• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben powers add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, in his profile says:

With the Omnitrix he has: Shapeshifting (Can transform into any of the aliens recorded in the Omnitrix), Power Mimicry (The Omnitrix is able to record the DNA of any species its wielder has not encountered before, recording it and allowing the user to take the form of the newly recorded species), Biological Manipulation (Ben was able to use the DNA recorded in the Omnitrix to modify the Highbreeds' DNA and biological structures, instilling them with the traits of other species to remedy the genetic damage caused by their inbreeding), Self-Destruction (Can set the Omnitrix to self-destruct), Duplication (By transforming into Echo Echo and duplicating himself before changing back, Ben can create at least two other copies of himself, albeit while his personality traits are divided up amongst them), Resistance to Possession while transformed (While transformed into any one of his aliens, Can shift his limbs with those of other aliens with Skurd.

And we all known that Ben has other weapons and vehicle throughout the series which includes:

Ascalon

Null Void Projector

Time Cycles

So how about:

With the Omnitrix he has: Shapeshifting (Can transform into any of the aliens recorded in the Omnitrix), Power Mimicry (The Omnitrix is able to record the DNA of any species its wielder has not encountered before, recording it and allowing the user to take the form of the newly recorded species), Biological Manipulation (Ben was able to use the DNA recorded in the Omnitrix to modify the Highbreeds' DNA and biological structures, instilling them with the traits of other species to remedy the genetic damage caused by their inbreeding), Self-Destruction (Can set the Omnitrix to self-destruct), Duplication (By transforming into Echo Echo and duplicating himself before changing back, Ben can create at least two other copies of himself, albeit while his personality traits are divided up amongst them), Resistance to Possession while transformed (While transformed into any one of his aliens, Can shift his limbs with those of other aliens with Skurd. With the Ascalon he has: Resistance to Mind Control, Portal Creation, Energy Projection, Forcefield Creation, Light Manipulation, Power Nullification, Power Absorption. With Null Void Projector he has: BFR, Portal Creation, Self-Destruction. With the Time Cycle he has: Spaceflight, Time Travel, Resistance to Time Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Flight, Forcefield Creation, Missiles Projection, Can deploy nets for capture.

Is this okay?

It is best if you ask Liger686 to comment here. He is the Ben 10 expert.

Ascalon isn't standard equipment for Ben.

Neither is the Null Void Projector except for Ben 10,000.

Time Cycles... eh...

The Moment also not a standard equipment for the Doctor , neither is Skasis Paradigm (which the Doctor doesn't even have one) and the Key to Time, and it is still in his profile.

The point is, we can add all weapons and equipments that characters uses and its effective.

Ben used Ascalon and figure it out how to use its full powers, and Ben uses Time Cycles several time to travel through times. So I think it would be okay to add both of this.

I agree with you on Null Void Projector one.

I don't handle Doctor Who profiles, so I can't comment on that.

But we generally only add equipment that they're known to regularly use.

The Omnitrix is Standard Equipment, but Ben doesn't regularly use or hold Ascalon. It would be misleading to add it onto this profile.

The Doctor is a very prep-heavy character, we account for what he ca get in a reasonable manner.

The Everlasting said:
The Doctor is a very prep-heavy character, we account for what he ca get in a reasonable manner.
Sorry, Key to Time is okay, but Skasis Paradigm doesn't even have any appearance, the Doctor just explains what its can do.

If he can get is make sense, that would mean the Doctor can get anything he wants in the series. I'm the Whovian and this reasons still looks weird to me

But enough of that, this is not Doctor Who threads.

But this, Ben used it with his hands, on the episode, on the screen.

This is also makes sense.

It still be okay if you would not add Ascalon and Null Void Projector, however, Time Cycles is Ben's important vehicle in the Time War Arc, and he uses it several times, this can be used.

I don't agree with adding Ascalon or the Null Void Projector.

I think the Time Cycle might be fine to add though.

I don't remember when Ben use Null Void Projector, and Ben only use Ascalon in "The Ultimate Enemy".

So, I agree with Liger686, we shouldn't add Ascalon and NVP, but Time Cycles is fine.

Ascalon was one-time-thing, so no is not part of his standard equipament.

Neither NVP.

But I guess that the Time Cycles could be added.

Since Liger686 agrees with adding the time cycle, I suppose that you can do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back