• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Edit War #RYUWILLNOTDIVIDEUS

MLPlover2011 said:
Please don't and dont highlight it cause Ryukama mostly likes to see the important ones highlighted
But... This is important! This is the biggest edit war since Pre-Retcon Logan!

MLPlover2011 said:
Please don't and dont highlight it cause Ryukama mostly likes to see the important ones highlighted
Ryukama probably already Highlighted a loong time ago, everyones tired of it number one, so we do edit wars so we can claim the most popular page, the creator has never camed since June 2017

downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral downward spiral

Code:
#RYUISWATCHING
Code:
#RYUWILLNOTDIVIDEUS
Code:
#IAMNOTRIPPINGOFFQUACKITYHQ

Locking a page is standard protocol for when massive edit wars and spamming occur.

If you guys want to create your own page to mess around with you can go ahead. But please don't destroy someone else's profile and do whatever flaming crap this is.

Also I'm sorry if you guys don't like this page being popular but you can't control what other people chose to view. And edit warring the page and making such a big deal out of it is probably bringing more attention to it.

Ryukama said:
Locking a page is standard protocol for when massive edit wars and spamming occur.

If you guys want to create your own page to mess around with you can go ahead. But don't destroy someone else's profile and do whatever flaming crap this is.

Also I'm sorry if you guys don't like this page being popular but you can't control what other people chose to view. And you edit warring it and making such a big deal out of it is probably bringing more attention to it.
The Creator of this hasn't been active in over a year.

Code:
#RYUWILLNOTDIVIDEUS

Ryukama said:
If you guys want to create your own page to mess around with you can go ahead. But please don't destroy someone else's profile and do whatever flaming crap this is.

Also I'm sorry if you guys don't like this page being popular but you can't control what other people chose to view. And edit warring the page and making such a big deal out of it is probably bringing more attention to it.
It seems like the Creator hasn't come and at this point Nobody cares, the people that do care are long gone since.

I think his page should still be preserved out of courtesy like with every one else's pages, and I don't want some massive edit war or spam of edits going on. Especially when it amounts to nothing you guys actually want to accomplish. Just play with a different page.

I have an idea, what of we delete the original page and make a back up of the original, the current black is glitched and always at #1

Yellowpig10 said:
I have an idea, what of we delete the original page and make a back up of the original, the current black is glitched and always at #1
Are you sure it's a glitch that's causing it to be at #1 and not just people viewing it? If so it probably would be best to delete it.

I dont know that, but its the only explanation that makes any sense, the page gets more views then the main page and yet only has a few comments

Yellowpig10 said:
how'd we gonna do any redirects and I don't want black to be #1

Again maybe it might be the fact that people keep editing it or viewing it out of curiosity as to why it's so popular.

it was always #1 even before people started looking into this, before we started getting curious, i'm pretty sure the page has been #1 since i got on this site and up until recently i only looked at the page once every week or two

Ryukama said:
Again maybe it might be the fact that people keep editing it or viewing it out of curiosity as to why it's so popular.
People barely even edit it like they edit it once a week to a month until MaxForward and GoosetheHonker came to Black

So do people think the page should be deleted then?

If the other staff believe it's reasonable that this could be a glitch or that it should be deleted then I'm fine with it too.

Back