• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Sperm vs White Spermton (I tried a pun. Didn't work)

ShionAH

He/Him
Black Sperm vs Sans
Both are in character
Black sperm has a 54 trillion cells
10 meters distance
Speed is =
Fusions are restricted

Sperm:
Spermton:
Incon:

Last edited:
all individuals are 10-C tho, sans can ininronically ap one shot all of them by punching and kicking, i will wait tho

Can they even hurt him when sans can just teleport on a high ground and blast them

all individuals are 10-C tho, sans can ininronically ap one shot all of them by punching and kicking, i will wait tho
Black Sperm becomes 10-C if he is reduced to 1 cell, otherwise even small bodies can contain thousands of cells and have up to Low 7-B AP so if they do catch Sans they would one shot him.

If they merge then I assume their SOUL would combine into one, making it an ez win for sans, no?
Also my ass thought this was gonna be a spamton match for some reason

If they merge then I assume their SOUL would combine into one, making it an ez win for sans, no?
Also my ass thought this was gonna be a spamton match for some reason
If they merge into Golden or Platinum pretty sure they just blitz with the speed amp they get.

asking about black sperm, when fused are all the cells higher in dura or are they still 10-C individually inside the body?

I think sans can win since his abilities and danmaku dont drain his stamina and he can teleport away form them and just keep killing them

asking about black sperm, when fused are all the cells higher in dura or are they still 10-C individually inside the body?
Black Sperm durability is just Unknown, not that it really matters since Sans isn't a physical fighter. and would actually put himself into a massive disadvantage if he were to get in close range.
o yeah, that, stomp then
Golden and Platinum Sperm can be restricted if necessary.

Just limit cell count tbh, that solves golden sperm
His cell count can't be limited, it's either 1 Cell (10-C Key) or 54 Trillion.
I think sans can win since his abilities and danmaku dont drain his stamina and he can teleport away form them and just keep killing them
I don't think thats true at all, since he literally fell asleep from exhaustion after his fight with Frisk and this battle will be much longer and require a lot of more effort from Sans to win.

I don't think thats true at all, since he literally fell asleep from exhaustion after his fight with Frisk and this battle will be much longer and require a lot of more effort from Sans to win.
The fight doesnt end if frisk doesnt attack him he loses stamina because of dodging not because of his powers

The fight doesnt end if frisk doesnt attack him he loses stamina because of dodging not because of his powers
Do you have any way to prove that? Besides he would have to dodge trillions of clones raining down on him all the time like this
08.png

I mean theres barely proof but in the game he only gets tired if you attack him and he dodges

I mean cant he use the bones to make a cage around himself? Its not IC but would that work?
Thats something he has never done and even if he did the Bones have like 10-B dura

he can kill the individuals in one hit by sheer ap(crazy for a sans match lol) but the sheer number would make him tire and lose eventually, specially if low 7-B sperms are allowedi never want to use this phrase again, how weird

BS stomps. Sans has pathetic stamina (average human level at best) and there is literally no-shot he can kill 54 trillion of them before they just overwhelm him. They have no incentive to combine, though even if they did, that just means they speed blitz (unless the equalization still applies post-amp, but in that case them merging wouldn't even benefit them, if anything it makes things easier for Sans).

The only real advantage here is teleportation. But it doesn't really make up for the sheer difference in numbers.

Are we forgetting that Black Sperm can literally create a tsunami of himself that can envelope city-sized portions of land, and if Sans gets caught by them at all, he's done. Even if we said Sans could dodge their attacks consistently, his stamina would wear him out WAY before he could kill 54 trillion of them.

Tbh, I can't see a single argument for Sans winning this that doesn't pretend Black Sperm fights in a way he realistically wouldn't, coming from a self-admitted UT fanboy. The army of Black Sperm's just surround Sans and attack him all at once, and Sans can't really do anything about it.

I mean theres barely proof but in the game he only gets tired if you attack him and he dodges

I mean cant he use the bones to make a cage around himself? Its not IC but would that work?
Very OOC as you said. Also if he did, they would just destroy the vicinity or go underground.

If that would work, why wouldn't he just do that in his fight? A major gimmick that Sans has is literally that he's the only boss who plays outright unfairly. He exploits everything he has and knows to beat you in any way possible. If Sans could do that the whole time, then not doing it makes him look like a complete idiot, even though he's supposed to be among the smartest characters in the game.

I knew it was a bad idea lmao @Recon1511 requested
If that would work, why wouldn't he just do that in his fight? A major gimmick that Sans has is literally that he's the only boss who plays outright unfairly. He exploits everything he has and knows to beat you in any way possible. If Sans could do that the whole time, then not doing it makes him look like a complete idiot, even though he's supposed to be among the smartest characters in the game.
Pretty sure he does a similar thing when you spare him.

Pretty sure he does a similar thing when you spare him.
It's a game mechanics gimmick, he fills the entire fight box your soul is stuck in with bones, preventing you from escaping, though the implication is that in reality it's just Sans sneak attacking you, as he suggests that he's offering a hug right before he does it, which wouldn't make much sense given the context here, not to mention that it doesn't make sense for Sans to only do this when you spare him. In any case, that's very different from completely surrounding himself in a bone prison so he can't be touched.

It's a game mechanics gimmick, he fills the entire fight box your soul is stuck in with bones, preventing you from escaping, though the implication is that in reality it's just Sans sneak attacking you, as he suggests that he's offering a hug right before he does it, which wouldn't make much sense given the context here, not to mention that it doesn't make sense for Sans to only do this when you spare him. In any case, that's very different from completely surrounding himself in a bone prison so he can't be touched.
Okay Ik I was just trying to find a way for sans to have slightest chance

I knew it was a stomp lol

Idk he has decent AOE I guess but also because it was gonna be funny lol, all Black Sperm matches are

Back