• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tokinada Tsunayashiro is the man (one of the Noble Houses Head) and the kid is Hikone. Tokinada wants Hikone to be the Soul King and Hikone is basically Ichigo-lite, we don't know much about Hikone but he does not seem to be natural.

Also, Tokinada was the one who was married to Tosen's friend and killed her. It's why Tosen became who he was. It's why the novel is Can't Fear Your Own World when one of Tosen's ideals (and chapter named so) was Can't Fear Your Own Sword.

It's a really good title when you read it and realize it's about Tosen's words, Tokinada's actions to Tosen in the past, Hisagi trying to uphold Tosen's ideals and the fact that it's aout the Three Worlds and the mysteries involving them.

I wanted to do a CRT on this but unfortunately I can not, so if anyone is willing to do it I appreciate it.

Ichigo should have in his profile Reactive Power Level, he showed that he gets stronger during the fight, example; Ichigo vs Ikaku, Ichigo vs Kenyachi, Ichigo vs Zangetsu and others for not mentioning all, and also resistance to seal, paralysis (Rukia, hachi and the other who forgot the name, tried to seal and paralyzes Ichigo), and manipulation of perception the novel, the Sonido cancels out the opponent's perception, and Ichigo fought and accompanied characters that possesses Sonido without much difficulty, and in his full hollow form he showed Sonido, as observed by Ulquiorra and Orihime as well, he also showed resistance to poison of Askin without Orihime's help, this was also shown through Yoruichi.

Excuse the absence of scan, is that I'm out of time and to make matters worse I'm browsing through the cell and excuse my English too.

Resistance to mental control also by resisting the hollow in the fight against Byakuya, but I'm not sure if this is mind control. Manipulation of energy too, he can concentrate the Getsuga on the sword to expand his basic attacks

Dangai Ichigo said:
What should a female Ichigo be called ?
Where do you think Renji and Rukia's daughter got her name from? She was clearly named after Ichigo.

So...

Ichika Kurosaki

Top 13 hottest captains

• 13 Ken-chan(sorry Ken,even with the make-up,you are the least lady like)
  • 12 mayu-chan
  • 11 Gin-chan
  • 10 Toshiro-chan
  • 9 soi fon Chan
  • 8 Koma-chan(ya bite me,i love dogs and her human transformation would rank this high)
  • 7 Ukitake-chan
  • 6 unohana-chan
  • 5 Aizen-chwan
  • 4 Byakuya-chan(strange,just put boobs on his chest and you get a female byakuya)
  • 3 Tosen-chan
  • 2 Kyouraku-chwan(am shocked he is this high)

The hottest is......

• 1 yama ba-Chan(uuuoh! If yama was this old hag bleach would have gone differently,imma rank hertop though,i don't wanna get burnt by her hotness

Quick question about something I may need to make a CRT for, has any Quincy other than Quilge indicated that they can use Sklaverei?

I'm starting to think that only he could. (While Reishi gathering is something obviously all Quincy can do, I'm not seeing any evidence they can all use it to the same degree as Quilge could.)

They should all be able to, even Uryu could use it the first time he used Letzt Stil. We're talking about Quincy that had centuries to millenias of experience as well as Vollstandig, thus could use that form repeatedly unlike Uryu who only had used it that one time by the SS Arc.

If he was using Sklaverei there, shouldn't he have been absorbing Reishi from Mayuri as well? I don't think Uryu's enhanced Reishi manipulation was ever actually named as Sklaverei.

He might have just been using an enhanced version of typical Reishi gathering (which all Quincy), whereas Sklaverei is a super-advanced version of it that enslaves all Reishi in the area.

I would find it a bit weird that in all the other cases of the Sternritter using Vollstandig we didn't see any of them absorbing Reishi from their environment / opponents.

Damage3245 said:
Quick question about something I may need to make a CRT for, has any Quincy other than Quilge indicated that they can use Sklaverei?
I'm starting to think that only he could. (While Reishi gathering is something obviously all Quincy can do, I'm not seeing any evidence they can all use it to the same degree as Quilge could.)
Kirge describes it as something general to powerful quincy rather than a specific trait of his. Unfortunately we never see it used by anyone else. The conclusion I've found most prevelant is that (and I hate citing this) was Plot to keep the Sternritter from being even more OP then they already were.

The novel suggests that Uryu and Ryuken are the only ones who can perform it now, though that may be because Uryu kepy YHWH's power and Ryuken may have another Leiden hant at his disposal.

While he doesn't specifcally state that it is unique to him, he doesn't seem to describe it in a general, common ability way either.

He is stating that the ability allows him to turn the common Quincy ability (of Reishi gathering) up to a ridiculous level / its highest limits.

While this makes it possible that the other Stenritter can use this technique just as well as him, I don't think it should be assumed that they all definitely have it / are capable of using it as well he does.

I think if people insist on keeping it on the Sternritter profiles that a Possibly qualifier should be added in front of it.

Mayuri was a distance away from Uryu upon activation, he was only pulling things from near him. Quilge is similar, he went for the nearby environment before opponents that were nearby.

Skalveri is only usable in Letzt Stil and Vollstandig and there is no named Quincy ability for something between the usual Reishi gathering from the air and the breaking down of spirit particles. Mayuri describes what Uryu was doing and it fits Skalveri.

To give a comprison from another verse, several Dragon Ball characters have 'Possibly Portal Creation' due to being superior in power to SSJ3 Gotenks / Super Buu who could open portals through sheer power.

I think that the Sternritter should at least have a 'Possibly' qualifier on these abilities.

It's because he has a full stop on the end of the URL. That breaks the page when linking it.

Dr.Fix said:
I don't know why it keeps showing blank,but it shows clearly in my profile user blog page,I've tried copying it but it keeps showing blank,could someone help me copy the link from my profile page and post it here so that others can see.

You just need to get it renamed so it doesn't have a full stop in the title / URL.

We're waiting on my thread I believe, it seems to have died down, so just need Soldier Blue to get in it. From there we work on that long list up above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back