• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Edit War #RYUWILLNOTDIVIDEUS

Ryukama said:
So do people think the page should be deleted then?
Its part of the Colorverse, we should make another copy+paste Black so it doesn't get popular, and delete the current black and we can no longer have black as the most popular page.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Ryukama said:
Its part of the Colorverse, we should make another copy+paste Black so it doesn't get popular, and delete the current black and we can no longer have black as the most popular page.
If the other admins are fine with this then so am I.

Ryukama said:
If the other staff believe it's reasonable that this could be a glitch or that it should be deleted then I'm fine with it too.
The view count is probably the reason but i dunno why its way more popular than the lobby page, thats the first thing people should view when they enter the wiki, yet black is like 4x as that

Uselessnoob245 said:
Ryukama said:
If the other staff believe it's reasonable that this could be a glitch or that it should be deleted then I'm fine with it too.
The view count is probably the reason but i dunno why its way more popular than the lobby page, thats the first thing people should view when they enter the wiki, yet black is like 4x as that
this is why i think it's a glitch

Ryukama said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Ryukama said:
If the other admins are fine with this then so am I.
although it might glitch only viewing a deleted page as the most popular page, that happened with The Creator, it was deleted yet is was still at 3#

It being a glitch does make a lot of sense when you put it that way. I'd still like some input from the other admins first though.

I have no idea. Usually, it takes either me or Dark initiating our 69 millionth Meme War to get this level of "WTF" in one thread.

I'm impressed.

Wait so all of this is because an edit page is number one? Jeez I remember when CFC Sans was king of the mountain for hell knows how many weeks. I don't see why this (a page being number one) is an issue tbh, let alone one that warrants something as crazy as an edit war o.o

Apparently, Black could potentially be botted or a glitch...somehow.

Crabwhale said:
Apparently, Black could potentially be botted or a glitch...somehow.
I think that unlogged people are viewing black over and over again, I dunno, it has way more views than the Lobby Page. I plan to delete the current Black and make another Black

That page has been the most popular since the time I joined, theres no way its anything other than a glitch or a bot

Seol404 said:
That page has been the most popular since the time I joined, theres no way its anything other than a glitch or a bot
Every week, Ryukama highlighted the pages of the week and its view count and the pages change places and shift, If you say April 2018, that means Black has been No. 1 for 4 months, it has to be a bot or a glotch

Rodri "Dante" said:
You are all making a fuss over nothing.
Keep in mind this is coming from a badly drawn Pulseman, so you should feel ashmed.
Maybe Black was deleted, and we were fuzzing over a deleted page and talking about how its deleted meanwhiel

Back