• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is an idea I got from Discord.

In this thread, we'll try to rank the top 20 biggest meme characters in VSBW's history. As such, this also includes dead memes at the time of their peak, like Mami or Yukari.

Let's start.

0. Composite Tree (Press F for our departed friend)

1. Reinhard Heydrich

2. SCP-682

3. Thunder McQueen (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

4. Gilgamesh (SBA Series)

5. Lavos

6. Kars (JORGE JOESTAR)

7. Iihiko Shishime

8. Monarch of Pointland

9. Yhwach

10. Yukari Yakumo

11. Ikki Kurogane

12. Culexus

13. BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

14. Mami Tomoe

15. Oryx, the Taken King

16. Darth Nihilus

17. Ness

18. Kirito

19. Sans

20. Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

Meme Man HD

DnW0 is the opposite of Novel Kars. Kars can understand anything he sees fundamentally. When he sees Composite Human, he beleives the wrong thing and can't be convinced otherwise.

Please sign my petition for the return of Composite tree:

• Davidsteel1

Remember every signature helps, let's plant our roots in solidarity for the Tree!

Davidsteel1 said:
Please sign my petition for the return of Composite tree:
  • Davidsteel1
  • Genericstickman
  • Zeifyl

Remember every signature helps, let's plant our roots in solidarity for the Tree!

GojiBoyForever said:
What makes this sad is not because the match is bad, but because it is actually quite good and just got witch hunted by "omg tier stomp" because apparently personality and talking doesn't exist anymore.

Annoyingly, I'm pretty sure the Nen-based Death Manipulation is most likely for when flaring one's Ren, as one might when asked to show a potential opponent their strength.

I'm skeptical that it's constantly active, even while using Nen, & especially since some Nen techniques have the nen much too concentrated (As in, inside the user's body, surrounding it, or very close to those states.) for it to be likely to activate the Death Manipulation, too.

Back