• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill or Discord, who had the weirder "apocalypse"?

I know what Discord did wasnt really I guess that but hey both of them majorly messed up a town so which one was overall weirder and more chaotic?

rank both on a scale of 1 to 10.

I'd say they're even. Discord's take over was more chaotic, involved more reality warping, and made an unassertive environment made of pure chaos. However, Bill's take over was more destructive and overall deadly, and surely did seem more apocalyptic.

I'd go with Discord. His was more whimsical and dreamlike while Bill's was more nightmarish and apocalyptic. However, we did get to see more of Bill's apocalypse while we only got brief glimpses of Discord's.

Bill's rule would be more apocalyptic, but Discord's rule would be wierder. Like you know you are doomed under Bill but you'd have mixed unknown fear and hope under Discord.

They're weird in different way, Bill's is more twisted (sky turning dark, strange monsters, people turning into stone or going mad), while Discord's is more imaginative (cotton candy clouds, building floating, roads made of soup), Mxy is better than both regardless, so whatever.

Back