• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Sperm's hive mind.

Is that how that works? I never knew this was enough grounds to giving Lim Res to Mind Manip

The logic makes sense tho
If a form of Mind Manipulation was limited to only affecting one or two minds and leaving the rest alone, then that would be a limitation of the Mind Manipulation - not a resistance for Black Sperm.

For him to qualify for a Resistance, it needs to be noted that his ability makes it more difficult to mind control him.

If a form of Mind Manipulation was limited to only affecting one or two minds and leaving the rest alone, then that would be a limitation of the Mind Manipulation - not a resistance for Black Sperm.

For him to qualify for a Resistance, it needs to be noted that his ability makes it more difficult to mind control him.
That's just it, if someone does have limits on how many minds they can control then his other minds should be fine. Hence limited resistance.

No I disagree. They may all have the different conciousness', however, if they are put under the same stimulus that causes mind manipulation, they will all experience it at once. For example, say sasuke uses sharingan genjutsu on a merged black sperm, all the cells will see the illusion so they will all be affected. However it won't work if the black sperms are seperate.
So it's not a resistance though it may be depending on the activation requirement of the mind hax.

Disagree, Resistance to Mind Manip implies each Black Sperm would have it.

Also of note, this wouldn't matter for Golden or Platinum Sperm as only a single mind results from merging.

No I disagree. They may all have the different conciousness', however, if they are put under the same stimulus that causes mind manipulation, they will all experience it at once. For example, say sasuke uses sharingan genjutsu on a merged black sperm, all the cells will see the illusion so they will all be affected. However it won't work if the black sperms are seperate.
So it's not a resistance though it may be depending on the activation requirement of the mind hax.
Hmm I don't see how this is any different than how killer b and his tailed beast can switch if the other is caught in genjutsu.

Hmm I don't see how this is any different than how killer b and his tailed beast can switch if the other is caught in genjutsu.
It's a good point but I would say that the difference is that bijuu aren't affected by genjutsu because it doesn't enter their brain so they can disrupt it out of their jinchuriki, but black sperms are all fused into one body which causes them all to be affected by the mind hax at once.

It's a good point but I would say that the difference is that bijuu aren't affected by genjutsu because it doesn't enter their brain so they can disrupt it out of their jinchuriki, but black sperms are all fused into one body which causes them all to be affected by the mind hax at once.
Fused may not be the right word, more accurate to say sharing a body. They don't fuse together until they merge into gold or platinum.

I think limited is viable for some forms of mind manipulation.

It's rather weird thinking about it. On one side each black sperm has a separate consciousness once they split, but it's unknown if they remain conscious before a black sperm with a cell count decides to spawn more clones. For all we know they could be in a dormant state and if the main black sperm gets mind controled they can't do anything.

Platinum sperm also wouldn't have mind control, since instead of all trillions of minds fusing into a single stronger consciousness the minds just battle for dominance and the stronger one remains. So while you could say the copy who assumed control has the strongest ego and willpower of all trillions of black sperms it wouldn't be possible to give it mind resistance.

Golden sperm likely follows the same logic.

the bijuu actually can get genjutsu'd, but i understand your argument, yeah

disagree fra

Back