• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sound of Infinity said:
Literally the only post he made in every threads are FRAs.
Sorry for bad English
Well that doesn't mean he's doing it blindly. When you break down what he's doing, he's essentially just that he agreeing with an argument made by another person. There is no need for you to call him out for that.

Then I guess you don't know him so well. This guy does this every time and I can tell you that. In fact, he even bumps threads that are like 6 months old. And it's the same pattern all over again

Again, you're just nitpicking how he acts when he is doing no harm. Is it a bit weird that he does this? Yes. But is it harmful in any way? No. Hell I think I even know why he is doing this. Maybe in this site he wants to feel like he belongs there but just doesn't know how to debate or not bring anything valuable to the discussion. But he still wants to contribute, so saying FRA might be the reason why he is doing this. This is just one interpretation of his action and I doubt any other interpretations can be more severe than that. Just cut him some slack.

Dude, it's not a blind vote. Do you know what FRA means? I've read people's reasoning, and I believe that Strange will win. Stop nitpicking like @MYHERO said.

@Titan

I know what FRA means. And in here some people are just blind FRA-ing for no reason. And I can detect blind FRAs from other people.

And almost everyone think that I'm a stupid idiot here, but I've been here for almost a year now. So I know all the basics of the wiki.

No, they're doing it because after reading the reasoning, they feel like Strange wins.

Also, I know both characters, and feel like he wins myself.

I know some people can vote just to vote, and it sucks, sorry I came off that way.

No problem. I'm sorry for my tone too. I wasn't in a good mood recently. Some people just constantly doing stuffs blindly and it's getting annoying for me.

Sound of Infinity said:
@Titan
I know what FRA means. And in here some people are just blind FRA-ing for no reason. And I can detect blind FRAs from other people.

And almost everyone 'think' that I'm a stupid idiot here, but I've been here for almost a year now. So I know all the basics of the wiki.
I know I'm one of those people that made you feel this way as I corrected you multiple times on this wiki prior to this. (Besides all the necro I caused when I first joined) I can definitely relate to how you feel, as this happened to me in other places. And I just want to say I'm sorry for coming off as a pompous prick that only joined in July. Apologies Sound. And I hope you feel you get the respect that you deserve in the future.

MYHERO said:
Sound of Infinity said:
@Titan

And almost everyone 'think' that I'm a stupid idiot here, but I've been here for almost a year now. So I know all the basics of the wiki.
I know I'm one of those people that made you feel this way as I corrected you multiple times on this wiki prior to this. (Besides all the necro I caused when I first joined) I can definitely relate to how you feel, as this happened to me in other places. And I just want to say I'm sorry for coming off as a pompous prick that only joined in July. Apologies Sound. And I hope you feel you get the respect that you deserve in the future.
Haha, you're probably the nicest seeming guy who somewhat came off as a "pompous prick" which is overstating it largely. This one guy called me extremely annoying for getting something somewhat wrong that was RELATED TO THE WIKI. (Which I'm very new to)

To give you credit, you're barely a week old and you still contributed far more hear than I have for months hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........... ,(

Back