• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest PIS Moment in Fiction

A beast bomb? More like a simple swipe of her paw. Kakuzu and Hidan have paper durability compared to a Bijuu. And no Kakuzu didn't help, he said he'd sit that one out.

He did. I wonder how they survived a Bijuudama. Hidan is not really strange since he can't die. I guess they waited for Yugito to exhaust her chakra before taking advantage.

Burning Full Fingers said:
He did. I wonder how they survived a Bijuudama. Hidan is not really strange since he can't die. I guess they waited for Yugito to exhaust her chakra before taking advantage.
Yugito could simply swipe his head off and Hidan is useless. Kakuzu follows quickly

You know, I have a feeling that Hidan messed up and Kakuzu had to join the fight. Still, I wonder how they managed to capture her. It's the same with Isobu too.

Perilouss said:
Hmm I guess so, I do love me some seinins but shounens usually have the most PIS moments and those were the moments that came to mind quickly
In general shounen=pis I don't understand people that actually watch shounen for stories lol.

It's just hype all the rest is more or less balanced,but stil nothing special

Like others mentioned, Thanos getting arrested by the NYPD. Those guys are overpowered as hell.

Darkseid losing to a flight of stairs, Stairs > Darkseid > Superman > Everyone else.

And honestly, most of the moments involving Gilgamesh from the Fate series, especially his fight against Shirou in UBW. I mean, they made him so overpowered that they had to make him the personification of PIS. Or perhaps it's CIS.

Digimon Adventure Tri 4 was filled with it. Here's a few:

• Jou Kido overpowering Gennai, who apparently has a universe level feat according to interviews. It was badass though, not gonna lie.
  • Gabumon deflecting a direct blast from Machinedramon rather casually.
  • The DigiDestined tanking a direct blast from Machinedramon, with minor injuries at most.
  • Gabumon stunning MetalSeadramon with a single hit.
  • Salamon hurting Machinedramon by barking.
  • Seraphimon just coming out of nowhere.

I'm pretty sure there is some context to that like Darkseid losing his powers or something.

Then assuming he was reduced to peak human or something, then him getting mugged is not really PIS.

Connie from Steven Universe breathing perfectly fine above clouds. Not only that, but she is also a regular human being who can fight another being that can destroy islands.

Mordecai and Rigby tanked a universe resetting punch.

Also, let's not forget the most famous one...

Goku getting hurt by a TINY LASER POINTER.

@Super Ascended Sean Pazdera

To be fair, falling off a skyscraper is actually in their consistent feat range. Takeru already has a Wall feat and If anything, Tri proved that the DigiDestined are basically on par with Rookies...not counting their Sub-Rel feat.

But yeah, DigiDestined have had tons of PIS through the years. Remember when Takato saw Beelzemons bullet in slow-mo?

Perilouss said:
Yhwach losing to an arrow that he should have foreseen.
Actually that last fight was PIS in general: Aizen getting attacked by Yhwach when talking to Ichigo and brought back to his cage, despite him casually dodging similar things in the previous arc.

Darkseid was extremely weakened and wounded, and Batman was using Radion, which is essentially the New Gods' kryptonite. And he still couldn't kill Darkseid and was killed himself.

@Matt

I thought Batman was sent hurtling through time for a while, thus coming back as this sort of Monitor or OMAC-like thing.

@Darkanine

You missed Sora getting smashed by Machinedramon and taking little damage.

Also, if either Meiko or Meiccoomon ever does anything useful, that will also be PIS.

And Takato saw a FTL thing later in the series, I think.

Back