• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blackbeard Pirates CRT

Last edited:
Does anything indicate that rank correlates with strength in the Blackbeard Pirates? Seems weird to just assume Shiryu is superior.
I think it was said once, don't remember where.

I mean, he's already possibly High 6-A since BB called him dangerous, and his possibly High 6-A durability even mentions his current feat of taking a hit from BB.

I think it was said once, don't remember where.
Would be good to link the OP if you find it, since that's the evidence this really needs to be convincing IMO.
I mean, he's already possibly High 6-A since BB called him dangerous, and his possibly High 6-A durability even mentions his current feat of taking a hit from BB.
I don't disagree with him being High 6-A. All that stuff is fine. I just disagree with the notion that his rank should inherently scale him above the other crew members.

That statement from Blackbeard is why Shiryu is considered to have a "Likely High 6-A" rating. I don't think it's enough for a solid rating.

That statement from Blackbeard is why Shiryu is considered to have a "Likely High 6-A" rating. I don't think it's enough for a solid rating.
He should be superior to Jesus, since BB went out of his way to call Shiryu dangerous.

And Devon's durability should be high 6-A regardless cuz of that Sengoku attack.

He should be superior to Jesus, since BB went out of his way to call Shiryu dangerous.

And Devon's durability should be high 6-A regardless cuz of that Sengoku attack.
That's enough for a "likely" for Shiryu in my books.

1. Shiryu should be flat-out High 6-A for being the 2nd in command, making him flat-out superior to Jesus Burgess (and maybe Kuzan as well but I'm not sure).
Agree, it's confirmed via this as well
latest

Which are for the second strongest in the crew
D: Hello, Odacchi! Looking at the cover page of Chapter 1031, it seems like Bepo is the No. 2 of the Heart Pirates, right!? I was surprised because I thought that Penguin, Shachi, and Bepo were all tied for No. 2! Are you saying that Bepo (with Sulong?) is the strongest between them? P.N. Pudding-ya

O:
That cover, huh? Similar to Zoro, not all of those characters have the title of first mate. I selected the No. 2s as I saw fit. Usually, Shachi and Penguin are more dependable, but those two—who have seen Bepo's Sulong form—are no match for Bepo in terms of fighting power...! I acknowledge him.
Ohh fireld already posted about it 🙈

Please no, no more scaling based on "he is dangerous" or "he is strong", being dangerous could be anything from killing low level marines to kill all the admirals there and leave with a smile.
This makes no sense whatsoever.
Why would Blackbeard give a shit if he killed low level marines? He literally just demolished the entire prison guard system bar Magellan and Hanyabal or what ever his name is.
He clearly just thought Shiryu was dangerous. Very simple. Don't know why you're doing mental gymnastics like this.

This makes no sense whatsoever.
Why would Blackbeard give a shit if he killed low level marines? He literally just demolished the entire prison guard system bar Magellan and Hanyabal or what ever his name is.
He clearly just thought Shiryu was dangerous. Very simple. Don't know why you're doing mental gymnastics like this.
Its not "mental gymnastics" its about accuracy and actual power, being dangerous doesnt even mean that character is strong, he could just have the exact power that can defeat him and still lose to much weaker characters, or even if he is strong he could be just strong enough to kill all the low level marines which would help others to actually fight the strong people that is still dangerous.

Shanks thought Luffy was strong when he was much younger that doesnt mean he was younkou level and the Marines think Buggy is dangerous but that doesnt mean he is an actual threat in power himself.

So i dont like that scaling of "he is strong" "he is powerful" "he is dangerous" terrible scaling terrible accuracy too vague.

Agree, it's confirmed via this as well
latest

Which are for the second strongest in the crew

Ohh fireld already posted about it 🙈
I agree, seems pretty straight forward with Shiryu flat out scaling above Jesus Burgess for being stated the No.2 in terms of fighting power.

I agree, seems pretty straight forward with Shiryu flat out scaling above Jesus Burgess for being stated the No.2 in terms of fighting power.
He doesn't scale above Aokiji tho, right?

I would've agreed with him scaling above Aokiji, but then he went and stomped 5 of BB's commanders.

He doesn't scale above Aokiji tho, right?

I would've agreed with him scaling above Aokiji, but then he went and stomped 5 of BB's commanders.
Hancock stomped 2 of his commanders is she above Kuzan?
(I mean, maybe she is above him, but not exactly due to her physical strength)

Only Disagree with Shiryu being above Kuzan. If you mean to put him above Kuzan because of that cover its not a good reasoning to put someone whos featless who couldnt even take down Moria with 1 attack to the guy who fought Sakazuki for 10 days and iirc Kuzan already freezed the whole BB Crew when BB met him

Only Disagree with Shiryu being above Kuzan. If you mean to put him above Kuzan because of that cover its not a good reasoning to put someone whos featless who couldnt even take down Moria with 1 attack to the guy who fought Sakazuki for 10 days and iirc Kuzan already freezed the whole BB Crew when BB met him
That's a hax feat though

Yeah, but doesn't that imply Oda already knew he was going to put him in the crew?
Hmm? Don't think that matters... Oda portrays stuff to the viewers he doesn't just say it because of himself

As in he will say with what's goes along in the story, he's not just going to spoil anything kinda

Hmm? Don't think that matters... Oda portrays stuff to the viewers he doesn't just say it because of himself

As in he will say with what's goes along in the story, he's not just going to spoil anything kinda
Yeah, but he said "this guy is the second strongest in the crew, right now, no exceptions"

Either way, the 7-A low-end for Shiryu needs to be removed IMO, and Devon should have High 6-A durability.

Back