• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

JohnConquest1 said:
Thinks into Alien X
Thinks Hal out of existence

He stomps at full power
Depending on which version of Ben they use... And what use that Alien is too complicated to control (Due to the 2 personalities that decide their actions)?

Omniverse Ben doesnt have the restriction anymore and he's used it in very unimportant fights.

If they use Kid Ben: Hal Stomps unless he uses Upgrade to maybe hack the ring.

Alien Force Ben: See above.

Ultimate Alien: See above.

Kid Ben with Feedback: Likely Absorbs Hals energy ring. But this is if Ben thinks to use him.

Omniverse: Feedback, Alien X, and maybe Clockwork can do it

All this assuming no master control.

They showed teeange Ben, so they will probably use everything shown until Omniverse Ben (except Ben 10000). Hal wins if Ben decides to use his average aliens, but Ben wins if he uses the big ones.

The omnitrix's fail-safe is always active, isn't it? It might trigger if Ben's about to die.

Thinking with how they literally won't make short fights because ad revenue Alien X will probably be how it ends.

Ben hinted in the latest Death Battle Cast that Ben is given Alien X - with a sprite with amazing looks. And given how OP the failsafe is, GL Hal at 4-B is doomed to give DC's first L against non-Marvel in Death Battle.

The real question now is: Is Parallax or Spectre allowed for Hal? (I feel like they are non-canon forms or non-standard arsenals)

If it's just Hal, Ben ROFLStomps.

If it's Parallax, well it depends on if he's full power

if it's Hal+Spectre it's a roflstomp on the other direction.

Deathbattle Alien X cannot break a green lantern shield.

Ink Tank (Kuro the Artist) did a video analysis of the battle. I won't post it here for those who want to avoid spoilers, but...It sounds like Death Battle fudged the facts. Again.

I've been back for a bit (though I apologize for not recognizing you, since it's been so long). I've done a few blog posts and profile drafts for DC characters (though there are some other blog posts I wish I could deleted for being out-dated or based on wrong info).

I guess we'll wait until tomorrow to get into this discussion fully, when the Death Battle video is made public.

Sounds like there will be a lot to take apart.

Ink Tank already went over a lot of the problems. Namely, how they had Hal Jordan won the Death Battle wouldn't work in the first place (heck, I'd argue Hal lost by default because he had to resort to that to win), along with the other flaws in their explanation.

Ah, Superman. Was he brought up in this episode in relation to Green Lantern? It's usually a dead giveaway as to who the "winner" is if they say "[insert DC character] can stand up to Superman", given how they treated Supes in his fights with Goku.

Catalyst75 said:
Ah, Superman. Was he brought up in this episode in relation to Green Lantern? It's usually a dead giveaway as to who the "winner" is if they say "[insert DC character] can stand up to Superman", given how they treated Supes in his fights with Goku.
I believe he was

There you have it. If Superman's name gets dropped for a DC character, expect the DC character to win (except for Lex vs. Iron Man).

The problem with the Ink Tank is that he speed equalised both on the analysis. Many things Ben can do sure, but only if his speed is higher.

Like I said before, Ben 10's failsafe speed is lower than Hal's combat speed (by scaling to Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis)). I would say Ben able to transform into Alien X is purely for entertainment purposes. Also, Green Lantern in Pre-Crisis is much stronger than in Post-Crisis.

Back