• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Smallest revision you have ever seen!

Success0906

He/Him
Energy Projection (the new Omnitrix sends out a giant pillar of energy when Ben's life is threatened. Should be superior to Ultimatrix, which can fire a beam powerful enough to clash against Ra'ad's electric attacks)

Shockwave Generation and Electricity Manipulation (the prototype Omnitrix could discharge electrical feedbacks whenever the failsafe was triggered, even sending Vilgax several feat away with its power)

Teleportation (teleported Ben and his crew to Primus)

Light Manipulation (flashes a bright light whenever Ben transforms into an alien, making a light bright enough to stagger Lord Transly)

Absorption (can use scan mode to absorb the escaped geno-archetype)

Resurrection (The Omnitrix can be used to revive an extinct alien species if that specie's DNA is stored within its database)

Couldn't find scan for it fast enough but everyone knows that the Omnitrix was made so that it could store DNA and if ever needed, use it to revive an extinct species.

Body Puppetry (When Ben was sent to the Null Void by Sunder, the Omnitrix took control of his cutoff hand in order to reach Julie)

Levitation (The Omnitrix detached from Ben's wrist and levitated towards the Primus Drones)

Ben should have:

Flight through his hoverboard (can fly at unbelievable speeds in his hoverboard)

Space Survival and Underwater Breathing through his plumbers suit (can survive in space without any ill effects and breath underwater)

Ben should have a special rating for self-destruct mode:

Varies from 5-A, upto 2-B, possibly 2-A rating with Self-destruct mode (The self-destruct mode's energy output depends on how long it has been charged, with even 30 seconds of charge being able to severely harm Vilgax, and when charged for a few days, it could even destroy the entire universe)

Will add missing scans when I have time and better internet connection.

Last edited:
Energy Projection (the new Omnitrix sends out a giant pillar of energy when Ben's life is threatened. Should be superior to Ultimatrix, which can fire a beam powerful enough to clash against Ra'ad's electric attacks)

Shockwave Generation and Electricity Manipulation (the prototype Omnitrix could discharge electrical feedbacks whenever the failsafe was triggered, even sending Vilgax several feat away with its power)

Light Manipulation (flashes a bright light whenever Ben transforms into an alien, making a light bright enough to stagger Lord Transly)

Resurrection (The Omnitrix can be used to revive an extinct alien species if that specie's DNA is stored within its database)

Couldn't find scan for it fast enough but everyone knows that the Omnitrix was made so that it could store DNA and if ever needed, use it to revive an extinct species.

Body Control (When Ben was sent to the Null Void by Sunder, the Omnitrix took control of his cutoff hand in order to reach Julie)

Levitation (The Omnitrix detached from Ben's wrist and levitated towards the Primus Drones)

Ben should have:

Flight through his hoverboard (can fly at unbelievable speeds in his hoverboard)

Space Survival and Underwater Breathing through his plumbers suit (can survive in space without any ill effects and breath underwater)

Ben should have 2-B, possibly 2-A rating with Self-destruct mode as well. Don't know why it's not their.

I made this in a hurry. Tomorrow I will be heading to India for a surgery. If the surgery is successful, I will be back in a few months. If not, say goodbye to good ol' me.
I hope your surgery goes well man. I agree

Isn’t the body control more Body Puppetry since it was Ben’s hand being used? Though it being bonded to his DNA could technically make his arm a part of it. Still, BP seems better.

Last edited:
Isn’t the body control more Body Puppetry since it was Ben’s hand being used? Though it being bonded to his DNA could technically make his arm a part of it. Still, BP seems better.
No, that's Body Control. Body Puppetry depends on controlling another else's body.

I'm hoping that you will
Thank you, man. I hope I survive too. I have never had the chance to experience relationship with a girl, nor have I travelled anywhere far. I have not even made my mother proud, I have only brought her shame. I don't wanna die so soon.

Thank you, man. I hope I survive too. I have never had the chance to experience relationship with a girl, nor have I travelled anywhere far. I have not even made my mother proud, I have only brought her shame. I don't wanna die so soon.
Don't say mean stuff about yourself like that. I'm sure you'll make it through the surgery and live a happy life

Body Puppetry (When Ben was sent to the Null Void by Sunder, the Omnitrix took control of his cutoff hand in order to reach Julie)

Ben should have:

Ben should have 2-B, possibly 2-A rating with Self-destruct mode as well. Don't know why it's not their.

I made this in a hurry. Tomorrow I will be heading to India for a surgery. If the surgery is successful, I will be back in a few months. If not, say goodbye to good ol' me.
Agree with all, btw you will be coming to my country for surgery? May the surgery be successful and take care of your health brother.

Agree with all, btw you will be coming to my country for surgery? May the surgery be successful and take care of your health brother.
I am back (for a few days), my surgery has been done. I am going through a series of physical therapy and cardiac rehab.

I couldn't visit much places in India, though. Eh, next time! For now, I am alive (although I can't enjoy momo and other oily stuffs anymore.

Good to hear you’re alright.

Also I agree with all of this I think. I also think for the Omnitrix it might be good to suggest changing its AP to “5-A, varies up to at least 2-B, possibly 2-A with self-destruct mode”. The 5-A is for the energy attacks and stuff while the varies is obviously because the power depends on how long it’s charged for (kinda weird how there’s no varies rating already).

I am back (for a few days), my surgery has been done. I am going through a series of physical therapy and cardiac rehab.

I couldn't visit much places in India, though. Eh, next time! For now, I am alive (although I can't enjoy momo and other oily stuffs anymore.
Glad that your surgery was successful. Hope the therapy and stuff goes well for you too

Back