be".

Both are true statements. Ultima is talking about Alephs while DT is talking about embedding and superiority. Either can get you Low 1-C if you can prove it.
Yeah, that's what I meant, basically things like "being infinitely larger" than multiverses like this weren't QS,( So, necessery needed QS statements and contexts) so it's just like infinity x infinity, even though it's infinitely larger, it's still the same infinity. For tier 1, with QS references and concrete evidence, contexts are required.

Yup, that star as well was mentioned by paradox to be faint or thin glow is a Universe (2-A structure). It's been supported both, visually and by statement which should be enough to say that space beyond dwarfs 2-A structure to a insignificant size which is what Low 1-C is.
Any prove of QS?
Being insignificant compared to it is not enough to say it is low 1-C
Although it is a bit of semantics but you need an uncountable infinite size difference.

Any prove of QS?
Being insignificant compared to it is not enough to say it is low 1-C
Although it is a bit of semantics but you need an uncountable infinite size difference.
We got over it in the upgrade thread made in January when it was brought up by E12, bigger than 2-A inherently accounts for uncountable infinite difference because there is no other size possible btw aleph 1 and aleph 0.

Ultima reality in my January thread after bothering him for more than weeks:

Anyway, this particularly bothersome thing left aside: I'll say I'm neutral with regards to whether or not "the space beyond" is Low 1-C. As I've expressed to some of the thread's participants off-site, I think this largely depends on whether we consider inherently finite visual representations (In this case, a universe being mistaken for a star when seen from the space beyond it) to mean anything when it comes to infinitely large objects and spaces. Although I will say that being finitely, or more generally, countably, larger than a 2-A space is not a thing, no, unless the verse makes clear that such a thing is possible, in which case we're obviously forced to roll with it. As a default, though, we don't do that.

And I don't need to mention he replied it to everything 12 who was repeatedly saying that "uncountable infinite difference is needed to be mentioned " contrary to what I was saying that being bigger inherently means uncountable infinite difference as countably larger than 2-A doesn't exist unless stated (fiction can be illogical).

Here's DT's statement as well saying one needs a explicit statement for smth that breaks the rules, same as what ultima said about being bigger than 2-A:
Screenshot_2023_0926_180152.png

Last edited:
We got over it in the upgrade thread made in January when it was brought up by E12, bigger than 2-A inherently accounts for uncountable infinite difference because there is no other size possible btw aleph 1 and aleph 0.
I still don't think it's safe to use this as sufficient evidence for QS. Especially after new things. Now size and other things have gone to the background.

Speaking of which, just as the space between aleph 0 and aleph 1 can be filled with infinity^infinity(or aleph 0^aleph 0), the space between 2-A and Low 1-C can be filled with infinity^infinity. And this is not something that structures simply larger than 2-A or infinitely larger than 2-A can do.

argument was that just being bigger inherently means you're of uncountable infinite size, there is no other size in between, i and Dread (who was against low 1-C upgrade) asked ultima off-site if just bigger than 2-A generally in the way it shows actual size difference and dwarfs the 2-A structure to be smaller for instance space beyond is low 1-C, he replied yes, it's low 1-C, there is no need for uncountable or Alephs to be mentioned if there is evidence that the other structure is bigger (bigger not in the sense of "more" but actual size difference"),
I'm not really for that method. For a tiering jump without dimensions you need either QS or some evidence of layers. The example in the OP I'm not seeing either.

First of All i got permission.
You guys made this topic really ridiculous.
Lemme explain basically.
If we wanted to find something 2 cm bigger than a 2 cm object, we would apply the 2+2 operation, it is simple right?
We simply apply Infinite + 2 to find that an object is 2 cm bigger than infinity, but when it comes to bigger things, like being infinitely bigger than infinity, then we do Infinite + Infinite (it doesn't matter if the infinite is something like cm or m, infinite cm = infinite m)
Okay, Aleph 0 + Aleph 0 = Aleph 0, so you are still at the same degree of infinity.
If we wanted to find an object 2 times greater than infinity we would apply the operation Infinite.2, if we wanted to find an object infinite times greater than infinity we would apply the operation Infinite.Infinite and it would still be equal to Aleph 0.
Good description for Aleph 1 is you need expressions like "A higher degree of infinity!" because if it's talking about a higher degree of infinity, it's definitely referring to Aleph 1, but things like being infinitely greater than infinity still have equal degree of infinity.
Anyway as a result, I agree for downgrade L1-C key.
Edit: I would also like to clarify the following idea that I saw in the comments.
The reason Aleph 1 is the first uncountable infinite cardinal greater than Aleph 0 is because anything infinitely greater than Aleph-0 is equal to Aleph-0, or Aleph-0.Aleph-0=Aleph-0
So you guys logic doesn't work.
For Aleph 1 you need to use Aleph-0^Aleph-0 or 2^Aleph-0 whichever you want, lol.

Last edited:
I'm not really for that method. For a tiering jump without dimensions you need either QS or some evidence of layers. The example in the OP I'm not seeing either.
I'm not really against it or with it either, infact before ben ten got upgraded, maou verse got upgraded to low 1-C with the same logic that it has bigger structure than 2-A, it was approved by Ultima as well. Maou currently don't exist (it's deleted and fresh started from officially translated volumes but that's non of this thread concern). I do realise that there can be other explanations as you and firestorm suggested for low 1-C but what I want is if the change may occuring for some reasons than it'll be better for things to be clear. Entire wiki has a very foggy opinion and thoughts for "bigger than 2-A is ow 1-C" standard. @Planck69 says I'm neutral over it (I asked, yeah), @Ultima_Reality says i agree as long as fiction Don't contradicts. @DontTalkDT made it clear smth like "bigger than 2-A breaks rules and needs explicit statement". I'm not trying to impose what I think is right, since I'm not of any opinion regarding it but rather that the standards can get clear and we don't have future arguments of "Ben 10 don't get upgraded and so it's not valid" as no one cares about ben ten but what's seniors staffs votes says which again will be same as maou or ben 10, got upgraded and then will come to blurry area.

I'm not really against it or with it either, infact before ben ten got upgraded, maou verse got upgraded to low 1-C with the same logic that it has bigger structure than 2-A, it was approved by Ultima as well. Maou currently don't exist (it's deleted and fresh started from officially translated volumes but that's non of this thread concern). I do realise that there can be other explanations as you and firestorm suggested for low 1-C but what I want is if the change may occuring for some reasons than it'll be better for things to be clear. Entire wiki has a very foggy opinion and thoughts for "bigger than 2-A is ow 1-C" standard. @Planck69 says I'm neutral over it (I asked, yeah), @Ultima_Reality says i agree as long as fiction Don't contradicts. @DontTalkDT made it clear smth like "bigger than 2-A breaks rules and needs explicit statement". I'm not trying to impose what I think is right, since I'm not of any opinion regarding it but rather that the standards can get clear and we don't have future arguments of "Ben 10 don't get upgraded and so it's not valid" as no one cares about ben ten but what's seniors staffs votes says which again will be same as maou or ben 10, got upgraded and then will come to blurry area.
Yeah and according to the new stuff these are no longer tier 1.

Planck had already spoken and has experience in this regard due to the Ygg topic.

Also, DT and Ultima's responses to KLOL have now bombed them. This is not just about Ben10.

Yeah and according to the new stuff these are no longer tier 1.

Planck had already spoken and has experience in this regard due to the Ygg topic.

Also, DT and Ultima's responses to KLOL have now bombed them. This is not just about Ben10.
Can you not bring up GOW not getting accepted as low 1-C by ultima but ben 10 did some other time? If ben 10 got upgraded then it is valid and if GOW not then it's invalid and lacks stuff that ben ten don't. I'm not of "GOW not get upgraded = ben 10 was wrong" mentality. Ultima is aware of Ben 10 and he knows how it has got upgraded. Please keep the GOW shit out of it when you do not understand what they meant. Ultima don't get mood swings, either he stands wrong or right and he hasn't stated anything about "I was wrong about this standard" ever or a downgrade thread has been made about it.

First of All i got permission.
You guys made this topic really ridiculous.
Lemme explain basically.
If we wanted to find something 2 cm bigger than a 2 cm object, we would apply the 2+2 operation, it is simple right?
We simply apply Infinite + 2 to find that an object is 2 cm bigger than infinity, but when it comes to bigger things, like being infinitely bigger than infinity, then we do Infinite + Infinite (it doesn't matter if the infinite is something like cm or m, infinite cm = infinite m)
Okay, Aleph 0 + Aleph 0 = Aleph 0, so you are still at the same degree of infinity.
If we wanted to find an object 2 times greater than infinity we would apply the operation Infinite.2, if we wanted to find an object infinite times greater than infinity we would apply the operation Infinite.Infinite and it would still be equal to Aleph 0.
Good description for Aleph 1 is you need expressions like "A higher degree of infinity!" because if it's talking about a higher degree of infinity, it's definitely referring to Aleph 1, but things like being infinitely greater than infinity still have equal degree of infinity.
Anyway as a result, I agree for downgrade L1-C key.
Edit: I would also like to clarify the following idea that I saw in the comments.
The reason Aleph 1 is the first uncountable infinite cardinal greater than Aleph 0 is because anything infinitely greater than Aleph-0 is equal to Aleph-0, or Aleph-0.Aleph-0=Aleph-0
So you guys logic doesn't work.
For Aleph 1 you need to use Aleph-0^Aleph-0 and for Aleph 2^Aleph-0 whichever you want, lol.
Just dont use finite number logic to infinite

Bigger infinity, is not just add some infinity, or infinite+infinite and infinite×infinite. If it say bigger infinite then it cannot be same size of infinite with the previous infinite

I tired for explain this again and again, all countable infinity or all aleph 0 is same degree of infinity because it have same cardinality or same size of infinity. When it come to bigger infinity or bigger size/cardinality of infinity, it cannot be same degree of infinity with aleph 0, it must higher infinity

Can you not bring up GOW not getting accepted as low 1-C by ultima but ben 10 did some other time? If ben 10 got upgraded then it is valid and if GOW not then it's invalid and lacks stuff that ben ten don't. I'm not of "GOW not get upgraded = ben 10 was wrong" mentality. Ultima is aware of Ben 10 and he knows how it has got upgraded. Please keep the GOW shit out of it when you do not understand what they meant. Ultima don't get mood swings, either he stands wrong or right and he hasn't stated anything about "I was wrong about this standard" ever or a downgrade thread has been made about it.
This isn't just about GoW. Apart from this, the comments made by DT and Ultima, and even all of the comments I quoted above, were made independently of GoW, as are the statements made by E12 and Qawsedf above. So this is not something specific to one verse.

GoW was just an example

Just dont use finite number logic to infinite

Bigger infinity, is not just add some infinity, or infinite+infinite and infinite×infinite. If it say bigger infinite then it cannot be same size of infinite with the previous infinite

I tired for explain this again and again, all countable infinity or all aleph 0 is same degree of infinity because it have same cardinality or same size of infinity. When it come to bigger infinity or bigger size/cardinality of infinity, it cannot be same degree of infinity with aleph 0, it must higher infinity
What you are saying is incoherent, you are saying to use logic only in finite numbers to reject logic.
But we have no reason not to use it, what you are talking about is only valid in the case of a greater degree of infinity.
Being infinitely greater than infinity does not mean that.
You are still at the same degree of infinity.

This isn't just about GoW. Apart from this, the comments made by DT and Ultima, and even all of the comments I quoted above, were made independently of GoW, as are the statements made by E12 and Qawsedf above. So this is not something specific to one verse.

GoW was just an example
Well the GoW case it is because GoW not have 2A structure to began with. Because of that in that thread i try for make the branch of yggdrasil a 2A structure

Well the old yggdrasil can have low 1C is because we still use the endless possibilities/reality or 2A structure that inside the well of destiny and yggdrasil is far bigger than that

So i think the case of GoW and ben10 is different

I have organized the votes according to the ones that have permission.

I think now that everyone has given their opinions, I'd rather wait for DT and Ultima to vote first, and then the other staff members

What you are saying is incoherent, you are saying to use logic only in finite numbers to reject logic.
But we have no reason not to use it, what you are talking about is only valid in the case of a greater degree of infinity.
Being infinitely greater than infinity does not mean that.
You are still at the same degree of infinity.
Is i saying dont use logic on infinite??? I saying dont use finite number logic to infinite

Bruh are you know why the all countable or aleph 0 is just same infinity???

Is i saying dont use logic on infinite??? I saying dont use finite number logic to infinite

Bruh are you know why the all countable or aleph 0 is just same infinity???
Yes, because they all can be mapping to the infinite.
You can even mapping infinite.infinite, but you cannot make this on Infinite^Infinite.
Your Ben 10 thing becoming infinite greater than infinity is not even infinite.infinite, it is equal to infinite+infinite.

Got permission to post here from ByAsura.

All right so... at first I had strongly disagreed with the downgrade, but after hearing all the arguments, my stance would have to be neutral, leaning on agreeing.

From what I see of Ben 10's cosmology, the space beyond holds an InfinityXInfinity sized multiverse. A space that holds timelines has to be 5-D by nature, because similarly dimensioned objects can only exist in parallel when displaced across a higher dimensional plane, the same way lines need an X/Y coordinate plane to exhibit parallelism. The problem is, such a space requires a certain degree of significance to warrant Low 1-C. A multiverse being infinite is not evidence enough, as it only confirms that the 4th axis is infinite. By this logic, all infinite multiverses would be Low 1-C for hosting infinite 5-dimensional spaces.
The staff agreements don't say anything about being bigger than a single 2-A structure is Tier 1.

Again, "None of the Multiverses are Low 1-C. What is Low 1-C is that the space containing those infinite multiverses have to be bigger."
The problem here is that the MCU multiverse has uncountably infinite timelines, hence why the culmination of 5th dimensional spaces between them would warrant Low 1-C. Ben 10 has an InfinityXInfinity sized multiverse on the other hand, which is still countably infinite.
I'm not aware of any existing precedent regarding this sort of application of the Qualitative Superiority standards, especially for spaces containing an infinite number of 2-A structures.

I found the CRT for the Kingdom Hearts verse, and we have the following senior staff statement agreeing for Low 1-C space outside a single 2-A structure.

The same goes for Chronoverse:
The problem here is that from my understanding, both Kingdom Hearts and Chronoverse have statements for the space between timelines being infinite in size, which is drastically different from containing an infinite multiverse as it confirms that the 5th dimension itself is filled with no gaps or missing points, and therefore a significant higher axis. I don't think Ben 10's Space Beyond has any statements for being infinite in size? Nothing about the mutliverse being infinite or infinitely beyond infinite, just the space itself being infinite.

In summary, in order for a space between timelines to qualify for Low 1-C, either the multiverse should be uncountably infinite, or the space itself should have statements for being infinite. Ben 10's multiverse is InfinityXInfinity, which is countably infinite, and the Space Beyond has no direct statements for being infinite in size, so it can't fulfill that requirement either.

However, there's one thing that still bothers me.
Ultima reality in my January thread after bothering him for more than weeks:

"Anyway, this particularly bothersome thing left aside: I'll say I'm neutral with regards to whether or not "the space beyond" is Low 1-C. As I've expressed to some of the thread's participants off-site, I think this largely depends on whether we consider inherently finite visual representations (In this case, a universe being mistaken for a star when seen from the space beyond it) to mean anything when it comes to infinitely large objects and spaces. Although I will say that being finitely, or more generally, countably, larger than a 2-A space is not a thing, no, unless the verse makes clear that such a thing is possible, in which case we're obviously forced to roll with it. As a default, though, we don't do that."

And I don't need to mention he replied it to everything 12 who was repeatedly saying that "uncountable infinite difference is needed to be mentioned " contrary to what I was saying that being bigger inherently means uncountable infinite difference as countably larger than 2-A doesn't exist unless stated (fiction can be illogical).

Here's DT's statement as well saying one needs a explicit statement for smth that breaks the rules, same as what ultima said about being bigger than 2-A:
Screenshot_2023_0926_180152.png
One special characteristic of the Space Beyond is how it views the multiverses as finite 3-dimensional objects visually, and both Ultima and DDT agree that "above baseline 2-A" doesn't exist. However, between their comments here and cited elsewhere throughout the thread on whether or not being "infinitely larger" counts as a higher infinity, the consensus doesn't seem all that clear. Nevertheless, it more or less looks like "seeing something infinite as 3-D and small" doesn't suffice by site standards, as you'd have to view something infinite as infinitesimal or volumetrically "zero" to qualify for a higher infinity.

Nobody's mentioned the time stream, so I'll start up a conversation on that.

First off, I agree with OP that viewing everything as 2-D doesn't mean the time stream is a higher infinity. That's not only for the reasons mentioned right above, but also for this excerpt from the tiering system FAQ:
Furthermore, higher-dimensional entities can also qualify for higher tiers when the verse which they are from explicitly defines them as being infinitely above lower-dimensional ones in power and/or existential status. An example of this being verses such as Umineko no Naku Koro ni. However, lower-dimensional beings being stated to be "flat" in comparision to higher-dimensional aliens is not necessarily grounds for assuming the latter has infinitely more power (For reasons outlined in the answer above), and thus, such scenarios must also be analyzed case-by-case.
Also, DontTalkDT explained this before, but an overarching timeline isn't inherently Low 1-C. This is because spatiotemporal separation doesn't inherently introduce a new time dimension, and a single time axis can service a multiverse, the space between timelines, and practically everything. This is because time is a non-physical independent parameter that is not confined to a 4th dimension, but can apply to any dimensioned space. The only way you can prove that an overarching timeline demontrates a cosmology with two temporal dimensions is if you can prove that the lesser timelines have their own time dimensions distinct from the rest of the multiverse as well as the space between timelines. The easiest way to show this is via direct statements for any of the universes or multiverses having a time axis, which means the overarching timeline would have to introduce an additional time dimension.

Anyway, just to clarify, I remain neutral, but I lean on agreeing with the downgrades. Can any supporters or dissidents give thoughts on my reasoning?

Yes, because they all can be mapping to the infinite.
You can even mapping infinite.infinite, but you cannot make this on Infinite^Infinite.
Your Ben 10 thing becoming infinite greater than infinity is not even infinite.infinite, it is equal to infinite+infinite.
You can mapping one to one the real number to the integers. So now the set of integers and the set of real number is equal??

Well, there's really nothing else to say or explain rather than waiting since it's just ended up being a set theory thread on which only Ultima or DT's words get heard (from all my past experiences). So resting my case here.

You can mapping one to one the real number to the integers. So now the set of integers and the set of real number is equal??
Are you serious?
Well, you seem to have gotten this all wrong.
Real numbers can be mapped one-to-one with integers.
But integers cannot be mapped one-to-one with real numbers.
This is because the set of real numbers is not of equal infinity with the set of integers.

Are you serious?
Well, you seem to have gotten this all wrong.
Real numbers can be mapped one-to-one with integers.
But integers cannot be mapped one-to-one with real numbers.
This is because the set of real numbers is not of equal infinity with the set of integers.
No, i just say that about the mapping thing

The integers cannot do that because real number have bigger cardinality or size than integers that make it higher infinity

No, i just say that about the mapping thing

The integers cannot do that because real number have bigger cardinality or size than integers that make it higher infinity
Yeah?
Since the set of real numbers is equal to uncountable infinity, integers cannot be mapped to them.
And that still doesn't explain your Alien X thing.
You can come to my message wall if you want to continue because we have too many comments here.

Yeah?
Since the set of real numbers is equal to uncountable infinity, integers cannot be mapped to them.
And that still doesn't explain your Alien X thing.
You can come to my message wall if you want to continue because we have too many comments here.
Hah?? Bruh the set of real is not equal to integers because it have diffetent cardinality or size, therefore it cannot be mapped one to one
So bigger cardinality or bigger size of infinity is higher infinity. And yeah dont use finite logic to infinite

It better for make a new thread instead for just comment in someone wall

Hah?? Bruh the set of real is not equal to integers
I never said that lol.
therefore it cannot be mapped one to one
So bigger cardinality or bigger size of infinity is higher infinity. And yeah dont use finite logic to infinite
This is how math works, it is not enough to say "don't use this logic".
Do you think Aleph-0+Aleph-0 or Aleph-0.Aleph-0 operations exist for nothing?
No.
Also if u wanna make a thread, then do.

I never said that lol.
Dont cut my comment bruh
This is how math works, it is not enough to say "don't use this logic".
Do you think Aleph-0+Aleph-0 or Aleph-0.Aleph-0 operations exist for nothing?
No.
Bruh... if we use finite number logic to infinite it will mean infinite+infinite is bigger infinity or it not have same degree of infinite

If that infinity is not same in size it mean higher infinity

Bruh like what i say to geor previously, just search in google

Dont cut my comment bruh

Bruh... if we use finite number logic to infinite it will mean infinite+infinite is bigger infinity or it not have same degree of infinite

If that infinity is not same in size it mean higher infinity

Bruh like what i say to geor previously, just search in google
“Size” is of no use here. What matters is volume and degree of infinity.

For example, the set of natural numbers is larger in size than the set of even positive integers, but both have the same infinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back