• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Revision Thread

Actually Alien X wouldn't lose anything from his profile, just adding more things to it. I think "at least Low 5-B, up to at least Low 2-C with abilities" is good for the following reasons.
When you have a part of Celestialsapien DNA, it doesn’t increase Your physical characteristics by much, as seen with Atomic X and Alien V. However they’re still considered "omnipotent" as evident by Aggregor being considered "omnipotent" if he absorbed the baby Celestialsapien. This is further evidence that "greatest power in the universe" in Alien X's ability to "do anything."

AP​

When Celestialsapiens aren’t using their abilities to "change anything", their base stats would be "at least low 5-B."
Four Arms was able to rip open Galactic Gladiator, Four Arms and Eye Guy took his punches, Galactic Gladiator felt the need to dodge attacks from Four Arms and Eye Guy, and reboot Alien X, who's the same as his canon self, got jumped by a bunch of regular aliens.

Durability​

Dargoo was right. This is technically EE resistance. It straight up doesn’t use AP, as it's only a hole in space that's expanding. As a matter of fact there are multiple holes opening, so it's not the output of a single attack.

Speed​

Same thing for his speed. He should be "FTL, Massively FTL+" with abilities since he gan grow to galactic sizes.

Low 2-C​

With their thought's Celestialsapiens can grow to galactic sizes, recreate the universe, and can penetrate a barrier that can’t be broken by the Annihilarg. So it's not just low 2-C hax, it quite obviously increases his physical characteristics. So it still scales to his durability.

Conclusion?​

All Celestialsapins will have:
  • AP: At least Low 5-B, up to at least Low 2-C with abilities
  • Speed: FTL, Massively FTL+
  • EE resistance
  • Statistics Amplification
  • LS: At least Class M, Galactic with abilities
  • Range should be updated to: Multiversal (With Dimension travel)
  • All the other abilities that showed up in the reboot.
Annihilarg also gets EE

Note: About cross scaling, it should still work for the characters too. Since the reboot and Omniverse aliens scale to 'base' Alien X, who's the same character, we could still scale the two verses to each other. Also, because the reboot is another timeline, we could just scale them anyway, for the same reasons we scale Way Big to his video game counterpart. This could also mean Reboot Way Big and Alien V, with his abilities, should be High 5-A.

Also keep in mind low 5-B is just a placeholder for when ever Vilgax's feats get calculated.
Zamasu seems to make sense with AP and Durability if there's one thing this movie did right is told us when Celestialsapiens aren't using their powers to the fullest potential and Alien V and Atomic-X are both partial Celestialsapien proofs of it. I agree with Zamasu.

I have a lot to say about this... but not a lot that hasn't been said already by the other guys. In short, what Zamasu is proposing wouldn't work unless we either scale regular aliens to Way Big or scale Alien V and Atomic-X way above Celestialsapiens when they're not using their abilities, neither of which seem like a good idea to me. Alien X could have ended every opposition the same way he sliced Max in different pieces without even touching him, so the entire rest of the episode is just PIS. Any attempt to reconcile logic and the reboot finale will ultimately fall flat. The only thing I'm not opposed to is cross-scaling between alternate timelines ans scaling Alien X to his classic counterpart, the alternative being that we can not cross-scale between shows/timelines and we thus need to make seperate keys for all 5 shows since they are all confirmed as being alternate timelines of each other in Reboot finale.

When you have a part of Celestialsapien DNA, it doesn’t increase Your physical characteristics by much, as seen with Atomic X and Alien V. However they’re still considered "omnipotent" as evident by Aggregor being considered "omnipotent" if he absorbed the baby Celestialsapien. This is further evidence that "greatest power in the universe" in Alien X's ability to "do anything."
Aggregor functions differently since he can absorb all of someone's DNA instead of half of it and he also absorbs power and powers so he'd have 1/10th the power of a celestialsapien and all of his powers regardless.
Four Arms was able to rip open Galactic Gladiator
Alien X can push against a galactic-sized Galactic Gladiator's hand, so this is either inconsistent or Galactic Gladiator is toying with him. Unless you accounted for this with the "with abilities" thing?
EE resistance
Agreed
Range should be updated to: Multiversal (With Dimension travel)
His range is fine as is, the only thing that could be mentioned is that the Forge and his pocket dimension should also be outside the multiverse, if everyone agrees to it.

Anything else is basically saying 8-C, 3-A with ki for Goku like Firestorm said and thus redundant. Especially since Alien X needs to think to do literally anything so he's always using his abilities when he's moving.

I agree with Firestorm and Maverick. It seems inappropriate to downgrade the original Alien X profile page.

Also, we try to not automatically cross-scale parallell universe versions of the same characters in general, as their portrayed power levels are generally quite different. I think that it falls under our Crossovers rules.

He would’ve just stood there then.
Not if he wants to toy with Four Arms in a way that says "you can't even touch me".
Celetialsapiens have almost godlike powers when they can agree on something, but, Anur Vladius is an aberration in the known universe. It’s like anti-life. So, one Celestialsapien pulled into Vladius’s grip would definitely perish. But, if a group of Celestialsapiens got together and were able to agree internally and externally to combat the planet, they would all be able to survive. The answer is the same for Omniversal and Timeline destruction. If the Celetialsapiens were aware that either was coming and formed a group that could agree in advance to bond their power, they would survive. If they were not aware of the impending threat of destruction, they would not be able to agree in advance, and would be undone by either phenomenon.
We agreed to not use this in the latest downgrade thread since it's inconsistent, especially since Alien X's life-force should be inside his pocket dimension (considering Ben's physical body is inside of it) and it's thus contradicted by the show. And if you want to go all the way with this statement then you're re-upgrading him to 2-B since that means he could decide to amplify his dura to 2-B (even a slice of energy of a group of Celestialsapiens bonding their powers to tank a countless 2-B destruction feat is still 2-B).
they need to make a decision to survive impending like timeline destruction
That's contradicted by Alien X surviving the Annihilaargh without making a decision (even if you argue Rook's memory now, I can probably still counter + his dura should scale to his non-decisive striking which is low 2-C for piercing the Contumelia barrier).

Last edited:
I agree with Firestorm and Maverick. It seems inappropriate to downgrade the original Alien X profile page.

Also, we try to not automatically cross-scale parallell universe versions of the same characters in general, as their portrayed power levels are generally quite different. I think that it falls under our Crossovers rules.
Celestialsapiens are constant throughout the Omniverse. They exist in their own bubble seperate from the rest of the other universes. There's no way Reboot!Alien X is seperate from the Prime version if we are to believe the Reboot and OS exist in the same Omniverse.

Well, different cartoon shows or comic books still tend to play by different rules, but in that case we will likely have to consider Alien X's appearance in this episode to be filled with massive amounts of PIS that completely contradicts its previous power level, and avoid featuring a page for it.

Last edited:
So I have some stuff to say about this. First off what Ben 10 wiki said is false, UA Ben had his watch right in at least one scene, meaning it's an animation error and Alien Force Ben recognized Alien X but just said "that's not what we call him", which means they gave the villain using Alien X a different name. Alien Force Ben also mentions Max's death which means he's referencing canon events in Alien Force since Ben believed Max to be death for one season. As such there is no reason to not see them as Prime Bens as the WoG and the episode themselves imply (something Ovens agreed on), the only problem would be that there could be no multiple Ben Primes from multiple timelines, however cosmology got retconned so who knows maybe they can now. Now cosmology getting retconned also isn't an issue since we know from Chadzmuth that Celestialsapiens change the multiverse all the time so it's likely this isn't the first time this happened and could have even happened at any point during the classic series' run, yet we never saw any change in power for Ben. Now if we are not allowed to cross-scale between timelines then we would have to create up to 7 (!) keys for certain characters since all the classic series' shows are now treated as alternate timelines + the video games (Vilgax Attacks and Cosmic Destruction) + the reboot + Ben 23's and Gwen 10's timelines and so on. Not to mention that we currently already cross-scale between timelines on pages such as Gutrot's and a previous version of Vilgax's page, as well as the aforementioned tier 5 Way Big scaling coming from a video game. The reason why we do this is because the multiverse is essentially like a big tree with several branches, however if you go in the past far enough of a certain timeline to before a certain branching point then you essentially end up with the same character as when doing the same in another timeline, this doesn't mean that they'd suddenly grow or lower in power since that'd make no sense. This reasoning is also backed up by several CRT's.

In short @Antvasima I suggest that if you are opposed to cross-scaling between timelines in Ben 10 that you make a seperate CRT for it, since it would be the biggest Ben 10 revision yet. Which doesn't even lead to an improvement in reliability of the pages, quite the opposite actually due to us having to create a lot of keys for no apparent reason, while also leading to an immense amount of work.

Not if he wants to toy with Four Arms in a way that says "you can't even touch me".
ok
We agreed to not use this in the latest downgrade thread since it's inconsistent, especially since Alien X's life-force should be inside his pocket dimension (considering Ben's physical body is inside of it) and it's thus contradicted by the show. And if you want to go all the way with this statement then you're re-upgrading him to 2-B since that means he could decide to amplify his dura to 2-B (even a slice of energy of a group of Celestialsapiens bonding their powers to tank a countless 2-B destruction feat is still 2-B).
Don’t strawman me dude. I never even came close to using that statement, only the ones that were supported by the show.
That's contradicted by Alien X surviving the Annihilaargh without making a decision (even if you argue Rook's memory now, I can probably still counter + his dura should scale to his non-decisive striking which is low 2-C for piercing the Contumelia barrier).
The context of the Q&A was AP while Alien X's case is EE resistance.

I don’t mind him keeping the AP the same, but he should still get EE resistance, Class M to Galactic LS (seriously why is he only listed as unknown?), and the speed split since their MFTL+ feats come from both of them being at a large size.

Don’t strawman me dude. I never even came close to using that statement, only the ones that were supported by the show.
The context of the Q&A was AP while Alien X's case is EE resistance.
Since the question was most likely based on events within the show, I doubt that it was a different context. Not to mention that someone like Alien X resisting low 2-C EE but not low 2-C destruction is stupid, I doubt MoA even differentiates the 2.
but he should still get EE resistance, Class M to Galactic LS (seriously why is he only listed as unknown?), and the speed split since their MFTL+ feats come from both of them being at a large size.
He was probably still holding off GG's hand when it was galactic-sized considering he continued to do so even when Ben turned around to ask Bellicus and Serena for help. People like Darkseid are big iirc when performing their speed feats but it still counts since it's essentially the force necessary to move yourself at a certain speed which is required, which should increase as your size increases. The fact that Alien X was smaller than GG but still had comparable speed also proves this point. I'm good with EE resistance.

Well, I obviously strongly dislike making exceptions to our rules, since it sets very bad precedents.

What exactly is already scaled from what types of crossovers, and please explain in a more easy to understand/well-structured manner what exactly that would need to be changed if you stop scaling from them.

What exactly is already scaled from what types of crossovers
Nothing is scaled from crossovers in Ben 10, since that'd imply it's from a different verse or continuity, they're scaled from the very fact that they're alternate timelines. Which means at one point they were the same timeline because of the branching cosmology of the verse, that is all. But it would also apply to the Reboot.

If this stops being the case then Ben 10, Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, Ben 10 Omniverse, Ben 10 Reboot, Gwen 10 timeline, Ben 23 timeline, Vilgax Attacks video game, Cosmic Destruction Video game, Race Against Time movie, ... would all need seperate keys based on events that happen exclusively in those timelines. For no reason at all since when alternate timelines come into play in Ben 10, the characters in it are always shown as comparable to each other.

Last edited:
That was before I figured out that statement supported my claim 🗿
Since the question was most likely based on events within the show, I doubt that it was a different context. Not to mention that someone like Alien X resisting low 2-C EE but not low 2-C destruction is stupid, I doubt MoA even differentiates the 2.
I mean if you wanna be technical, Ben was aware of the impending doom and the context likely implies AP.
He was probably still holding off GG's hand when it was galactic-sized considering he continued to do so even when Ben turned around to ask Bellicus and Serena for help.
Alien X pushing against his hand out isn’t a speed feat. He’s not reacting to anything
People like Darkseid are big iirc when performing their speed feats but it still counts since it's essentially the force necessary to move yourself at a certain speed which is required, which should increase as your size increases.
Darkseid is a horrible example because he scales to other characters with tons of MFTL+ feats.
The fact that Alien X was smaller than GG but still had comparable speed also proves this point. I'm good with EE resistance.
He was smaller but still big enough to be seen. It’s like comparing a fly to a human.

Nothing is scaled from crossovers in Ben 10, since that'd imply it's from a different verse or continuity, they're scaled from the very fact that they're alternate timelines. Which means at one point they were the same timeline because of the branching cosmology of the verse, that is all. But it would also apply to the Reboot.

If this stops being the case then Ben 10, Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, Ben 10 Omniverse, Ben 10 Reboot, Gwen 10 timeline, Ben 23 timeline, Vilgax Attacks video game, Cosmic Destruction Video game, Race Against Time movie, ... would all need seperate keys based on events that happen exclusively in those timelines. For no reason at all since when alternate timelines come into play in Ben 10, the characters in it are always shown as comparable to each other.
I can buy that for the original series, since the different versions there interact with each other, but the reboot versions do not seem to have the same power levels, going by their feats and that Alien X was displayed as far weaker.

Then again, the version of Ben that transformed into this version of Alien X may simply not have realised his actual full scale of power, since he had nobody to tell him, and as such have been unable to use it.

That was before I figured out that statement supported my claim 🗿
... So you only use a WoG when it suits your needs?
I mean if you wanna be technical, Ben was aware of the impending doom and the context likely implies AP.
I mean it looks like EE, there's no denying that.
Alien X pushing against his hand out isn’t a speed feat. He’s not reacting to anything
This was for LS.
Darkseid is a horrible example because he scales to other characters with tons of MFTL+ feats.
Irrelevant, it was about whether large size speed feats can scale to regular speed, which it can.
He was smaller but still big enough to be seen. It’s like comparing a fly to a human.
Sure but the fly-sized human has the same speed as the regular human. Thus proving size doesn't matter.

I can buy that for the original series, since the different versions there interact with each other, but the reboot versions do not seem to have the same power levels, going by their feats and that Alien X was displayed as far weaker.

Then again, the version of Ben that transformed into this version of Alien X may simply not have realised his actual full scale of power, since he had nobody to tell him, and as such have been unable to use it.
I mean they also interact with each other in the reboot so? There's another special where Reboot Ben interacts with another Ben 10,000 for instance and he's called an alternate future.

Literally a week ago the Reboot was still stronger than the OS, there are other feats that are currently being discussed to the point we're not even sure which show is gonna end up with the highest consistent feats, so you saying they don't have the same power levels is baseless.

Alien X is a singularity in the multiverse (there's only one of him) as already elaborated on by Ovens, so he'd cross-scale regardless so he's completely irrelevant here, especially since you agreed previously that the episode was filled with PIS.

There are indeed several possibilities for why Ben didn't use the full scale of Alien X's power indeed.

Look. The issue is that all franchises featuring the same characters usually share a common greater "multiverse", but in practice they are portrayed at wildly different power levels, due to differing plot requirements and writer preferences.

Hence, they fall under our crossovers rules, and we cannot make exceptions for Ben 10 to make the original series and reboot have the exact same power levels in every respect just because you consider it convenient or want maximised tiers for everybody.

These are our rules, and we have them for very good reasons. My apologies, but that is final.

... So you only use a WoG when it suits your needs?
I’ve said in the past the WoG is useful if the context is there.
I mean it looks like EE, there's no denying that.

This was for LS.
Ok.
Irrelevant, it was about whether large size speed feats can scale to regular speed, which it can.
If you’re a regular human and your only power is to grow to the size of a galaxy, then obviously you’re gonna move at FTL speeds by sheer size.
Sure but the fly-sized human has the same speed as the regular human. Thus proving size doesn't matter.
That’s because flies are still relative to human speed. The difference is between human sized and fly sized vs human sized and galaxy sized is a significantly greater. If your MFTL+ comes from only being the size of a galaxy, then obviously it shouldn’t be MFTL+ in base because your size causes you to move at those speeds.

Hence, they fall under our crossovers rules
And why are the Ben 10, Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Ultimate alien and Ben 10 Omniverse exempt from those rules? The reboot quite literally treats them all as different timelines from each other?
Look. The issue is that all franchises featuring the same characters usually share a common greater "multiverse", but in practice they are portrayed at wildly different power levels, due to differing plot requirements and writer preferences.
Also what about stuff like Power Rangers and the Arrowverse, those are all different shows in the same multiverse and we can cross-scale between shows, no problem there? Also the original Ben 10 and the Reboot have the same writers, meanwhile Alien Force and onwards had different writers and plot ideas for the most part, so if plot requirements and writer preferences are an argument then only the original Ben 10 and the Reboot should cross-scale (so no alien force, ultimate alien and omniverse).
just because you consider it convenient or want maximised tiers for everybody.
Ovens also agreed with them being alternate timelines, this isn't even about maximizing tiers, this is about applying something we should have done a long time ago considering how the Ben 10 multiverse works. We only got confirmation of them being alternate timelines recently though, hence why we waited till after the special featuring the different Bens aired.

If you’re a regular human and your only power is to grow to the size of a galaxy, then obviously you’re gonna move at FTL speeds by sheer size.
Depends, bigger characters are usually portrayed as slower in fiction.
That’s because flies are still relative to human speed
They're relative because they're lighter so they need less force to fly at a certain speed. Same applies to Alien X.

Okay, what is the actual discussion rn?
Alien X decisive and non-decisive stats seperation; scaling reboot Alien X to classic Alien X for there being only one of him in the omniverse; scaling reboot aliens to classic aliens due to being alternate timelines; upgrading reboot aliens based on Alien V and AntiVilgax terraforming the earth which still needs to be calced.

And why are the Ben 10, Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Ultimate alien and Ben 10 Omniverse exempt from those rules? The reboot quite literally treats them all as different timelines from each other?
As far as I understand they were originally treated as being part of the same timeline, or only appeared within the same show where they interacted with each other, whereas the reboot has different writers and entirely separate storylines.
Also what about stuff like Power Rangers and the Arrowverse, those are all different shows in the same multiverse and we can cross-scale between shows, no problem there? Also the original Ben 10 and the Reboot have the same writers, meanwhile Alien Force and onwards had different writers and plot ideas for the most part, so if plot requirements and writer preferences are an argument then only the original Ben 10 and the Reboot should cross-scale (so no alien force, ultimate alien and omniverse).
I am referring to different versions of Superman, Goku, and Sonic, for example. They all blatantly have very different power levels. The Arrowverse characters also constantly cross over with each other and their shows are being released concurrently. I am not sure what is happening with Power Rangers, as our pages featuring them are a complete mess, and might have to be deleted some day, but it is much safer and more reliable to scale all separate continuities from their own feats.
Ovens also agreed with them being alternate timelines, this isn't even about maximizing tiers, this is about applying something we should have done a long time ago considering how the Ben 10 multiverse works. We only got confirmation of them being alternate timelines recently though, hence why we waited till after the special featuring the different Bens aired.
From what I saw of the special episode, the Ben 10 wiki got it right that the characterisation and several details did not fit, and it treated a mostly coherent storyline featuring the same character as different timelines.

Alien X decisive and non-decisive stats seperation; scaling reboot Alien X to classic Alien X for there being only one of him in the omniverse; scaling reboot aliens to classic aliens due to being alternate timelines; upgrading reboot aliens based on Alien V and AntiVilgax terraforming the earth which still needs to be calced.
Please explain how there is only one version of Alien X that all Bens from different timelines transform into.

As far as I understand they were originally treated as being part of the same timeline, or only appeared within the same show where they interacted with each other, whereas the reboot has different writers and entirely separate storylines.
The reboot has Man of Action as their writers, which are the original show writers. The reboot also features several classic villains (and Ben's aliens are mostly the same) and it's logical that alternate timelines bring different plotlines with them. The mega evolution timelines vs the regular timelines in Pokémon come to mind.
I am referring to different versions of Superman, Goku, and Sonic, for example.
Those are all from different media and they have no confirmation that those other versions are alternate timelines to the original.
From what I saw of the special episode, the Ben 10 wiki got it right that the characterisation and several details did not fit, and it treated a mostly coherent storyline featuring the same character as different timelines.
Ben 10 wiki was incorrect on Alien Force Ben not recognizing Alien X and Ultimate Alien Ben's watch was just an animation error. Nothing else was brought up as evidence by Ben 10 wiki and since when do we even rely on other wiki's in the first place? Those different timeline versions of that character then got confirmed to be the original ones we grew up with. There were previous hints towards this by Duncan saying that the OG Omnitrix has the same features as the Reboot one or that Reboot Ben has access to all his original aliens or that all aliens are the same between original and reboot.

Please explain how there is only one version of Alien X that all Bens from different timelines transform into.
Here (this is currently applied on his page as acausality type 2), considering Celestialsapiens come from the Forge of Creation which is outside the multiverse it wouldn't make sense for there to be multiple versions of the same character anyways.

I might be able to help out of someone gives me some summarized proposals.

Well, the latest special episode still treated the same character at different ages as being from different universes. That did not seem to make any sense to me.

Also, I am worried about setting a bad precedent for the wiki as a whole regarding ignoring our crossover rules between different continuities that were released several years apart.

Depends, bigger characters are usually portrayed as slower in fiction.

They're relative because they're lighter so they need less force to fly at a certain speed. Same applies to Alien X.
Yes! It does depend. And in this case where speed is associated with size, clearly it scales to them when they’re bigger, especially when he’s the size of a literal galaxy.

Yes! It does depend. And in this case where speed is associated with size, clearly it scales to them when they’re bigger, especially when he’s the size of a literal galaxy.
Alien x was able to turn in circles (on a galaxy level range) numerous of times to create a galaxy sized black hole so that still scales to his speed therfore MFTL+ speed

I might be able to help out of someone gives me some summarized proposals.
The latest Reboot special had the return of all Bens from the classic shows + Gwen from the Gwen 10 timeline, they were treated as Bens from different timelines but WoG confirmed they were in fact the 4 official versions of Ben from the 4 original shows, supported by Alien Force Ben bringing up events that happened in his show. The proposal is to scale Reboot Ben's regular aliens to 10 year-old Ben's aliens from the original show, similar to how we already scale between alternate timelines such as Omniverse Ben and Ben 23's timeline as shown in this page or between a canon video game and Ultimate Alien Ben as shown in this page. The episode itself portrayed Alien X as much weaker but it was also filled with PIS since even with the powers Alien X showed in the special he would have been able to take out all of the Bens with ease and even stomped each one of them individually.

Last edited:
He was still relatively big (at least the size of a star), have you not been paying attention?
It's stated on his profile that he created a galaxy sized black hole which is done via MFTL+ speed so my point still stands, you are the one who need to pay attention, and yes GG was as big as a galaxy during that moment, you should also pay attention to the show tbh, Alien x was able to dodge and react to GG who has MFTL+ attack speed

Last edited:
It's stated on his profile that he created a galaxy sized black hole which is done via MFTL+ speed so my point still stands,
He did that when he was only slightly smaller than GG, who was Galaxy sized. Of course AX would move that fast when he’s that big.
you are the one who need to pay attention, and yes GG was as big as a galaxy during that moment, you should also pay attention to the show tbh,
In this entire part of the discussion I’ve been saying GG is galaxy sized. What was the point of saying this?
Alien x was able to dodge and react to GG who has MFTL+ attack speed
Alien X was normal sized but GG was the size of an asteroid at the time. Reacting to that isn’t MFTL+.

He did that when he was only slightly smaller than GG, who was Galaxy sized. Of course AX would move that fast when he’s that big.
Then again this proves that AX has MFTL+ even in his base.

In this entire part of the discussion I’ve been saying GG is galaxy sized. What was the point of saying this?
You said that GG wasn't galaxy sized when AX created the super massive Black hole.

Alien X was normal sized but GG was the size of an asteroid at the time. Reacting to that isn’t MFTL+.
It has nothing to do with that, AX has MFTL+ attack speed due to him moving galaxies very damm fast when creating the universe and both AX and GG were reacting and dodging each other attacks

Then again this proves that AX has MFTL+ even in his base.
No it doesn’t. Being MFTL+ because you’re close to the size of a galaxy doesn’t mean you’d be that fast in base.
You said that GG wasn't galaxy sized when AX created the super massive Black hole.
I never said that in this thread.
It has nothing to do with that, AX has MFTL+ attack speed due to him moving galaxies very damm fast when creating the universe and both AX and GG were reacting and dodging each other attacks
Fine.

Back