• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyblade Lifting Strengths make no sense

So the reasoning that they have class Y off scaling to Dynamis makes no sense as moving planets is a hax, not a raw lifting feat and only Dynamis has shown it. Second, why do Metal Fusion beys scale to Dynamis, who is only in Fury? Third, why the skyrocket to universal? No reasonig is given, and having Universal Strike Strength =/= Lifting Strength. I think all characters except Dynamis should have unknown LS

I'm 50/50 on this.

For my agreeing, the stats are just mixed up in different keys, which should be fixed up definitely. Only Metal Fury beys should be scaling to or above this. That's it.

For my disagreeing, Jupiter moving planets is not just hax. It's through a special move, Sattlite move, that when moving the metal balls in its fusion wheel it literally moves planets in and out from the planet Jupiter. This is directly shown on 2 occasions when Dynamis battles Ryuto and his Dragonis.

So im for fixing the keys up, because someone must have edited them on their own when the pages were first made, but im 100% against only Jupiter having it.

No? Because all Legendary blader beys, sans the obvious superior Pegasus and Nemesis, are in the same league as each other. Them not scaling is ridiculous.

Same goes for beys that can compare to Legendary Blader beys in battle.

I actually have crunchyroll premium, so I use that lol. I was really surprised they had it.

I'm gonna watc it when I get home

Ok, so I rewatched Dynamis vs Ryuto and its clear that he could only move the planets with his Satelite Move attack. He used the balls in the Fusion Wheel to move them, which most beys don't have. Why should a lifting feat by a special move that only his bey can possibly be used scale to every other God Tier?

On another note, I made a Kenta vs Yuki thread if you wanna check it out

Because again, Metal Fury beys that are either Legendary Beys, or beys compareable to them, scale to, equal to, or above the power of Jupiter. It doing it through a special move wouldnt mean only Jupiter can use it. It is still a strength level feat that can be scaled to beys in the exact same tier as itself.

That would be like saying Lightning L-Drago doesn't scale to Storm Pegasus's 3-C power since Pegasus became that strong through its special move, Galaxy Nova. Or Pegasus, Striker and other beys can't scale to or above Twisted Tempo's Low 2-C rating since it became that through its special move Spiral Dimension.

If beys can defeat Jupiter, equal Jupiter, or compare to it in battle, then theres no reason why the same physical power of Jupiter cannot be scaled.

but the difference is that Jupiter ca only do it through a physical characteristic, the emtal balls, that the others don't have

I don't see how the Metal balls really make that much of a difference since the balls still amplify its overall stats and power when Jupiter uses them, and that said power gets overcomed, stalemated or challenged. Physical characteristics of the beys arent really much of a factor.

Fang Leone has much higher defensive power/durability than it normally does via Defense Mode, which puts its fusion wheel in a specific setting. That doesnt stop beys who overpower its defenses from scaling above its durability.

Hades Kerbecs's Boost Mode has a setting that combines its fusion wheel and spin track together to increase all of its stats. That wont stop a bey from scaling if they are able to overpower Kerbecs, outspeed it, etc.

Jupiter isnt any different.

but is only seen moving planets when using the metal balls. them moving is what causes the planets to move. Also, just becasue you scale in AP doesn't mean you scale to Lifting Strength

Even if the balls moving causes the planets to move, they are still providing Jupiter the force to move said planets. Force thats factored into its strength when battling other beys in its tier. Otherwise Jupiter would be easily overpowering everyone (sans Nemesis) physically. Thats why, again, the beys physical characteristics in terms of stats don't really change anything.

As for the latter, since when? I honestly dont see why. If you scale in AP from someone, then there's no reason why you can't scale in Lifting Strength as well. The only way I can likely see this being an exception is if you don't physically battle someone who can move planets. Which is what Beyblades do literally all the time in battles.

So what are the conclusions about what may need to be changed in the pages?

@ant we agree that the scaling Fusion/Master characters to Dynamis is rediculous, and I have asked BlueTrekking (a beyblade knowledgeable member) to weigh in. Currently, me and Blue are the only ones listed. BTW, Kukui, you should probably add yourself to that. If Blue agrees with Kukui then Im fine with keeping the feat,.

and Kukui, here's this: Legendary Blader Battle Royale

Okay. You can send me a message when you have reached a decision. I am unsubscribing in the meantime.

Pretty much the only problem here is Metal Fuaion and Metal Masters beys scaling to this, which I agree is completely absurd. I have 0 idea how that was put in.

We just have to fix it so metal Fury beys scale and that's it. I can make the edits after I get out of school today.

Also another thing that I realized that would still support the LS scaling for the other beys.

Even if we accept that the metal balls don't allow the scaling of planetary LS to other beys, Nemesis would still most definitely get this since its a bey that has all bey capabilities. Including Jupiter. Its power, abilities, all stats get carried over to Diablo and saying Nemesis of all things wouldnt scale despite it easily curbstomping Jupiter around, and having all its powers, is absurd. After this, Nemesis gets destroyed by Full Powered Cosmic Pegasus, so Pegasus would scale even further above the LS.

Kyoya's Leone is second to Full Powered Pegasus, so he scales toward it, which would be followed by Ryuga's L-Drago, whos >= Kenta's Sagitario, whos >= the other Legendary Blader beys, who's > beys comparable to them.

So even by using the Metal Balls as the argument here, these guys would still scale to the LS no matter which way you slice it.

Any basis on that? Because I still see no source or anywhere that actually explains why that isnt a thing.

Plus, that is very wrong if the opponents can physically clash in battle against each other. And thats what Beyblades literally do on a daily basis. If Nemesis keeps it, then its going to be scaled to Pegasus and such.

Back