• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Spam: Bill Cipher vs Shulk

I mean, I made Shulk bloodlusted if that helps.

I think it's only up to Type 2 iirc, correct me on that tho.

I dunno, still Shulk precogs his ass getting transmutated and nulls Bill.

Also, since when does Bill starts a fight with transmutation?

Precog is useless against Bill's type 4 acausality.

Why does Shulk have type 2 acausality? That's if you don't exist in the past or future, that only looks like type 1 and resistance to precog.

I'm just going to vote for Bill by turning him into tapestry or shuffling the functions of every hole in his face.

Tony di bugalu said:
Transmutation is one of Bill's most used "attacks", so he starts with it

I doubt reality warping would beat Bill.

When someone is transmutated by Bill into tapestry, they're completely unconscious and incapitated. Bill would absolutely try this in the end considering it's a way to win after he most likely sees beams doing nothing. So voting Bill

Bill's type 4 acausality is questionable... anyways since Shulk is bloodlusted what's stopping him from just rewriting the principles sof the universe in his owwn image?

TheArsenal1212 said:
I doubt reality warping would beat Bill.

When someone is transmutated by Bill into tapestry, they're completely unconscious and incapitated. Bill would absolutely try this in the end considering it's a way to win after he most likely sees beams doing nothing. So voting Bill
To answer your question

Uh all that says is the person doubts reality warping worrking on him, which doesn't answer much. The rest is how the transmutation works, but again, bloodlusted shulk RW vs bill's transmutation, which goes off first basically.

Don't remember for sure, just know there's 8 diff statements from monado lords telling Shulk he can rewrite the very principles of the universe, tear the fabric of existence, etc.

JooCipher said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Transmutation is one of Bill's most used "attacks", so he starts with it
Wait, as in it's an attack he uses mid battle or beginning of battle? Casue if former, he most certaintly does not.

To be completely and honestly fair

Seeing that you're about to get rekted with a snap doesn't prevent said snap

Edwardtruong2006 said:
To be completely and honestly fair
Seeing that you're about to get rekted with a snap doesn't prevent said snap
He exposits then snaps, so he sees the snap and immedieatly RWs while Bill's expositing.

>Just reality warping beating Bill

So like why would that immediately kill a reality warping dream demon again.

Plus he wouldnt throw out exposition, just probably a one-liner

Reality warping is the most vague piece of shit ever so I'd need proof it would bypass Low-Godly and kill Bill

Edwardtruong2006 said:
>Just reality warping beating Bill
So like why would that immediately kill a reality warping dream demon again.

Plus he wouldnt throw out exposition, just probably a one-liner
Cause just because he reality warps himself doesn't mean he'd resist someone that can warp the very principle of realities into their own iamge?

Several of the scans I showed was him laughing, saying something, then snapping his fingers.

Back