• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't get why being made of energy is non corporeal. Taken at face value, all I need is more energy to overpower you and I win.

Yeah it should be. In fiction, writers should just stop with "I'm made of energy therefore I can't die!" thing because if I blow you away with 10x your amount of energy, you still ded. Just because you're made out of pure kinetic energy or something doesn't mean my Kinetic Energy can't suddenly not interact with you.

If this is High 3A Bill with his physical body then I see no reason why Broly can't win

Both have the mindset and abilities to one-shot

So i'm gonna go with inconclusive, unless I'm missing something

2A bill stomps

Back