• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson's statistics keys?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Given that there are now an increasing number of pages for his various alien forms, and some of them (such as Way Big) contradict the statistics listed in his original profile, would it be better to remove the rather confusing mess of statistics from his page altogether, and simply refer to the list in the main Ben 10 verse page instead?

On the other hand, perhaps it would be best to wait until all of the statistics for his alien forms have been migrated properly.

Isnt Ben's page supposed to be overhauled and split into his different incarnations? Though his current statistics are in serious need of updating, his stats are either innacurate, missing justification, or both...

Yes, his different alien forms/incarnations are currently receiving separate profiles, and the original page is an incomprehensible mess.

I believe The Everlasting wanted to clean it up, but your suggestion may be the best option.

No what I mean is there would be different pages for Ben himself based on his different incarnations (ie. Original, Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, Omniverse, and 10,000). This would make the pages much more comprehensible as each incarnation would have access to a different set of aliens as opposed to trying to cram every single alien he has ever used into a single profile.

Rep is correct, Ever is planning on cleaning up the pages at some point, so just updating the page with the newly accepted values would be fine for the moment.

Well, I prefer simply making separate pages for the aliens, refer to them within his profile, and possibly create keys within the original profile for how his own human statistics have changed over the course of the different series.

You see, the problem with that is it would likely make Ben's page far more cluttered and messy than it already is. We'd have to refer to his dozens of transformations, split them up over his different incarnations, refer to all of their varied powers and abilities, include his ultra transformations and alien fusions, as well as slpit up the different mindsets, levels of experience, and weaknesses for each incarnation as each is of a different age and level of maturity.

No, no. I simply mean that we could insert a list linking to his aliens at the bottom of his profile page. That would be far less cluttered than currently.

Anyway, would you be okay with if I delete the incomprehensible mess of statistics from his page?

Also, should we remove the list of powers and abilities as well?

I have tried to fix the page.

Perhaps, the aliens are separate from Ben's page, as is currently being done now, and the aliens themselves have stat tabs to show the differences per season, and if any, the difference between an average member of the alien race, and Ben's alien (think something like wild vs trained pokemon).

Also, alien page naming, won't it be better to have something like:

Heatblast (Pyronite) - Ben's naming of the alien, then the race.

I have some question, why Ben is 10-B?

No Watch Ben that should be equal or weaker than Ben Prime is able to kick Vilgax in the face, make Vilgax unconcious.

No watch Ben kick vilgax

@Ant

What I had planned was dividing Ben's page into four profiles: Original Series, Alien Force/Ultimate Alien, Omniverse, and Ben 10,000 (Though he's practically his own character who has an entirely different moveset to Ben himself, so even if this isn't accepted he should probably be placed in a new page).

Then, the keys were to be organized as "Human level normally, Varies depending on his alien", and at the bottom of the page, we'd have something like Kurome's page, with various tabs for each alien Ben has access to at the time (Cutting out unnecessary stat columns like Age, Gender, Intelligence [Only three aliens actually affect Ben's intellect], etc.).

@NoMoreTalking

I'm pretty sure that's PIS, given how Ben always needs his alien forms to take down Vilgax.

NoMoreTalking said:
No Watch Ben that should be equal or weaker than Ben Prime is able to kick Vilgax in the face, make Vilgax unconcious.

No watch Ben kick vilgax
That is just PIS writting.

NoMoreTalking said:

No watch Ben kick vilgax
Vilgax had taken a hit from Cannonbolt in the gut, shock from Shocksquatch, punch from Diamondhead, and attacked with several small black holes by Atomic-X. Then he had taken another hit from Cannonbolt who was boosted and covered in electricity, and then a flick from Atomic-X which sent him flying.

So I don't really think this makes him higher. At best, No Watch Ben is Athlete level since he took self defense classes at some point.

@Gemmysaur I do not mind renaming the pages for Ben's aliens in this manner.

@The Everlasting I still think that inserting a list with links to the profiles for the aliens at the bottom of the page is far more conveniebt, given the sheer number of them.

I have unlocked the page, so it can more freely be improved upon by our contributors btw. The images are rather lacklustre for example.

@Ant

Maybe I can form a prototype on what the page could look like in my sandbox.

But it's not that inconvenient, I don't think. Ben rarely reuses aliens between the seasons, so it's not like we'd have to repeat tabs.

I do not wish to have a profile that eventually gets over 40 tabs. It is far more convenient to simply list the aliens in separate pages.

Ben's page wouldn't have 40 tabs, though. There's no season where Ben consistently uses that many aliens. As I said, the page would be split into three different ones, one for the Original Series, one for Alien Force/Ultimate Alien, and one for Omniverse.

Well, I would appreciate if we could simply go with separate pages for the aliens, as we do currently. Othervise the Ben Tennyson profile would turn extremely cluttered.

I don't deny that, that is a very strong possibility.

But that's the beauty of wiki sandbox. Soon enough I'll be able to make a prototype of what I picture the page(s) to be like, and then we can judge it.

I personally think his aliens profiles are badly made, just look at Upgrade profile, he put the level word as Level.

@Dark649 Well, other people are free to improve upon the profiles for the individual aliens.

Back