• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Revisiting Black Divider Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I said was yes, it needs to be strong enough to destroy it (Noelle even says this in her small monologue), but no it's not as durable as you may think. Especially since it's considered a weak point
Stated by noelle* I'll repeat though noelle can purify devil and going by this logic a fodder can **** a ******* supreme devil.

Stated by noelle* I'll repeat though noelle can purify devil and going by this logic a fodder can **** a ******* supreme devil.
If it was just purification hax, why did Noelle need power to do it?

This really is an argument from incredulity to be honest, as your logic is "I find it crazy that something weak could destroy a devil's heart"

If it was just purification hax, why did Noelle need power to do it?
She only needed few power to do it* you mean* since saint stage can cleanse, purify a devil.
This really is an argument from incredulity to be honest, as your logic is "I find it crazy that something weak could destroy a devil's heart"
This contradict the series Zenon treated having a devil heart means power and not weaknesses.

And besidess like i said above that's like saying a lower ranking devil can beat a supreme devil which I'm sure you and the author don't share the same idea.

She only needed few power to do it* you mean* since saint stage can cleanse, purify a devil.
We can't assume that's WHY she only needed a little bit of power. Nothing suggests it's hax other than headcanon.
This contradict the series Zenon treated having a devil heart means power and not weaknesses.

And besidess like i said above that's like saying a lower ranking devil can beat a supreme devil which I'm sure you and the author don't share the same idea.
Zenon said it made him himself stronger, nothing about the heart itself being more resilient.

And again, more arguments from incredulity. Give me something concrete that isn't just personal beliefs with no real evidence.

We can't assume that's WHY she only needed a little bit of power. Nothing suggests it's hax other than headcanon.
Why do you think saint stage is an arcane in the first place?
Zenon said it made him himself stronger, nothing about the heart itself being more resilient.
Nowhere he stated that the heart means weaknesses either.
And again, more arguments from incredulity. Give me something concrete that isn't just personal beliefs with no real evidence.
Shit don't even make sense nor believable in the first place but i guess it's already been concluded that a lower ranking devil who can use magic akin to DN or DS >>> Supreme devil 🥴

Twin devil, Megicula > luci as long as they managed to touched his heart 🥴

I'm turning off my notification of this thread shit don't make any sense

This thread reminds me of Gouketsu > Platinum sperm it's stupid. Someone with right mind would know the devil heart isn't that easy to be destroyed since if that's the case though even lower one can beat a supreme devil and that high ranking can beat supreme devil which is so dumb but yeah whatever.

This thread reminds me of Gouketsu > Platinum sperm it's stupid. Someone with right mind would know the devil heart isn't that easy to be destroyed since if that's the case though even lower one can beat a supreme devil and that high ranking can beat supreme devil which is so dumb but yeah whatever.
Word of advice (Asta's profiles are locked so I have to wait for them to be unlocked), if you keep up this kind of behavior, your argument is more likely to just be ignored.

Ignore it whenever i say something you'd just keep saying argument from incredulity anyway y'all keep ignoring the fact that SS strength isn't the entire reason why it's an arcane but also the fact It can cleanse/purify a devil. like undead their weaknesses is also purification and no matter how you look at it this logic is weird since yeah blah blah blah like i said above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back