• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Fanfiction Ever

Continuation of Digimon frontiers that is both a romance between 2 protagonist and a new tale about a new evil, with a full story about his plan, how the protagonists has to get again their powers because they obviously had to leave it at the digimon world, with a digimon resistance that is defending their world before the protagonist come back etc

The only bad thing would be that there is a female digimon that flirts with the male protagonist (but because is a excuse to develop the true romance then I will concede) and the true worst thing is

Chanseymon, lamest idea ever for a "nurse digimon"

Took elements from its two parent IPs and created a world so rich and ripe for character/setting based drama that G5 is copying its notes.

The grit, the various realistic depictions of addiction, and overcoming ones self, and finding ones place in the world are among some of topics handled well as the stories main cast of familial like misfits bounce off and relate to each other.

The frankly ridiculous number of fan projects related to the story add to its charm. Fanfics (of the Fanfic), Fan art, Animations, Mods, Whole Ass Video Games, and Music (That's used in said aforementioned projects) of course add a good chunk of external charm to it.

Dunno if its the best, but I do know one of the most impactful fan fictions for a fandom was/is More than Human for the PowerPuff Girls.

It was so popular and well written that by in large most fan fictions regarding the PowerPuff Girls are influenced by it directly or indirectly nowadays.

It was so popular and well written that by in large most fan fictions regarding the PowerPuff Girls are influenced by it directly or indirectly nowadays.
Link.

Also
Possession.
Its an Inuyasha fic. I have read many awesome fics for this franchise, but this one hit me the most in the heart because it made extremely uncomfortable over its premise. It braught me out of my comfort zone. Basically lots of ****** up things happen in this story and the main characters grow older to become bitter as ****. But eventually there is redemption to be had which just warms the heart like nothing I have ever read.
Also extremely well written. Its not overly verbose with fancy english, nor is it clumsy or amateur. The author knew exactly what kind of tone and vocabulary to use for constructing the scenes and dialogues. To the point but rich, and raw with emotion when need be.

Innocent Faith, Experienced Reason.
This is a crossover between Nier and Devil May Cry. V ends up in Automata world and meets 9S. This probably one of best DMC fics imo. Extremely well written, erudite and wealth of content. You can read reviews in comment section to get an idea.. cuz I don't wanna start a rant here.. done that too much already.

Thoughts?
I haven't read SDS at all, all I know about it is its an OP shonen anime about demons and Sins and Escanor is a Flex Lord, and I have only barebones knowledge about HDxD. So I can't judge. Also I wouldn't want to spoil myself if I ever want to read SDS in future, though I may if there is a dmc x sds crossover ever created in future, cuz that might stoke my curiosity.

I remember reading this toaru fanfic few years back that was like 50 chapters long. But the thing about this LN was, the writing style was in sync with the actual LN, dialogue style, writing style, fights style, etc, etc. Everything was sooooo similar to the main one. For a second I got confused and thought I was reading the main series lmao.

I will see if I can find its name. Cause that was some high quality stuff.

Yo I remembering reading that a while back. Surprisingly Ben 10 was a pretty popular crossover fanfiction option. I remember there was this really great avatar and Ben 10 crossover fanfic but I’m fairly certain the owner deleted it.

This is the last fanfiction I got so I wanna know what people think of this one.

Now you have my attention.
What was it's name ? Deleted fanfics gets posted on Archive of our own site
Fuuuuuck what was its name. The plot was about Ben landing in Avatar and it went in a slightly different direction than normal. Instead Azusa and her gang found Ben and after a brief fight, they tricked him into thinking he Avatar was evil and he needed to join them to save the world from the avatar. So basically the fanfic revolves around Ben in the fire nation and hanging out with all of them.

I’m pretty sure he was being shipped with Ty Lee in that fanfiction. (And also Azula on the side too). It got a bit weird at the end because I’m pretty sure Batman and Superman were showing up lol, but up until that point the fanfic was really solid. I’m kind of sad it got deleted so if you could find it or know which one I’m talking about that’d be great.

Back