• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Ashen One Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 2-C rating was debunked, it's only 2-C level abilities.

now it would be time to time to talk about the REST of the CRT

I'm personally alright with Conceptual Manipulation being added. I don't think Reality Warping and Space-Time Manipulation really works though. I'm pretty sure the world dying is what causing all that. Multiversal range is kinda iffy. If every world has it's own first flame then the Ashen One gaining his first flame wouldn't really affect other worlds. The enhanced stuff is fine, just do the usual. I guess you could give Ashen One the domains of Neto and Isalith, since their souls would have been burned in the FF back in DS1. If Twisted Wall of Light is a spell then everyone that can cast it should already have at least limited Law Manipulation. That's definitely not enough for Transmutation.

i guess the reality warping is indeed not really justified, so will sign it out

The Low Multiversal range is shown by the Anri Questline in DS3, where you help them to defeat the version of Aldrich from their world, which can only mean that parralel universe sheninigans are happening

also, it's pretty heavelly implied it's the First Flame messing with space-time, bringing heroes from others time to re-kindle it and such, and it's death is also why reality is dying

If you're just referring to summoning then they all already have that. I feel like adding multiversal range for that alone would kinda misleading.

The First Flame is what is causing the parralel universe to intertwine, as the space-time anomalies causes by it are what causes people to pop up.

Overlord775 said:
that 2-C AP is not appening and Light =/= Time
To expand on this: light could be time, but nobody scales to 2-C in any way shape or form. I agree and disagree with some abilities in OP.

I don't think it has Concept Manip. I think the disparity was just existing as something different in a place that previously just... never changed. I don't know of anything that stated they added the idea of it, or the concept, just that the flame changed things by appearing.

I'm fine with all of the rest but you may wanna specify that the Flame can do the equivalent of absorption to souls by using them as fuel.

Mr. Bambu said:
I don't think it has Concept Manip. I think the disparity was just existing as something different in a place that previously just... never changed. I don't know of anything that stated they added the idea of it, or the concept, just that the flame changed things by appearing.
I'm fine with all of the rest but you may wanna specify that the Flame can do the equivalent of absorption to souls by using them as fuel.
Unless he changed his mind, this is what he thinks about it

Okay. What he accepted can probably be applied then, as long as other staff members have not rejected the additions.

Okay. Thank you. Is there anything left to do here?

Okay. Please explain the reasoning for it in an easy to understand manner.

Overlord775 said:
He would have all the powers derived from the lord souls and dark soul, as they were directly spawned by the First Flame and rappresent the things broung in to existance [Light = Gwyn, Dark = Dark Soul, Life = Izalith, Death = Nito) by Disparity [which was too created by the First Soul] such has the powers of Gwy, Nito, the Witch of Izalith, Manus and Gael's stuff he gets from the Dark Soul

Space-Time Manipulation (It's the origin of all space-time anomalies in the verse, such has:

"The flow of time itself is convoluted; with heroes centuries old phasing in and out. The very fabric wavers, and relations shift and obscure. There's no telling how much longer your world and mine will remain in contact."

Caused The Dreg Heap , the collapse of all eras in to a single place

Space-Time being convoluted in Lothric, with lands shifting and moving and allowing to travel to the Untended Graves. a location in the past, just by walking there.) and heroes coming from different worlds

also it's possible that First Flame created time itseld, as it's hinted Light = Time by the decription of the Repair spell, as swell as the fact Filianore sends the player character foward in time by using a flash of light)

Well, I suppose that seems to make sense, but it is better to get feedback from Mr. Bambu, Wokistan, DMUA, DarkGrath, WeeklyBattles, and Ogbunabali.

Stand by what I said before. Time Travel is gonna be a bit weird since... it doesnt really work as an ability, but rather they can be summoned through time, ditto for Dimensional Travel. Where does BFR come from

Mr. Bambu said:
Where does BFR come from
i think it comes from the ability some cleric charaters have demonstrated such as the time emma the high priestess teleports you to lothric castle when you beat all the lords of cinder

I mean sure but idk how that applies to the Ashen One.

well all mircle powers and magic kinda stems from he first flame and the lord of hollows ashen one pretty much should have all of that power as he is one with the first flame

plus he has the dark souls so that should cover any dark magic aspect if there is any

the lord of hollows ashen one is basiclly a dark souls swiss army knife now i think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back