• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bernkastel VS The Beyonders

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Bernkastel's dimensional scale? And what does "full potential" mean? They don't have any different forms.

And what does "full potential" mean?

Bernkastel's full potential. Also called "Seagull-potence".

The Everlasting said:
What's Bernkastel's dimensional scale?
Unstable (belonging to the layers is self-restriction). Likely at least around 15-16 or 22-D for CoB manifetation.

The Beyonders don't make any sense. Marvel/Hickman cannot decide whether they are of tier 1-B (16-D), 2-B, or 4-C.

Marvel/Hickman cannot decide whether they are of tier 1-B (16-D), 2-B, or 4-C.

In this versus they are 1-B (16-D).

Beyonders are beings who are more curious than a cat.

And Bern is a cat who is more curious than a talk show presenter.

Who is more curious?))

the beyonders were kind of inconsistent, they beat cosmic entities and lost to regular heroes

In this versus they are on the peak of their powers.

Ok lets make them one level of infinity higher making them 17-D. This should be enough to make them infinitely more powerful than almost everything in the marvel multiverse.

Even still Bernkastel is possibly a 22-D making him stronger than 17-D being bu at least five levels of infinity. So I still think he wins...

but is there any proof that they are at 17 or 16 or 22 or 11D or even 4D

from what i understand, the 16 D comes from the LT statement, and from what i understand, that was a while back, and i think they were different qriters, i might be wrong

The 16-D was from them (3 beyonders) killing the LT which was a 16-D at it's highest level of power. Considering that it took three of them to kill a 16-D being they should logically be 16-D beings as well.

I don't remember if it was different writers but we're going with what we're going here. The Beyonders were shown to be 16-D at their highest.

We usually go by a character's highest showings to determine their power and tier as such I'm still gonna say Bernkastel wins.

There is a possibility that they could be higher than 16-D but that's simply speculation...

Their highest showing is 16-D which should logically make them 16-D at best...

Well until we get confirmation about the Beyonders dimensional state we're (Me and you) not really gonna go anywhere with this discussion so wanna agree to disagree...

ok, how is there highest showing 16-dd?

wasnt 16-D LT written by a different author??

ok, i agree to disagree

but i am not arguing that beyonders will win, i am arguing that we dotn know much about them, for all we know the current writters might have violated all canon (as they did with thor and his hammer) and put the beyonders and all cosmic entities at universal to star level

so itstough to put beyonders in a debate (unless if its pre retcon, cuz we roughly know about his power)

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ok, how is there highest showing 16-dd?
wasnt 16-D LT written by a different author??

ok, i agree to disagree

but i am not arguing that beyonders will win, i am arguing that we dotn know much about them, for all we know the current writters might have violated all canon (as they did with thor and his hammer) and put the beyonders and all cosmic entities at universal to star level

so itstough to put beyonders in a debate (unless if its pre retcon, cuz we roughly know about his power)
Killing the LT made them 16-D which is they're highest showing up to date ...

And I don't think it was by a different author otherwise the beyonders profiles would've been edited by now.

No one usually never says their dimensional states in Comics as such we determine them by the feats they performed...

Well, I think what TLT1 said makes sense. We don't in fact know that the Beyonders were written as 16D or higher entities, as the Living Tribunal was written as such by a completely different writer, and as we know Marvel is extremely inconsistent.

The strongest Beyonders needed to build an infinite number of Molecule Men to simply destroy a simple 5-D multiversal structure, and were killed by a few thousand of them blowing up. And according to DarkLK's scan, they were previously shown as strictly 4-Dimensional. We may need to strongly revise their rating from 1-B to 2-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back