• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alakazam has some pretty absurd precog if i remember correctly.

Benimaru is pretty far into High 7-A though, he might have an ap advantage, will it matter though with Alakazam's precog? Probably not.

Coercion is an option for him i guess.

Indeed, and Benimaru has no resistance to that. But I still do see some wincons. Regardless, I'm hoping for a fun, civilized (universe brain), debate. Looks to be a close match.

Mega Alakazam's precog is that he's able to receive "knowledge of the course of a person's life, from birth to death", being able to "forsee its opponent's every move" and being capable of "instantly identifying the opponent's weakness".

How good is Benimaru's mind manip resistance?

Fairly strong, since having a Unique Skill offers a strong mind. Even more so since he's stronger Post-Harvest Festival. The specifics, I'm not entirely sure.

Safeguard if he has it

Edit: No Safeguard but it has Psycho Shift, which is essentially a "no u" move to statuses.

Benimaru can resist the effects of his own Coercion, and his resistance to mindhax should be enough to deal with that. What does Miracle Eye do?

Laughs in Diablo, when is someone gonna find a fair match for him, want him to get a match.

Been trying to find someone vs him which is fair for both sides.

Back