• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berdly fights literally just a real falcon.

"They use this via digging claws into objects at this speed, thus not being killed by the collision"

Mate, the profile literally acknowledges that if they actually tackled something at that speed instead of using it in a more indirect way they would be killed. I'm pretty sure a second grader's reading comprehension is sufficient to understand that
There's no need to compare anyone to a second grader

This is reminding me I gotta revise IRL animal pages one of these days. They be stinky

Last edited:
"They use this via digging claws into objects at this speed, thus not being killed by the collision"

Mate, the profile literally acknowledges that if they actually tackled something at that speed instead of using it in a more indirect way they would be killed. I'm pretty sure a second grader's reading comprehension is sufficient to understand that
The profile ALSO states that they do use that WITHOUT dying from the collision. Let's learn to read the entire thing and not the part that's convenient to you, then your unnecessary comparison will sound less arrogant and hypocritical.

Yes, that is specifically because they use their claws, while making impact against an incredibly light, tiny, mid-air weight that is attempting to fly away from them, not their actual body against a much bigger mass, aka Berdly. It's the difference between slapping a baseball flying by you with your fingers and punching concrete, one of them might hurt but the other is going to break your knuckles, and it's not the former.

But don't take my word for it, how about this?

it can technically just scrape the person's vital point really hard
you are trying to argue that there is a 0.00001% chance of that happening, but here's the problem, if it's not a 0% chance then it's not stomp

it can technically just scrape the person's vital point really hard
you are trying to argue that there is a 0.00001% chance of that happening, but here's the problem, if it's not a 0% chance then it's not stomp
Huh?... No, that's not how it works. If the chance was that unlikely, the match would be unreasonably one sided, and thus, a stomp.

Falcons can kill humans. It can definitely kill Berdly, and have a somewhat decent chance at that. (Decent as, 5%)

Uhh, I don't understand what you mean, could you rephrase that?
You said the Falcon kills Berdly 5% of the time. That implies that in the other 95% of the time, Berdly kills the falcon. I'm fairly sure (although not certain) that winning in 95% of possible scenarios counts as a win for a vs thread.

You said the Falcon kills Berdly 5% of the time. That implies that in the other 95% of the time, Berdly kills the falcon. I'm fairly sure (although not certain) that winning in 95% of possible scenarios counts as a win for a vs thread.
These percentages are arbitrary, I made them up. They're supposed to represent how the match is going.

Falcon can rip Berdly's flesh, but this takes more effort than Berdly simply slamming the bird's shit with his wing, thus, he is more likely the winner here.

These percentages are arbitrary, I made them up. They're supposed to represent how the match is going.

Falcon can rip Berdly's flesh, but this takes more effort than Berdly simply slamming the bird's shit with his wing, thus, he is more likely the winner here.
So we agree that Berdly wins here?

I mean, yeah, a full-body tackle would shatter the falcon to bits, it has hollow bones and it's rated 10-C in durability for a reason. Its only hope is to gauge out Berdly's eyes or something along those lines.

Berdly grabs the bird and snaps its wings, getting some nasty cuts along the way.

Back