• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black hat revision ( villainous)

Hello everyone, this is my first revision crt and I've been planning to open it for a long time. opening this revisionbecause there are so many things missing from black hat's profile and I want you to know that it will not be last CRT I open for black hat.
You can also translate the Spanish links I post on the CreepyCharly blog on Google Translate.

at least trillions of years old and older than creation
( he is confirmed to be older than anyone who appears on the show, which means he is older than the anti pops and pops who were born with creation )

HAX

Intangibility, avatar creation
( It existed as an abstract darkness in space. creates an version of himself made of pure shadow )

Hive mind ( typ 1; his consciousness exists in more than one table at the same time )

invulnerability, attack reflection ( It should be comparable to aku, and he states that divine energy is simple and insignificant, belittles aku for not resisting it. even copy of it is immune to traditional attacks and reflects these attacks with its body )

mind manipulation, telepathy, corruption (typ 2) empathic manipulation, morality manipulation, madness manipulation (type 2 and 3), hair manipulation, organic manipulation, disease manipulation ( all passive; just watching black hat and hearing its comments causes physical, mental and emotional harm to people. prolonged exposition to this can lead to loss of sanity, soul, hair, nails, welti, itching, heavy smot, stomachache, headache, infectious mononucleosis, inflamed tomili, gases, nausua, need to go to the bathroom, arthritis and swollen eyes, spasms, laughing attacks, urgency to use hats, viilanousness, extreme evil, tang or sharper teeth, hyperactivity among others.
Even alesa rackham, one of the members of the blackened authors who worked for him, he was exposed to many of these characteristics the moment he heard her voices )

possession ( this is one of her old techniques. take possession of aldo maldona's body to build and manage the organization. take possession of objects )

matter manipulation ( changed the color of the wall and clock )

Plant Manipulation ( turns a flower black)

light manipulation ( emits reddish light from its eyes )

Dimensional travel ( can travel to different universes in many ways, such as opening portals with her claws or lightning strike )

dimensional storage ( puts flug, demencia and 505 into the paper bag )

spatial manipulation ( opens a tear in the fabric of space with its claws )

supernatural willpower, deconstruction ( In the sequel to the sculpting evil short, it is stated that Black Hat was not satisfied with ripping off her own face, shattered an entire statue into millions of pieces )

time travel ( can open intertemporal portals )

time manipulation ( As the creator of the book, she also created the time in the book. It brings a vase to the moment when it is not broken )

Incorporeality, passive corruption, abstract existence ( typ 1; It is all the evil of the universe concentrated in a single point.
It is the perfect and absolute darkness in the universe.
black Hat is the embodiment of evil.
black hat is the embodiment of evil, so there’s an embodiment of goodness to balance him like yin and yang.
black hat's existence as the embodiment of evil has corrupted he entire island of hat.
It is stated that before Aldo Maldona possessed her body, she was actually a non-existent being and an entity that existed only in absolute darkness and the complete destruction of order, this shows that it actually exists purely as abstraction )

Our wiki states that in order to
qualify for abstract existence, it must be demonstrated that there is control over the abstraction we embodies.
black hat has control over the abstractions of evil and darkness that it literally embodies;
Black Hat's existence as the embodiment of evil has completely corrupted Hat Island. Black Hat can teleport as a whole to places where darkness exists, and and can shape darkness/control dark realms.

magic, weapon creation, curse manipulation, plot manipulation, pocket reality manipulation ( as the creator of the book, also created the magic in the book. he created the magicsword sword. personally responsible for the magic in the organization and can curse objects. the spirits under his control even possessed the show itself. tape he curses is a pocket dimension reality )

death manipulation ( those who don't work for black hat die.
those who see black hat's eye die, and Black Hat can even use it as an attack )

breat attack ( states that she killed subordinate by vomiting )

additional limbs ( shown here )

space survival ( exist freely in space )

acusality ( typ 1; erases aku from existence as if she never existed, but itself and cambot are unaffected by this event )

causality manipulation ( the owner and creator of the book that creates paradoxical decisions. erased aku from history as if he never existed )

enhanced senses, extrasensory perception ( he may notice demencia waving at him from the space station to earth, can see and catch flug and demencia even while sitting in his room, can feel pain and broken bones around her )

existence erasure, void manipulation ( he erased aku like it never existed
erasing the entire weeweenies universe, to make a sun exist in a nothingness )

Angry power, plot manipulation ( he got so angry that the show ended early )

fear manipulation, paralysis Inducement ( It strikes fear someone watching the weeweenies show and immobilizes their body completely )

empowerment, conceptual manipulation ( typ 3; It is the source of the existence of ghost types, whose abilities increase depending on the strength of emotions, which are physical manifestations of intense positive emotions such as love, feeling of protection, affection and which become stronger as the emotion grows stronger )

Passive dream manipulation ( Its presence in the universe affects people's dreams )

RESİSTANCE

Likely Holy manipulation
( states that divine energy is simple and unimportant for her )

Likely mind manipulation ( unaffected by Cthulhu's hypnosis eyes )

Last edited:
oh, I guess you're right about that. but it can still be considered as death manipulation.
no
"Death Manipulation is the ability to directly induce death in beings, objects or even concepts via supernatural means"
having all the skin removed from you face and then dying is not death manip.

1. This is just an uncontinued scene.
Alan Iturel still mentions Villainous as part of the timeline
2. There is no complete evidence that there will be anger power from here.
It is stated that he not only smashed his face, but also smashed the statue into millions of pieces when he got angry.

If you look at the rest of the clip I posted, the area gives a test on how the statue was destroyed.
Black Hat vaporized the statue and shattered it into a million pieces.
The Lich has a similar deconstruction that Black Hat should have had as well.

1. "And this is from the same episode we have an alternative ending too...But well, the point is that we don't have the time for that scene either so it was cut it out."
It was left on the cutting room floor. It is not in villainous officially.
2. If we take what is said directly
"he takes one of the pieces and says to Flug: "This is your mess now, clean it"
If it was turned into what you claim it did there would not be any pieces left

it is stated that the timeline is different in the book, shouldn't creating the timeline differently be time manipulation anyway?

Well, actually, there is not only creation here. In the book, it is revealed that
Black Hat does not actually create life, but that the beings created by him are a part, an extension, of himself. and the book describes itself as a living being.
black hat needs to scale directly to the capabilities of the book. So with features like the timelines that is part of the book and time stopping when the book is closed, black hat needs to get direct time manipulation.
You didn't address my problem at all. (continues onto the next point)
especially when Black Hat creates a book and adds timelines to it should be time manipulation.
Show me exactly where it is proven BH adds timelines to the book. I know he made it, I am asking for proof he added timelines to it.

I have an explanation regarding this.
I agreed with you?
It's about abstract existence, The Alesa Racham story also supports Incorporeality situation.
I mean in the text? Show me word for word in the text where is says "true form"

I haven't seen this.
If this were telekinesis, the vase would fall to the ground with its pieces again.
I think this is physics or matter manipulation Or just reality warping
Could have put it back together with reality warping or telekinesis. Saying physics manipulation is overkill though

When it comes to vomiting, there is no mention of removing the skin from his face, only that he will not survive if he vomits. To give an example character, even the lich has the right to manipulate death through breath attacks.

The reason Alan calls the alternate ending is because the audience knows the scene ends with his face tearing off. but it actually tells us that the plot doesn't end like that. These are from the official timeline of Villainous , and Alan already confirms that he won't be making pointless content and that everything is canon.

2. If we consider directly what has been said
"he picks up one of the pieces and says to Flug: "This is your mess now, clean it up."
If it had become what you claimed it would be, there would be no piece left
This is already evidence of deconstruction. As seen in the test, the statue turns into something like vapor, and as the field states, the statue breaks into millions of pieces. Breaking the statue into millions of pieces is deconstruction, it does not need to be completely destroyed, this is not the existential erasure we are talking about.

You did not address my problem in any way. (continues to next point)
Show me exactly where it is proven that BH added timelines to the book. I know he did it, I want proof that he added timelines to it.

By creating the book, he also created the timeline.
Another supporting thing is that the timeline of the book works differently, which may mean that it directly creates the timeline. As stated, the book is a game created by Black Hat.

Also, what I mentioned still applies, Black Hat doesn't just create the book, it creates it directly as a part of itself, an extension of itself.
The book is already the timelines themselves, causing time to work differently. Black hat needs to be scaled to the book

So in the text? Show me word by word where in the text it says "true form"
It is stated that the red eclipse, which is black hat itself, is infinite darkness .
Alesa describes her existence in nothingness as endless darkness. Authors like Alesa had not been impressed by Black Hat's humanoid form before, but when they see his abstract existence, all these haxs are impressed in a passive and corrupt way.

Could have put it back together with reality warping or telekinesis. Saying physics manipulation is overkill though
That would be to vague assumption and the vase can't be fixed by telekinesis, at least not unless it's adhasive manipulation.

Last edited:
When it comes to vomiting, there is no mention of removing the skin from his face, only that he will not survive if he vomits. To give an example character, even the lich has the right to manipulate death through breath attacks.
He holds up a skull with no face....
The reason Alan calls the alternate ending is because the audience knows the scene ends with his face tearing off. but it actually tells us that the plot doesn't end like that. These are from the official timeline of Villainous , and Alan already confirms that he won't be making pointless content and that everything is canon.
No he says it would have ended like that if he was given the time. It did not end like that though

These are from the official timeline of Villainous
"He show us some “cut scenes” from the shorts, and little extras or modifications that didn't make it to the final product due to screen time limitations (which I'm pretty sure you all have already seen)"
this is all that is said in that source

Alan already confirms that he won't be making pointless content and that everything is canon.
Everything he made and finished correct. This isn't finished or put into the product.
This is already evidence of deconstruction. As seen in the test, the statue turns into something like vapor, and as the field states, the statue breaks into millions of pieces. Breaking the statue into millions of pieces is deconstruction, it does not need to be completely destroyed, this is not the existential erasure we are talking about.
Is it a poof of smoke like shown or was it a million pieces? He was able to toss entire piece at flug so pleases tell me which it is?

By creating the book, he also created the timeline.
Another supporting thing is that the timeline of the book works differently, which may mean that it directly creates the timeline. As stated, the book is a game created by Black Hat.

Also, what I mentioned still applies, Black Hat doesn't just create the book, it creates it directly as a part of itself, an extension of itself.
The book is already the timelines themselves, causing time to work differently. Black hat needs to be scaled to the book
I will be asking the same exact question I previous. Where was he shown adding additional timelines to the book? None of what above answers my question. You claimed he did something so please show me.

It is stated that the red eclipse, which is black hat itself, is infinite darkness .
Alesa describes her existence in nothingness as endless darkness. Authors like Alesa had not been impressed by Black Hat's humanoid form before, but when they see his abstract existence, all these haxs are impressed in a passive and corrupt way.
1: BH's presence isn't known to many people outside of the ORG. Cryptid Chanel likely has never seen BH, but do know of his existence
2: MASSIVE out of context. It is just night sky within the book. If you still want to argue that it is the same thing. fair. But he is literally describing what looks like the night sky.

Yeah got any proof those are the same people? Cause they look nothing alike.

He holds up a skull with no face....
Hmm, in this situation corrosion Inducement and breat attack is fair.

No he says it would have ended like that if he was given the time. It did not end like that though
These are from the official timeline of Villainous
"He show us some “cut scenes” from the shorts, and little extras or modifications that didn't make it to the final product due to screen time limitations (which I'm pretty sure you all have already seen)"
this is all that is said in that source
Here it is clearly stated that it was cut and not added simply due to screen time restrictions, but it is still included in the plot of the scene.

Is it a poof of smoke like shown or was it a million pieces? He was able to toss entire piece at flug so pleases tell me which it is?
We know that black hat shatters him into millions of pieces with a smoke-like effect. and threw only one piece at Flug.

I will be asking the same exact question I previous. Where was he shown adding additional timelines to the book? None of what above answers my question. You claimed he did something so please show me.
The book is described as a game created by Black Hat, and as the creator of the book, I think she must have created the timeline mentioned in the book.

BH's presence isn't known to many people outside of the ORG. Cryptid Chanel likely has never seen BH, but do know of his xistence
In this clip I posted, it is not Mascara Makabra, but a narrator version of him who tells the story, and it is shown how they met with Black Hat.
Alesa has seen the true existence of Black Hat. It is stated that he sees almost everything at the same time in an endless darkness in the middle of nowhere. There is already a rumor that black hat increases the perception and sensitivity of authors.
With alesa this is already confirmed.
Also, what Alesa wrote about Black Hat after seeing it is almost the same as what the producers said about Black Hat.

MASSIVE out of context. It is just night sky within the book. If you still want to argue that it is the same thing. fair. But he is literally describing what looks like the night sky.
What are talking about is not the night sky, but the moon. I don't think there is a difference between Moon and Eclipse, and the fact that Alesa Rackham, who saw the existence of Black Hat, description of it as endless darkness supports it.

Yeah got any proof those are the same people?
Also same people?

Here it is clearly stated that it was cut and not added simply due to screen time restrictions, but it is still included in the plot of the scene.
Yes and thus far you have failed to prove to me it is the plot after the scene. Because again it was not in the official product. Even the source you provided did not say what you claimed it to say.

The book is described as a game created by Black Hat, and as the creator of the book, I think she must have created the timeline mentioned in the book.
yes. You have said that multiple times and I agree. So I will ask the exact same question.

Where was he shown adding additional timelines to the book? None of what above answers my question. You claimed he did something so please show me.

What are talking about is not the night sky, but the moon. I don't think there is a difference between Moon and Eclipse, and the fact that Alesa Rackham, who saw the existence of Black Hat, description of it as endless darkness supports it.
We both wrong he is talking about the forest itself which in this context is hyperbole.
"he turned in both directions and found that the long asphalt road continued to the horizon, which was divided by large asphalt road continued to the horizon, which was divided by large walls of pine trees that in the light of the moon, seemed to harbor an infinite darkness".

Normally wouldn't say it but it is because he is just looking into the dark and saying what he is seeing.

Also same people?
Prove to me in writing these two people are the same: 1, 2

Yes and thus far you have failed to prove to me it is the plot after the scene. Because again it was not in the official product. Even the source you provided did not say what you claimed it to say.
In the source I gave, it is explained that the scene was cut due to time constraints. But this is a situation included in the plot of the scene. Why should it be taken outside the plot of the scene? Alan Iturel also tells this in a way that is included in the story.

Where was he shown adding additional timelines to the book? None of what above answers my question. You claimed he did something so please show me.
Although the book explains the timeline as if it were a single thing, there must be other timelines as it passes into different dimensions, but this has little to do with the subject.

We both wrong he is talking about the forest itself which in this context is hyperbole.
"he turned in both directions and found that the long asphalt road continued to the horizon, which was divided by large asphalt road continued to the horizon, which was divided by large walls of pine trees that in the light of the moon, seemed to harbor an infinite darkness".

Normally wouldn't say it but it is because he is just looking into the dark and saying what he is seeing.
There is context that can support this, but I agree with you, it seems hyperbole.

Prove to me in writing these two people are the same: 1, 2
Actually that they are the same is irrelevant.
All three of them are authors working for Black Hat and are from same group.

On the page, it is stated that darkness has taken over the dreams of people in the villainous world, and there are theories about it being caused by a terrible entity in its dimensions.
"Theories". That doesn't prove anything.
The only source of darkness in the Villainous world is black hat, the being that troubles people, and even alan Iturel states that Black Hat can pass into the world of dreams.
Tumblr doesn't open for me for some reason Idk why, but I'm going to trust you here. I'm just assuming that what Alan Ituriel says will be true, I disagree with what other blog write.

In the source I gave, it is explained that the scene was cut due to time constraints. But this is a situation included in the plot of the scene. Why should it be taken outside the plot of the scene? Alan Iturel also tells this in a way that is included in the story.
I gave my reasoning. It is not in the official material. All the sources that you have gave that said it was canon, on actually reading the sources They did not say that all.

Although the book explains the timeline as if it were a single thing, there must be other timelines as it passes into different dimensions, but this has little to do with the subject.
I agree there are multiple timelines.

You claimed something that convinced me he had the ability you claimed. When asked for proof I was given unrelated material that backed up everything but the one thing I asked for, repeat 3-4 times.

Hard disagree on time manipulation with the evidence provided.

In this clip I posted, it is not Mascara Makabra, but a narrator version of him who tells the story, and it is shown how they met with Black Hat.
Never claimed it was Mascara Makabra, claimed which group it was and reasoning for it as well.
Actually that they are the same is irrelevant.
All three of them are authors working for Black Hat and are from same group.
The entire point of your argument was a character was fine seeing regular BH until seeing BH's "true form". This shows that is completely false. Meaning it was likely base BH.

This will be my last reply for a while, I will update how the abilities are viewed page.

I gave my reasoning. It is not in the official material. All the sources that you have gave that said it was canon, on actually reading the sources They did not say that all.
This may not be directly in the official publication, but it is officially included in the plot, explaining what happens next and officially showing the tests.
There is no non-canon situation here, why wouldn't it be usable?

I agree there are multiple timelines.

You claimed something that convinced me he had the ability you claimed. When asked for proof I was given unrelated material that backed up everything but the one thing I asked for, repeat 3-4 times.

Hard disagree on time manipulation with the evidence provided.
I'm sorry, I was really stupid about this, but if you're agree time manipulation, good.

The entire point of your argument was a character was fine seeing regular BH until seeing BH's "true form". This shows that is completely false. Meaning it was likely base BH.
As Aldo Maldona's story supports, the base form we see in the series is his mere possession of a human body. the Incorporeality situation in the abstract existence argument proves this.

Also, it is necessary to talk about this issue in more detail, I must admit that I misinterpreted this.
Actually, in the sources I have given, it is implied that hearing Black Hat's voices and comments, rather than seeing him, causes this effect on people.
I think these should not be passive and should be valid in combat.

Back