• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER MINI CRT: LUCK AND MAGNA

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Hey hey, here look see I made crt.

A bit of spoilers ahead 🚨

This CRT would've been a little bit longer but a certain BC supporter beat me to it, so here is the rest not mentioned in that CRT. And check the other crt out as well.

COMBO MAGIC

0064-014.png

Combo Magic is a form of magic that combines multiple magic types to create more powerful/efficient spells.

Magna and Luck's spell combines their power and very essence into the spell for an extremely powerful full power attack.

0369-022.png

Now, in the final saga, they used it again to defeat a clone of Lucius. Lucius, Magna, Luck and an Angel were comparable in power (for reasons ill get to below in the next topic). After using their combo spell, they completely vaporized Lucius mid section, one shotting him in the process.

Since their attack is literally a fusion of their attack power. Therefore I propose the result of their power is logically a 2x boost at the very least as a result of the addition of their powers.

Note: this logic does not apply to all combo spells and even those that do apply require both combatant to have the same level of power as this case isn’t technically a 2x multiplier but a 2x boost as a result of both attack powers being equal.

Last edited:
Also should I add greater Soul Manipulation, Madness Manipulation and Power Absorption with this new and improved Soul Chain Death Match?

A new Greater Transformation for Luck's Black Battle Fiend in his eventual Anti Magic Key

And a standard tactics section for how Magna uses this Soul Chain Death Match to turn a 2v2 into a 2v1?

*Edit
I'm a total f*king idiot. I got this thread mixed up for another one (didn't mean to say disagree at first)

Anyways, I agree for this proposal
Looks good

Last edited:
Hey hey, here look see I made crt.

A bit of spoilers ahead 🚨

This CRT would've been a little bit longer but a certain BC supporter beat me to it, so here is the rest not mentioned in that CRT. And check the other crt out as well.

COMBO MAGIC

0064-014.png

Combo Magic is a form of magic that combines multiple magic types to create more powerful/efficient spells.

Magna and Luck's spell combines their power and very essence into the spell for an extremely powerful full power attack.

https://temp.*********.com/manga/Black-Clover/0369-022.png
Now, in the final saga, they used it again to defeat a clone of Lucius. Lucius, Magna, Luck and an Angel were comparable in power (for reasons ill get to below in the next topic). After using their combo spell, they completely vaporized Lucius mid section, one shotting him in the process.

Since their attack is literally a fusion of their attack power. Therefore I propose the result of their power is logically a 2x boost at the very least.

Agree

Neutral

Disagree
Will this potentially back scale their individual anti magic form?

Bump, let’s get this out of the way before I post what I have planned next.

Flame Lightning Exploding Cannon specifically should be... kind of a "2x" amp, except it's more so just adding their powers together - which is relevant since Luck and Magna aren't always equal. But yeah, adding their powers for that move's AP should work.

I should note this is only for this move, because some Combo Magic spells aren't like this (such as Paladin Lily and Heath's Combo Spell)

Flame Lightning Exploding Cannon specifically should be... kind of a "2x" amp, except it's more so just adding their powers together - which is relevant since Luck and Magna aren't always equal. But yeah, adding their powers for that move's AP should work.

Btw be more confident with your approval cuz this is the only attack where their magic power and very soul is combined into the attack. Hence why I only made this thread for FLEC.

No I agree, but the thing is simply that it'd be an addition thing rather than an actual multiplier. Against Reve, for example, their magic powers aren't equal (hell they wouldn't even be equal here if not for Soul Chain Deathmatch), so it wouldn't be equivalent to 2x there

No I agree, but the thing is simply that it'd be an addition thing rather than an actual multiplier. Against Reve, for example, their magic powers aren't equal, so it wouldn't be equivalent to 2x there

Ohhh yeah technically speaking it is an addition. Your agreement just didn’t seem confident imo that’s all.

Ohhh yeah technically speaking it is an addition. Your agreement just didn’t seem confident imo that’s all.
Oh no don't worry I do agree, it's just that idk if specifically 2x is how I'd call it, it's more of an addition thing (it just happens to be equivalent to 2x in this scenario because Luck and Magna are equal in AP here)

Kk. Yeah I do see now what you’re talking about. Luck and Magna just happen to be the same AP. I don’t mind reflecting the wording of the justification to fit your thought.

Ye, a common misconception is that it's 48 hours after the thread gets the sufficient staff input. That's not the case. It's 48 hours after the thread's creation

Back