• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

bill fights the most haxed canon db character, bill cipher vs El Padre Grande

Nice match up,I have been think on this too.I think I'll go with bill via better time manipulation,Regenerationn,itagability,mind reading,madness manipulation and matter manipulation.Maybe the grand priest has higher AP,but I'll go with bill for now.

mind reading needs him to leave his body though, vote counted for everything else, and for the ap

bill can oneshot a baseline 2c(low) (it feels like a fallacy of correlation to assume that the time baby is 3c just cuz he protects timelines, but i guess trump is continental too)

grand priest is above a guy who is above a guy who is baseline 2c (low)

Grand Priest should take this

For one Grand Priest has the AP to one shot with any attack

Two, he's far more likely to either hax out or use his AP to end Bill as the guy loves to mess around

I mean DB characters can stare away low 2-C attacks, and Grand Priest stomps the Angels who stomp full power Jiren.

I just made an upgrade for him about bill regen, and bill can get stronger over time via weirmageddon

Bill oneshot a baseline with a finger and grew in power a bit.

grand priest is above jiren, who is above GoDs, who are aroun, or somewhat above it

Bill would be at very least 600x higher than baseline due to pulverizing Time Baby.

Grand Priest... Well, I don't know?

What about freezing time? I see Limited Time Manipulation in Grand Priest's profile, but it is far from enough to match Bill's Time Manipulation.

And Bill recurrently uses Time Stop as his first move.

I was talking about Weirdmageddon Bill. Oh, and he doesn't use TM in combat. He mostly punches. You could argue that the Shacktron was protected by Weirdness shields, but squashing it was still the first thing he tried even before he knew that.

Lightbuster30 said:
I was talking about Weirdmageddon Bill. Oh, and he doesn't use TM in combat. He mostly punches. You could argue that the Shacktron was protected by Weirdness shields, but squashing it was still the first thing he tried even before he knew that.
Plot things are not valid points, you know. Bill was outrunned by two kids so his speed is Below Average. Did you get it? Bill tried to smash Shacktron because he underestimated it... you know, it was the Mystery Shack attached to some weird and stupid things.

Also, in Bill's first appearance, the first thing he did was stop the time.

And Weirdmageddon Bill before killing the Time Baby had no access to the full control of time, as stated by himself.

He did not stop time. Mindscaper bill passivly put peapole to sleep, and then manipulates the dream, which is why a plane level character can bend reality to that point

It was said that when he got physical form, he could do everything he did on the Mindscape in the real world. So yeah, time stop.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But he did not stop time, time wad working, and where was that said?
"I control space, matter, and now that that dumb baby's out of the way, Time Itself!"

During Wierdmaggedon 2

yeah thats not time stop, its just the lack of time, as shown by everyone else being able to move in a world where there is no time

Ricsi-viragosi said:
yeah thats not time stop, its just the lack of time, as shown by everyone else being able to move in a world where there is no time
So infinite speed to immeasurable humans? Nice.

no, weirdmageddon litiraly destroys logical conclusions, no feat is really usable for normal circumstances in there, as its completly random

yeah, the sarcasm was clear, but it sounded more like a tryto refute .

but the time stop is still not valid

Agreed. So GP due to massive power difference. Not sure how useful RWing is when the other guy can beat you by breathing.

hmmm, it depends how long does gp keep beating really. bill can oneshot, and create a new body, so unless the priest has a way to kill a nopncorporeal he would need to keep destroying bills body

I'm still sceptical about putting the GP in fights since we don't have a lot of feats from him. Bill is quite haxxy so I'm leaning towards him.

Back