• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barragan Beyond Ressurection is Mach 373566 assuming Hueco Mundo has the same distance from the Earth to the moon that's 384,400 km in 3 seconds which is how long it takes for a human to raise a hand = 128133333 m/s.

Barragan Beyound Ressurection Respira has continental range and turns everything to nothingness like BR Ulquiorra's eyes.

Zezu1995 said:
so we adding them into the non canon section? if not why bother calcing anything tbh?
I mean, we have filler characters with profiles, only fair we calc non canon stuff for them. Also because Brave Souls might becomes its own thing

That's pretty much what I'm saying. After all, the Anime of bleach almost completely disregards the Manga with modified scenes that don't exist and making the payoff in other scenes comoletely hollow, like Ichigo not training at all in the anime while in the manga he did, the anime makes it seem like Rukia did absolutely nothing during two months and was basically a freeloader in the Kurosaki house

SS is planet sized which includes the muken and west area in burn the witch then we have the WHOLE thing which is SS tier but only Prime sk scales tot hat

Then i need to talk with someone with some calc experience about Bleach, do you guys know someone free ATM?

Tyri456 said:
Then i need to talk with someone with some calc experience about Bleach, do you guys know someone free ATM?
What do you need? I may able to help depending on the context.

We dont have a distance between them do we? Cuz flash of light doesn't mean much if we only have a speed. Plus its Ceros getting thrown around so I doubt it will be accepted as light when we already have DB statements that its light.

i been posted that they keep saying its spiritual light or w.e anyways do tokinada scale too kenpachi or hikone?

I only got Tokinada. I wanted Halibel. Luckily I have plenty of characters to grind out 75 from each and I haven't touched the CFYOW stories yet so I should be able to get more.

Nope.

But we have two remarks:

- Urahara was kidnapped in order to create a Hogyoku

- Hikone got massive power up in Valley,as if he went through hundreds of battles.

How high is Ichigo's stamina by the end of the series?

I know he trained 3 months straight in the Dangai, but I'm curious as to what his new limit would be.

He was always limited by the Substitute Soul Reaper badge, Zangestu only let him use a fragment of his power, and during the Fullbringer arc he learned better control.

Ichigo's stamina should be linked to the amount of Getsuga te Shi'a that he can fire, this was important in his first fight against Grimmjow. Getsuga Tenshō is just Ichigo firing his own Spiritual Energy through his sword. Mugetsu is him unleashing every single drop of energy that he possesses in the ultimate technique. That's why characters can train for along period of time but get tired in battle.

AppleLord said:
Ichigo's stamina should be linked to the amount of Getsuga te Shi'a that he can fire, this was important in his first fight against Grimmjow. Getsuga Tenshō is just Ichigo firing his own Spiritual Energy through his sword. Mugetsu is him unleashing every single drop of energy that he possesses in the ultimate technique. That's why characters can train for along period of time but get tired in battle.
the first bit is kinda wrong , it wasn't stamina that hindered ichigo in his first fight against grimmjow , it was zangetsu gnawing at his soul trying to come out , and the more ichigo used black getsuga , the easier it became for zangetsu to take over .

https://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-212-page-5.html

That doesn't change that Ichigo was tired. Read every other part of him abusing Getsuga Tensho. Or any character fighting, even the light novel says that KS drains a lot of reiatsu from Aizen.

He was panting because zangetsu was trying to take over , and we saw how much it cripple him in his first encounter with yammy , and against yammy he didn't even fired a getsuga and didn't got his ass handed to him prior.

Ichigo is mostly tired from using Getsuga, taking the biggest beating of his life and having to suppress White who is either stronger or equal to him while he's fighting someone stronger than him

Interesting. I ask because I was thinking the eventual naruto vs ichigo seththeprogrammer video and I was just trying to compare different aspects.

On a different topic, I'd be very happy if the anime came back. It seems likely too, but we have to wait and see (I'm also a dub watcher so hopefully it would be simdubbed).

But how about what would happen if the anime did return, like how successful it would be, how long, what it would change?

For length it would be about 76 eps just by going by number of chapters.

mad house should do it since they like doing only 1 season ... but yes easily 40+ episodes unless they rush it , they can also easily make sooo much money from its return.. look at BBS its doing well tbh

yeah stamina is often weird because you can train for a long time and still have bad showings of stamina when fighting somebody realtive, like vegeta/goku training for years in the time chamber yet in the TOP they got tired severwal times within the 48 minutes or whatever

Why does it say here that the location of the Oken was passed down orally by the captain-generals when Yamamoto was the only one who held the office since the beginning?

https://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-223-page-8.html

Technically aint wrong. It was likely passed to Yama orally but he never got around to telling anyone himself. Plus its basically a throwaway line that has no bearing on the plot that gets retconned soon enough.

All those forms for nothing, nothing says how strong they are and it seems like a simple cash grab, the event is just for extra orbs and nothing else. Tokinada is still garbage as a villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back