• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserker (Fate/stay night) vs. Meliodas (Seven Deadly Sins)

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Either this thread will shut down immediately, gets heated debate, or dies slowly as I realise I should stop posting so many battles, kek.

This is Sealed Demon Meliodas with Wrath. Speed ain't equalized anymore kids. Other than that, SBA.

Berserker -

Meliodas -

Incon -

MeliodasRenderWrathWeapon1
BerserkerHercGOState1

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Best question: How many time Meliodas take to deplete Heracles life?
Berserker has eleven extra lives, unless Meliodas has some way of negating that or incapping him.

I know that,what i'm saying is can all of Meliodas attack deplete all of his life? Because if you fail to deplete him he just ressurect himself and become invul to his attack.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I know that,what i'm saying is can all of Meliodas attack deplete all of his life? Because if you fail to deplete him he just ressurect himself and become invul to his attack.
Not really, if I'm not mistaken Meliodas can't just kill all of his lifes at once unless he has an ability that negates it. He'd have to literally kill Berserker 12 times, differently.

Ah, gotcha. IDK if Meliodas can power attacks that strong in this key, although he'd have a hard time taking all the lives given the resistance effect.

Monarch Laciel said:
Caliburn was also fired off inside Berserker, meaning it effectively bypassed God Hand's invulnerability
This also. Unless Meliodas is crazy far into Mountain class, or can also kill Berserker in a 12 different ways/bypass God Hand, I don't think he can really take this.

Malikobama1 said:
This is a bit stompy from what I understand of Berserker
Not really. If I'm not mistaken Meliodas has Soulhax, Hellfire, and I wouldn't be surprised if Full Counter would work on some of Herc's physical attacks considering the dude is made of magical energy. Also stuff like skill, and AP/Dura, which hasn't been adressed yet.

Mel doesn't use soulhax in character, Hellblaze+Full Counter+Revenge Counter+Physical Combat aren't enough ways for him to actually win this, and that's assuming he could even get them off.

Berserker's God Hand is a conceptual defense that can bring him back from things like Gae Bolg. Hellfire won't stop resurrection, though I'm unsure about soulhax, and Berserker will adapt to it and his own strength soon enough.

Skill won't matter much once Berserker has adapted and become unkillable for Meliodas, but even so Berserker is super skilled, so skilled that he has no need for technique as he has no weaknesses in his fighting style (and his strength), and has Precognition, so.

Alright, unequalizing speed. If it's still a stomp, you can close this.

All the speed difference does is make it inconclusive. Meliodas still ultimately won't be able to kill Berserker.

Should I close this, then, or let it come out as inconclusive?

Sealed Demon Meliodas never blitzed Galan. He is merely Mach 277-800 something.

Unsealed Meliodas is the one who gets the speed scaling.

Thats correct. Sealed demon Mel -> Superior to and Blitzing Mach 800 guys

Unsealed base mel -> Superior to and Blitzing Mach 3.6K guys

Oh, okay. Thank you for clarifying that, must have mixed it up.

I'll close this then, unless there are any other arguments to be made about whether or not this is a stomp.

Well for one thing- Berserker uses up tons of energy in combat to the point where he'll weaken and fade away if they battle long enough. His Conceptual Defense won't matter when he's too weak to power it.

Well, I'll leave this open. Speed still isn't equalized, but Mel isn't too much faster than Berserker even if Berserker's speed is taken at a minimum.

Friendlysociopath said:
Well for one thing- Berserker uses up tons of energy in combat to the point where he'll weaken and fade away if they battle long enough. His Conceptual Defense won't matter when he's too weak to power it.
Haha, its passive not active.

John985 said:
Friendlysociopath said:
Haha, its passive not active.
Whiiiiiich has no bearing on whether energy loss will eventually make him lose? It doesn't have to be active- Berserker's entire being runs on energy. Lose enough energy and suddenly everything suffers and eventually fails and with enough loss Berserker himself will simply fade away.

Iirc, it's an unspoken agreement that the servants will be given as much mana as needed to do their thing. Otherwise, Karna dies of mana deprivation in the first two seconds of any battle, making any potential versus pointless.

Keep in mind this is assuming that Meliodas would actually be able to pull all of them off:

1. Sword

2. Fists

3. Darkness

4. Hellblaze

5. Revenge Counter

I can't see how Mel beats Berserker

Back