• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bijuudama: the Prequel to Slayer's McDonald's Order to Initiate Love Making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
A while ago I got this calc accepted for the Kurama vs 5 Bijuu Bijuudama, that puts half Kurama at High 6-B+ and the regular Bijuu at baseline High 6-B. In this thread I will argue for it's narrative consistency for application, basically if this is an outlier or not. No scaling will be discussed here, that's for Slayer's Bijuu scaling thread. Please don't ask me stupid shit like, "does this make so and so Multi-Continental" ik goons will for goon purposes just because I said this, this thread has nothing to do with scaling.

Consistency
From the first databook, They even say of him that one swing of his tail can shatter mountains and conjure tsunamis!!. From the get-go Kurama is a casual walking natural disaster, capable of shattering mountains with a mere swing of his tail. Kurama being able to blow away entire mountain ranges if he swung all his tails is solid support for him being as strong as the above calc suggests with his nuke attack.

The databooks also famously state, Sealed inside Naruto is a powerful force that could easily turn the world to ash. The kanji used is, ナルトの身中に封じられし世を灰燼に帰す災厄!!, which utilizes meaning "world; society; public". No I'm not here to say this statement makes Kurama planetary, rather can make the planet go extinct/wipe the surface as the statement more so implies heavily supports the notion that Kurama is decently into tier 6. In fact taking this statement at face value would imply Kurama is Multi-Continental, but I'd rather avoid that discussion and simply say this very much supports the results in my calc. Kurama being able to launch High 6-B+ nukes would certainly "easily turn the world to ash".

The databooks lastly hype up the Bijuu and Bijuudama as follows: When the chakra of the beasts boils, the earth shivers and the heavens tremble!! and Destructive power that makes the earth tremble!! The raws for the first statement are 滾る獣のチャクラが空を震わせ大地を砕く!! which means "The seething beasts' chakra shakes the heavens and shatters the earth!!". The kanji used for the earth is 大地 which is comprised of the kanji for "great/large" and the kanji for "ground/earth", essentially saying the Bijuu can destroy vast swathes of land which is consistent with my calc. The raws for the second statement are 驚天動地の破壊力!! which means "world-shaking destructive power!!". The kanji used for world-shaking is 驚天動地 means "astounding; startling; world-shaking; amazing; earth-shattering", and while it isn't saying that the Bijuu are literally shattering the world, it is heavily supportive of their power being on a massive global scale with attacks that can alter the very life and nature of the planet. Before someone sheepishly remarks how these statements are just hyperbolic hype statements, I am aware they are hype statements; however, that being said they can still provide insight into where these characters are narratively portrayed power-wise.

The Bijuu are narratively hyped up as these beasts who can decimate mountain ranges with swings of their tails, destroy massive areas of land, become casual extinction level beasts that can turnt he world to ash, and shake the heavens and earth with their mighty power. Them being as strong as my calc suggests is well within the support of the narrative.

Conclusion
I believe my calc is perfectly backed up by the multiple narrative statements within the databooks and as such my calc shouldn't be dismissed on the notion of "outlier". As defined by our wiki, An Outlier is an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power. Large Country level is simply not irreconcilably inconsistent with the verse's displayed levels of power, characters are able to combine all these Tailed Beasts and absorb them to obtain tier 5 levels of power, and on the most insane spectrum Kaguya is able to take the chakra of the life on Earth and convert it into a Large Star level orb. So, Bijuu being able to pump out Large Country to baseline Continental (for full Kurama) levels of power not only is backed narratively, but it simply cannot be an outlier for the verse by our own wiki's definition of an outlier.

Agree: Neutral: Disagree:

Yall making me rn
5F8C3398-31D9-4B4F-B62A-39CEE8544B77.jpg

also, sometime naruto will be uni, like now bleach is multi without feats (like dragon ball that is uni with staments and not with the feat that didn't destroy the universe)

wow,and when i do this,people hate me,wait...forgeted
You've never calc'd a Bijuu feat to Large Country and proposed it 🗿

also, sometime naruto will be uni, like now bleach is multi without feats (like dragon ball that is uni with staments and not with the feat that didn't destroy the universe)
If your only purpose here is to derail about your love for uni Naruto, I'll just ask staff to thread ban you from this CRT. Don't make unnecessary comments.

You've never calc'd a Bijuu feat to Large Country and proposed it 🗿

If your only purpose here is to derail about your love for uni Naruto, I'll just ask staff to thread ban you from this CRT. Don't make unnecessary comments.

I wonder why everyone uses the image of the type of Easter Island but mulato color

Nice work. I think I agree but 2/3 of these aren't the best statements.

"A powerful force that could easily turn the world to ash!" and especially "the earth shivers and the heavens tremble" are very, very vague. They could support pretty much any rating from continental to solar system level if you really wanted to. Interpreting them literally so as to prove that the calc isn't an outlier is pretty flimsy because they're not specific in the slightest.

Especially 'the earth shivers and the heavens tremble'. At this point even the suggested damage is vague...it doesn't count for much.

None of them are exactly quantifiable without further context, the further context would be my calc. They’re narrative support not new calcs.

Just to make notice, I'm not trying to derail on purpose. I was just trying to make a point.

I get that, but even for narrative support it feels like they could narratively support anything tbh
Eh I disagree, I think they add a consistency for Bijuu being a world wide threat.

Just to make notice, I'm not trying to derail on purpose. I was just trying to make a point.
Your “point” is irrelevant to my thread, it’s textbook derailing, so don’t do it.

I mean the bijuu maintain relevancy as forces of nature that can bend the shinobi world when united and change the tides of wars individually for the entire series. it isn't until we're introduced to characters like Madara and Hashirama do we see them start to fall off and those two are considered gods compared to other shinobi. it's also interesting how whenever these characters hype their powers they always say they're at "bijuu levels". Madara calls his perfect Susanoo at Bijuu lvls rather than saying it's at the nine tails lvl or above the bijuu. and in the same sentence claims it can destroy everything in the universe/world/nature whatever you believe he meant it still shows he believes his PS and the bijuu have power beyond the world around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back