• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just follow and wait for the experts for now, but unless something has changed in the light novel, I'm afraid this might have similar problems as Albedo's last fight.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I'll just follow and wait for the experts for now, but unless something has changed in the light novel, I'm afraid this might have similar problems as Albedo's last fight.
^^^

Pair him against Demiurge or Shalltear or anyone who's actually fought before.

Demiurge: Scales to 6.423e19 joules

Black Star Person: Scales to 1.4e20 Joules?

Black Star person resists literally everything Demiurge has in spades, along with a 2.17966682236x AP Advantage. Not to be that one person, but I feel like I should call a stomp. a Decisive would mean Demiurge actually has a chance.

Why would Star die to Hellfire so easily? He actually has resistance to it unlike everything Dem has used it on.

I'm with Akreious on the stomp, Dem gets resisted and Star is better at everything else plus extra.

From what it says on Black☆Star's profile, it seems like they only resisted Arachne Gorgo's ability to "infect" people with her soul, not soul destruction. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. Also, keep in mind that demiurge can teleport, fly, and attack from a distance, none of which Black☆Star can do.

Soul-scorching flames aside, I see Demiurge winnning trough simply freezing B☆S in time via Frost of Judecca, incapacitating him forever or adding some hellfire on top of this to finish the battle for good and all. It's the same named ability he used upon gigantic world-ending monster just to paralyze its movement and to stifle its "irritating" roar.

It's the lack of time resistance for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back