• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recon1511

He/Him
So I thought this match would be funny

Black Sperm:
BSfullappearance.webp

VS

Raiden:
Reiden4render.webp

• Raiden is on his High 7-C MGRR Custom Cyborg Body key
  • Speed is NOT equalized
  • Black Sperm cannot merge into Golden or Platinum Sperm

So, does Raiden become Black Sperm's new sandbag or can he defeat the cum monster?

Black Sperm:

Raiden: @ZillertheBucko

Inconclusive (11): @Emirp sumitpo @Oliver_de_jesus @FantaRin_The_First @Unknownnah @Cimafranca133 @Popted2 @AdNiBN002 @Dalesean027 @XSOULOFCINDERX @Dragonite007 @Dread

Last edited:
Anyway no idea where the Metal Gear discussion thread is so idk how to bring them here

Ooh, this is a tricky one.

Black Sperm biggest wincon is his sheer numbers advantage, Raiden is faster, but there's the likelihood he can't keep dodging all of them especially when they're coming from all directions (Sperm Tsunami for instance), Raiden dies if he gets hit even once. But Raiden could also use his superior speed to outlast all of them and split them till they're weak enough to the point they won't be a threat to Raiden, as we as with the last Black Sperm cell being 10-C, superior speed would also mean said Black Sperm would have a hard time hitting Raiden. But this could take a long ass time and I'm not sure if Raiden could accomplish all that without getting hit once.

I think this could go either way, and could honestly be an incon, but I'll go with Black Sperm purely based off his winning chances being slightly higher and Black Sperm has quicker ways to win as long as he doesn't merge.

Black Sperm high diff

EDIT: Changing to incon. Raiden's sheer speed gap means that Black Sperm can't hit him. Still, my arguments are still the same

Last edited:
Raiden in ripper mode is 16x faster than Sperm and 33x faster in RM+BM so he flat out statues lol. This probably comes down to a sperm tsunami tbh

Raiden in ripper mode is 16x faster than Sperm and 33x faster in RM+BM so he flat out statues lol. This probably comes down to a sperm tsunami tbh
Yeah that's the main problem. Black Sperm has to hit Raiden to win, but the speed gap makes it.... ehhhh

I think I might switch to incon

Back