• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Black Hat Downgrades (Villainous)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aolphl

He/Him
Black Hat's Plot Manipulation:
We are reviewing the first scan provided:
Alan: And that's how the idea started. I also based it on people I knew...
Puppet: This lazy bum lies. One day, he was desperate that he made a ritual to summon me and he asked me to do amazing and glorious cartoon so what better than my image and my story!?
Alan: As humans we have allways liked the dangerous, weird and unknown things and I think that's something Black Hat has who, despite beings a horrible creature, there's a lot of people attracted to him.
We are reviewing the second scan provided:
It's very cool when you pitch an idea to him, and he allways responds very well. He tongratules us, and he's allmost never nasty toward us. (Then he shouts at the writer and kicks him out of his room.)
We Tiering System:
It should be noted that despite whatever the author may intend, a characters cannot interact with the true Real World that we all live in. The Real World can be simulated by fiction, but it will never be the true reality. Thus, characters that exist in the 'real world' such as The Player (Imscared) and SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal) would be fictional representations of real people, and not actual real people who exist.

Finally, one should remember that author avatars are not necessarily omnipotent, and that defeating an author should not necessarily grant a higher tier. Characters like Popeye are capable of attacking their authors but these are generally treated as gag feats which should not be taken seriously. Author avatars are also not necessarily be able to affect other people on their level with abilities unless demonstrated or indicated by the mechanisms, as most author and player characters usually have their powers affect the lower world instead of the one they exist on.
Our current Tiering System states that influencing writers is a metafictional and should not be taken into account. He gets the Plot Manipulation that Black Hat has from things like grabbing/getting angry/yelling at the author. But our system states that influencing the author is a trivial thing and should not be taken into account.
I also want to add what Antvasima said at Crt, where Black Hat obtained the Plot Manipulation before that:
1:
We should preferably avoid crossover scaling, due to that the power levels of the characters are almost always greatly adjusted, and creating the cartoon is a gag, not scalable to AP.
2:
Unless he has explicitly displayed feats of a Low 2-C level, we cannot scale from what crossover characters did in their own settings, and supposedly "controlling" the writers is an unquantifiable metafictional in-joke.
3:
If a crossover character performed a feat of a Low 2-C scale during a crossover event itself, and was then overpowered by another character, that is probably fine to scale the second character from, if the event was canon to him.

However, the writer claiming that one of his characters has control over him is either a playing along with an in-joke theme or mental illness, and is not quantifiable regardless. Sorry, but that is final, and I do not have the time to argue extensively about it.
Although Antvasima strongly opposes it, I'm actually surprised that Plot Manipulation was added to the profile.
It is also worth noting that these words of Alan Ituriel contradict the Show. If Black Hat had really created Villainous, it would have been ridiculous to have Good Characters, Heroes on the show. Black Hat has always been described as a character who is sadistic, cruel and hates everything that is good. And one of his goals is to sell weapons to Villains who are fighting against Heroes. If Black Hat had created the Show, there would have been no Good Characters, no Heroes, because he himself is to destroy everything that is good. Remember Miss Heed, she was a Hero who grew up from Black Hat's own academy, or Gold Hearth, he also grew up from Black Hat's academy. Why would Black Hat create the Show because it wants the Anti-Pops to destroy the Pops. Why create things that are good when there is already a complete reign of evil to establish? Why would he go and finish Pops off after Anti-Pops failed? Why would he let Miss Heed and Gold Heart live? It would be absurd for Black Hat to create the show for these very reasons and it would lead to contradictions.​
Anyway, for all these reasons, Plot Manipulation should be remowed.
Since this is clearly a figure that occurs if the opponent does something, it should be "Limited" and should be listed as "Non-Combat applicable".
possible Time Manipulation (Within the book Black Hat made time will not continue while the book is closed
This is not a Time Manipulation. It's just about whether the book is closed or open. For this reason, this should be removed.
Possible Precognition (Was able to see the future of Nohayas)
No. At the end of the episode, it was already shown that Nohayas had died. For this reason, it needs to be removed.
Holy Manipulation (Stated himself that divine energy was insignificant to him)
If no scan will be offered for this, it needs to be removed.
Multiverse level via Powers (With Black Hat's Subjective Reality he was able to create a book with +3556 worlds/realities, which was recognized as different reality by a creature who tracked people when they went to different realities and stop time across all of the worlds when the book is shut
This is just the feat of creation, so UES. For this reason, it should be "via Creation", not "via Powers".
Escaping from a Black Hole is not Massively FTL+, it's just FTL.
Lifting Strength: Unknown, at least Galactic (Superior to Anti-pops)
Apparently, this is an added statistic according to the profile of the Anti-Pops that we have now. As it is accepted here, in the crossovers, the characters do not receive anything from the main Show. So doesn't have the Crossover Anti-Pops Galactic Lifting Strength. For this reason, it needs to be removed.

New Weakness:
Agree: @E6pire, @Da3ggman, @Eneseditzm0, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Spectra_Schiffer, @DimeUhDozen, @Mr._Bambu , @Accelerated_Evolution, @Antvasima
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Much of this looks good, and the fact you aren't ******* with the Low 2-C end of things(due to that being fairly obvious) definitely makes sure I don't have gripes with the CRT.

Black Hat's Plot Manipulation:
We are reviewing the first scan provided:
We are reviewing the second scan provided:
We Tiering System:
Our current Tiering System states that influencing writers is a metafictional and should not be taken into account. He gets the Plot Manipulation that Black Hat has from things like grabbing/getting angry/yelling at the author. But our system states that influencing the author is a trivial thing and should not be taken into account.
I also want to add what Antvasima said at Crt, where Black Hat obtained the Plot Manipulation before that:
1:
2:
3:
Although Antvasima strongly opposes it, I'm actually surprised that Plot Manipulation was added to the profile. Anyway, for all these reasons, Plot Manipulation should be abolished.
Firstly, why are you using tier system rules for the plot hax ability? They are different things.

Second, Black Hat has plot hax for creating its own program. This is plot hax as it is metafictional in nature.

Seriously, it really has nothing to do with him hitting or shouting at the author, as the justification itself indicates. Black hat didn't even win a tier for this.

Really, beating the "author" gives you nothing without any context or if that author has no achievements. But literally does black hat's plot hax feat have nothing to do with this?

He has plot hax for creating his world/TV show with this metafictional context.

Firstly, why are you using tier system rules for the plot hax ability? They are different things.

Second, Black Hat has plot hax for creating its own program. This is plot hax as it is metafictional in nature.

Seriously, it really has nothing to do with him hitting or shouting at the author, as the justification itself indicates. Black hat didn't even win a tier for this.

Really, beating the "author" gives you nothing without any context or if that author has no achievements. But literally does black hat's plot hax feat have nothing to do with this?

He has plot hax for creating his world/TV show with this metafictional context.
All the pages we have on our Wiki are related to Tiering. Even any page that you consider insignificant is related to Tiering. Sound Manipulation, Aura etc. each of our pages is designed in a way that is "Appropriate" for Tiering. Read the pages I have quoted and what Antvasima says. The Plot Manipulation that Black Hat achieves is achieved by absurdly influencing its author. If it's okay for you to give him a Plot Manip because he's yelling at writers, that's none of my business. Create a Crt to refute what Antvasima says and if you cannot accept what is written on the pages I have quoted, create a Crt.

All the pages we have on our Wiki are related to Tiering. Even any page that you consider insignificant is related to Tiering. Sound Manipulation, Aura etc. each of our pages is designed in a way that is "Appropriate" for Tiering. Read the pages I have quoted and what Antvasima says. The Plot Manipulation that Black Hat achieves is achieved by absurdly influencing its author. If it's okay for you to give him a Plot Manip because he's yelling at writers, that's none of my business. Create a Crt to refute what Antvasima says and if you cannot accept what is written on the pages I have quoted, create a Crt.
TBF, if what Ant says is not reflected in the Plot Manipulation Page then it's just Ant talking out of his rear end again

He gives her thoughts on this issue and states that she disagrees.

TBF, if what Ant says is not reflected in the Plot Manipulation Page then it's just Ant talking out of his rear end again
I have already personally invited Antvasima here to clarify this issue. If he comes and defends the things he said before, it makes you unfair. But if he claims otherwise, then I'm ready to argue.
He gives her thoughts on this issue and states that she disagrees.
So? I can understand that too. I responded to the things he responded to me. What's wrong with that?

I have already personally invited Antvasima here to clarify this issue. If he comes and defends the things he said before, it makes you unfair. But if he claims otherwise, then I'm ready to argue.
It doesn't matter if he spins the same crap here, until it's reflected on the Plot Manipulation page he's flat-out wrong.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

The tier is talking about the tier standards for things r > f. The only thing it has to do with plot hax is that they both use metafictional things.

Literally Ant is talking about how beating/controlling the author doesn't give him a power tier without any further context. Again, they are talking about tier and r > f and not plot hax. Ant is saying that attacking the author doesn't give him a TIER of power, he doesn't even mention the power of plot manipulation, besides that Black hat doesn't have plot hax just for yelling at the authors.

What Black Hat was asked to do is create Villainous, the world of that cartoon. And as shown in the justifications, they treat this world like a program, like a drawing.

And what do we have on the page and plot hax?
Plot Manipulation is the ability to create, destroy, or control the plot that governs reality. Commonly found in metafictional stories
Black Hat basically creates his world (metafictional cartoon context) and then it is shown how he has control over the plot of the cartoon by refusing the ideas that the authors have for Villainous.

It doesn't matter if he spins the same crap here, until it's reflected on the Plot Manipulation page he's flat-out wrong.
The only thing I'm quoting is not what Antvasima said. I'm also quoting from the Reality-Fiction Transcendence page (of course, there is no Reality-Fiction Transcendence topic here). I also use the things that are written there. If you don't find the things there correct, you can create a Crt. After all, there is freedom of thought in our Wiki.

I'm also quoting from the Reality-Fiction Transcendence page (of course, there is no Reality-Fiction Transcendence topic here)
This is exactly your mistake, this page has nothing to do with plot hax. They are different things. You don't even need "Reality-Fiction Transcendence" to have plot hax as happens 99% of the time.

What you have to see is this page, because this is the page of power.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

The tier is talking about the tier standards for things r > f. The only thing it has to do with plot hax is that they both use metafictional things.

Literally Ant is talking about how beating/controlling the author doesn't give him a power tier without any further context. Again, they are talking about tier and r > f and not plot hax. Ant is saying that attacking the author doesn't give him a TIER of power, he doesn't even mention the power of plot manipulation, besides that Black hat doesn't have plot hax just for yelling at the authors.

What Black Hat was asked to do is create Villainous, the world of that cartoon. And as shown in the justifications, they treat this world like a program, like a drawing.

And what do we have on the page and plot hax?

Black Hat basically creates his world (metafictional cartoon context) and then it is shown how he has control over the plot of the cartoon by refusing the ideas that the authors have for Villainous.
Ok. First of all, check out the scan provided for the Plot Manipulation. Listen to what Alan Ituriel says and the puppet's speeches. The puppet mentions that Alan Ituriel became desperate and summoned himself with a ritual. And then there's this nonsense about him creating the Show. And in the second scan, Black Hat is yelling at the writers. For a character to influence the author/exist in the real world we are in is something that is unacceptable. We accept that this will not be allowed, regardless of the author's intention. I don't see any problems with the pages you provide, but it is contrary to our existing systems for Black Hat to obtain Plot Manipulation in this way.
This is exactly your mistake, this page has nothing to do with plot hax. They are different things. You don't even need "Reality-Fiction Transcendence" to have plot hax as happens 99% of the time.
Is it my mistake? Dude, I'm using a page on our Wiki right now, and the things that are written on that page also concern the Plot Manipulation that Black Hat has. I use what is written on the page because it concerns this topic.

Is it my mistake? Dude, I'm using a page on our Wiki right now, and the things that are written on that page also concern the Plot Manipulation that Black Hat has. I use what is written on the page because it concerns this topic.
Okay so to get fire Manipulation you need to have R>F transcendence so every character on the wiki should be haxless

Does that sound intelligent to you?

nonsense about him creating the Show.
The most important part is the plot hax feat he did.

For a character to influence the author/exist in the real world we are in is something that is unacceptable.
Do we actually? Just look at the Popeye or Looney Toones page

I don't see any problems with the pages you provide, but it is contrary to our existing systems for Black Hat to obtain Plot Manipulation in this way.
You are literally using the wrong page and the wrong defaults. Because we're not even talking about tier systems here, we're talking about powers and abilities, different things.

You are using the wrong page with the wrong defaults. We are not talking about transcendence R > f but rather plot manipulation. I don't know if you know, but these two pages are different, separated for a reason, because it's not the same thing.

Okay so to get fire Manipulation you need to have R>F transcendence so every character on the wiki should be haxless

Does that sound intelligent to you?
Dude, who claimed this? There is no "R>F" topic here anyway. Focus on the things I'm talking about and what I'm drawing attention to.

The most important part is the plot hax feat he did.
If you are influencing the the real world writer, this is an outlier result.
Do we actually? Just look at the Popeye or Looney Toones page
I'm Talking About a Writer in the Real World.
You are literally using the wrong page and the wrong defaults. Because we're not even talking about tier systems here, we're talking about powers and abilities, different things.
Dude, I'm using a page that concerns our position, please don't derail the topic.
You are using the wrong page with the wrong defaults. We are not talking about transcendence R > f but rather plot manipulation. I don't know if you know, but these two pages are different, separated for a reason, because it's not the same thing
Dude, how do you make up that I'm claiming an "R>F" issue here? Where did I say I was talking about "R>F" here? The reason I use the things written on that page is that Black Hat achieved this success in the "Real World" and achieved it by influencing "Alan, who is the Real Author". Please do not derail the issue.

If you are influencing the the real world writer, this is an outlier result.
No? He himself said he created the program. Black Hat created the program, not the authors.

Outilier is about tier and ap, which has nothing to do with plot hax. In addition to not being an outilier.

I'm Talking About a Writer in the Real World.
So you haven't really looked at Popeye and Looney Toones verses.

Dude, I'm using a page that concerns our position, please don't derail the topic.
You are using the wrong page.

Dude, how do you make up that I'm claiming an "R>F" issue here? Where did I say I was talking about "R>F" here? The reason I use the things written on that page is that Black Hat achieved this success in the "Real World" and achieved it by influencing "Alan, who is the Real Author". Please do not derail the issue.

You are literally using the R > f page that is "Reality-Fiction Transcendence" as an argument.
I'm also quoting from the Reality-Fiction Transcendence page
If you admit that there is nothing R > f here, then why are you using an argument page that has no relation to the patterns provided by the plot manipulation page?

It's really unbelievable how you use Ant's words as an argument, which do not refer at all to our plot hax page, but also admit that the use of the R > f page that you are doing has nothing to do with the feat in question, but you use it anyway.

No? He himself said he created the program. Black Hat created the program, not the authors.
He is against our system because he does this by influencing "real writers". If there was a statement that Black Hat could scale up to this success without affecting the "real writers", then you would be right.
Outilier is about tier and ap, which has nothing to do with plot hax. In addition to not being an outilier.
Bro What? Dude, Outlier is just A.P's or Dura not about, it's about every issue. If a character that exists only from Water uses the Fire Manip, it will be Outlier for him.
So you haven't really looked at Popeye and Looney Toones verses.
Dude, in the Looney Tunes Verse, there is an Animator who exists within the show, the characters are scaled according to him. Can you prove that any character found there scales to an author who exists in our world?
You are using the wrong page.
You are literally using the R > f page that is "Reality-Fiction Transcendence" as an argument.
The page I'm using says that it's a joke for a character to impress a Real Writer in the Real World and it's something that shouldn't be considered. He achieves the Black Hat Plot Manipulation by influencing his Real Authors in the Real World.
It's really unbelievable how you use Ant's words as an argument,
Do you know who my friend Antvasima is? This is exactly the person who has been on this Wiki for close to 10 years. Would it still seem strange to you if I used the things DontTalkDT said as an argument? If so, then you don't need to use this Wiki, because he did a lot of the things that are on this Wiki.
but also admit that the use of the R > f page that you are doing has nothing to do with the feat in question, but you use it anyway.
I'm saying that there is no "R>F" topic here. On that page, he also talks about why it's an outlier value for a character to influence their Real Author in the Real World.

He is against our system because he does this by influencing "real writers". If there was a statement that Black Hat could scale up to this success without affecting the "real writers", then you would be right.
But he didn't do that. It is explicitly said that the guys called Black Hat to create the cartoon, if the authors had created the cartoon themselves they wouldn't call Black Hat to create something already created.

Bro What? Dude, Outlier is just A.P's or Dura not about, it's about every issue. If a character that exists only from Water uses the Fire Manip, it will be Outlier for him.
If a water guy uses fire powers, it means he has fire powers. I don't know why the structure of the character's physiology would matter, considering that humans are mostly made up of water. And no one says "Outilier" to a human using fire manipulation.

On the wiki we have characters made of water with air manipulation and even characters made of stone with electrical power.

Dude, in the Looney Tunes Verse, there is an Animator who exists within the show, the characters are scaled according to him. Can you prove that any character found there scales to an author who exists in our world?
Not really, the animator is in the "real world". But they still use the animated style instead of being live action, like it is in Popeye.

The page I'm using says that it's a joke for a character to impress a Real Writer in the Real World and it's something that shouldn't be considered.
Something that only refers to tier, AP and not the skill that plot hax is. Besides, Black Hat's main achievement is not doing this, but creating the program.

Do you know who my friend Antvasima is? This is exactly the person who has been on this Wiki for close to 10 years. Would it still seem strange to you if I used the things DontTalkDT said as an argument? If so, then you don't need to use this Wiki, because he did a lot of the things that are on this Wiki.
If you're using what he says in the wrong context, that's not my problem.

I'm saying that there is no "R>F" topic here. On that page, he also talks about why it's an outlier value for a character to influence their Real Author in the Real World.
If R > f is not happening here then there is no reason for you to use R > f patterns since again, they are not the same patterns on the plot manipulation page.

I don't get the reasoning behind removing Plot Manipulation, you use pages that are reffering to higher tiers, AP and R>F superiority, none of these things have anything to do with plot manipulation. When it says it's "non scalable" "outlier" or "nothing" - it specifically tries to prevent some wankers to upscale in AP characters from such feats, due to reasons listed there, it has NOTHING to do with Plot Hax. Outlier on this wiki refers to inconsistencies of normal display of power level, its not applicable to any ability and never was.

Everything else seems okay, except I don't get why Death Manip would be non-combat applicable.

But he didn't do that. It is explicitly said that the guys called Black Hat to create the cartoon, if the authors had created the cartoon themselves they wouldn't call Black Hat to create something already created.
If you want to see Black Hat yelling at its writers and forcing Alan to do something, and doing it in the Real World where we are, you can watch the video found in the Scans at the beginning of the Crt.
If a water guy uses fire powers, it means he has fire powers. I don't know why the structure of the character's physiology would matter, considering that humans are mostly made up of water. And no one says "Outilier" to a human using fire manipulation.

On the wiki we have characters made of water with air manipulation and even characters made of stone with electrical power.
Although this has nothing to do with our topic, I'm answering it for the second time. I may have described myself a little incorrectly in my previous example. My point is that a character made of Water is resistant to the Fire Manipulator, or a fire continues to burn in a place where there is no oxygen. Both would be Outliers.
Something that only refers to tier, AP and not the skill that plot hax is. Besides, Black Hat's main achievement is not doing this, but creating the program.
Black Hat achieves this by influencing its Real Author, existing in the Real World. Dude, don't you realize that this is a joke made by the author? What's going on here? The wiki does not even allow such ridiculous Author Statements.
If you're using what he says in the wrong context, that's not my problem.
If you don't care about what the people who have made this Wiki come here so far say, that's not my problem.
If R > f is not happening here then there is no reason for you to use R > f patterns since again, they are not the same patterns on the plot manipulation page.
I don't get the reasoning behind removing Plot Manipulation, you use pages that are reffering to higher tiers, AP and R>F superiority, none of these things have anything to do with plot manipulation. When it says it's "non scalable" "outlier" or "nothing" - it specifically tries to prevent some wankers to upscale in AP characters from such feats, due to reasons listed there, it has NOTHING to do with Plot Hax. Outlier on this wiki refers to inconsistencies of normal display of power level, its not applicable to any ability and never was.
All the pages on the Wiki are linked to each other. We use the Causality Manipulation page to explain the Fate Manipulation page. Maybe there are examples in faces like this. If you have an idea that two pages contradict each other, make a Crt about it, correct this error. Then I won't hesitate to consider you right. We assume that not everything on that page contradicts other pages. So the smallest thing found there is standard for the Wiki. It's not too hard not to understand this.
Everything else seems okay, except I don't get why Death Manip would be non-combat applicable.
Any character knows that he is going to die, but he does not want to say Black Hat's name on purpose.

Prove that the 'real life' Villainous authors have a Reality>Fiction difference over the Villainous Cartoon.

We know that Black Hat made it and that's something against Reality>Fiction being at play here.

And "it's a joke!" Isn't an argument. At all.

All the pages on the Wiki are linked to each other. We use the Causality Manipulation page to explain the Fate Manipulation page. Maybe there are examples in faces like this. If you have an idea that two pages contradict each other, make a Crt about it, correct this error. Then I won't hesitate to consider you right. We assume that not everything on that page contradicts other pages. So the smallest thing found there is standard for the Wiki. It's not too hard not to understand this.
Obviously not all pages are linked each other, lol. Causality Manipulation is an type of Fate Manipulation, they're both hax and are directly referenced by their respective pages, which is not the case with R>F Superiority and Plot Manipulation. There's literally no need for an CRT if what you're implying is not stated or even remotely implied anywhere, quite literally nothing implies some sort of connection between R>F Superiority and Plot Manipulation except that they use metafictional things in a completely different ways. This is the same thing as a difference between Higher Dimensional Existence and actual higher tiers of power. HDE can be given to a character whose dimensions are unquantifiably and unscalebly bigger than 3 regular dimensions, so it doesn't qualify for higher tiers but does qualify for HDE hax, because abilities and tiers are specifically separated from each other. Standarts and qualifications for both are different.

Prove that the 'real life' Villainous authors have a Reality>Fiction difference over the Villainous Cartoon.

We know that Black Hat made it and that's something against Reality>Fiction being at play here.

And "it's a joke!" Isn't an argument. At all.
If you want to see Black Hat yelling at its writers and forcing Alan to do something, and doing it in the Real World where we are, you can watch the video found in the Scans at the beginning of the Crt.
Black Hat achieves this by influencing its Real Author, existing in the Real World. Dude, don't you realize that this is a joke made by the author? What's going on here? The wiki does not even allow such ridiculous Author Statements.
It should be noted that despite whatever the author may intend, a characters cannot interact with the true Real World that we all live in. The Real World can be simulated by fiction, but it will never be the true reality. Thus, characters that exist in the 'real world' such as The Player (Imscared) and SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal) would be fictional representations of real people, and not actual real people who exist.

Finally, one should remember that author avatars are not necessarily omnipotent, and that defeating an author should not necessarily grant a higher tier. Characters like Popeye are capable of attacking their authors but these are generally treated as gag feats which should not be taken seriously. Author avatars are also not necessarily be able to affect other people on their level with abilities unless demonstrated or indicated by the mechanisms, as most author and player characters usually have their powers affect the lower world instead of the one they exist on.

Prove that that's our real world for me, and you can't use the fact that it's Live Action or the fact author inserts are in place.

And note it says it doesn't grant a higher tier "Finally, one should remember that author avatars are not necessarily omnipotent, and that defeating an author should not necessarily grant a higher tier." NOT that Plot Manipulation cannot be obtained from it.

Not really, the animator is in the "real world". But they still use the animated style instead of being live action, like it is in Popeye.
This, and the Animator’s world is consistently portrayed as a reoccurring setting in the context of the cartoon’s canon and separate from our own real world. The Animator in Animaniacs is a character who doesn’t represent anyone real unlike Villainous’s real creator. The only thing close to this is the fictionalized version of Spielberg who appears in Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Freakazoid, etc, and is just as much a parody character as the other celebrity spoofs + the in-verse reason why the 2020 Animaniacs were brought back from the dead.

Even in Duck Amuck or Rabbit Rampage, Bugs and Elmer are looking directly at us beyond the actual fourth wall from their fictional plane.

So, this wouldn’t play by the same rules as Black Hat since he hasn’t shown anything like, for example, scripted every episode from a higher plane and assumed some godlike control over the show/comic like Bugs.

Anyways I agree with this.

Obviously not all pages are linked each other, lol. Causality Manipulation is an type of Fate Manipulation, they're both hax and are directly referenced by their respective pages, which is not the case with R>F Superiority and Plot Manipulation. There's literally no need for an CRT if what you're implying is not stated or even remotely implied anywhere, quite literally nothing implies some sort of connection between R>F Superiority and Plot Manipulation except that they use metafictional things in a completely different ways. This is the same thing as a difference between Higher Dimensional Existence and actual higher tiers of power. HDE can be given to a character whose dimensions are unquantifiably and unscalebly bigger than 3 regular dimensions, so it doesn't qualify for higher tiers but does qualify for HDE hax, because abilities and tiers are specifically separated from each other. Standarts and qualifications for both are different.
Please open the page and read it. The things found on a page do not have to emphasize only one topic. Each page is prepared in such a way that it does not contradict what is found on other pages. The things found there are consistent with every single page found on the Wiki, the main issue here is not that Black Hat got Plot Manipulation, if Black Hat was getting Water Manipulation by influencing its authors, it still wouldn't add anything to it. Because our Wiki Decries influencing the author says it's a joke and there are things that should be ignored. Black Hat gets it here by influencing its writers, shouting at them, not liking what they do. On the wiki, the things written on that page state that such things cannot be allowed.

Prove that that's our real world for me, and you can't use the fact that it's Live Action or the fact author inserts are in place.

And note it says it doesn't grant a higher tier "Finally, one should remember that author avatars are not necessarily omnipotent, and that defeating an author should not necessarily grant a higher tier." NOT that Plot Manipulation cannot be obtained from it.
Please open the page and read it. The things found on a page do not have to emphasize only one topic. Each page is prepared in such a way that it does not contradict what is found on other pages. The things found there are consistent with every single page found on the Wiki, the main issue here is not that Black Hat got Plot Manipulation, if Black Hat was getting Water Manipulation by influencing its authors, it still wouldn't add anything to it. Because our Wiki Decries influencing the author says it's a joke and there are things that should be ignored. Black Hat gets it here by influencing its writers, shouting at them, not liking what they do. On the wiki, the things written on that page state that such things cannot be allowed.

This, and the Animator’s world is consistently portrayed as a reoccurring setting in the context of the cartoon’s canon and separate from our own real world. The Animator in Animaniacs is a character who doesn’t represent anyone real unlike Villainous’s real creator. The only thing close to this is the fictionalized version of Spielberg who appears in Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Freakazoid, etc, and is just as much a parody character as the other celebrity spoofs + the in-verse reason why the 2020 Animaniacs were brought back from the dead.

Even in Duck Amuck or Rabbit Rampage, Bugs and Elmer are looking directly at us beyond the actual fourth wall from their fictional plane.

So, this wouldn’t play by the same rules as Black Hat since he hasn’t shown anything like, for example, scripted every episode from a higher plane and assumed some godlike control over the show/comic like Bugs.

Anyways I agree with this.
Dude damn, finally understands someone who me. Just to be sure, do you agree with the abolition of Plot Manipulation?

Cannot be alowed for tiering and scaling, nothing says or implies even that it doesn't mean anything for plot manipulation. No one said that pages suddenly contradict themselves. I said that you should distinguish standarts and qualifications for actual scaling, tiers and etc from abilities and hax, they're separate things, one doesn't impact another, that's the main point. You're using standarts for scaling AP to downgrade the ability that has nothing to do with those standarts at all.

Cannot be alowed for tiering and scaling, nothing says or implies even that it doesn't mean anything for plot manipulation. No one said that pages suddenly contradict themselves. I said that you should distinguish standarts and qualifications for actual scaling, tiers and etc from abilities and hax, they're separate things, one doesn't impact another, that's the main point. You're using standarts for scaling AP to downgrade the ability that has nothing to do with those standarts at all.
Here I'm gonna pull a you for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back