• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Orihime Inoe CRT Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i'm reading the statistics are for her reaction and shield durability.

I agree with reaction speed but i'm not sure about shield durability,although the recent chapter of the novel heavility implies Fullbringers such as her powers are quite close to the Soul King I believe,and Aizen also stated this in the manga since her power is the "rejection of events".

It should also be noted her powers are heavility reliant on her mental state,i'd assume she was at her best state of mind in that battle with her desire to protect Ichigo and finally feeling useful and all.

There's a difference between being backhanded casually and just beaten casually. There's no question or debate that Yammy defeated Chad at that time extremely easily but I don't believe its as bad as Yammy putting his hand out, knocking it into Orihime and she passes out with major bruises and injuries. Or using just a literal fingure touch to crack her Shun-Shun Rikka.

Chad actually fights with Yammy before he loses, which would make it more logical for Yammy to use more power and effort to defeat him than he did with Orihime, even with both being casual for Yammy.

...Again, to make it clearer to everyone: the only stats in which Orihime should scale to the likes of Uryu, Ichigo, and Yhwach, are reaction speed and the durability of Santen Kesshu.

Her DC/AP and physical durability should probably remain the same as they are now because she doesn't have better feats.

I think that IMade seemed to make sense in his long post above, but you still need to write an outline for the practical changes that you wish to apply to the profile page.

Ovy7 said:
...Again, to make it clearer to everyone: the only stats in which Orihime should scale to the likes of Uryu, Ichigo, and Yhwach, are reaction speed and the durability of Santen Kesshu.

Her DC/AP and physical durability should probably remain the same as they are now because she doesn't have better feats.
She is capable of attacking with her shield,if she puts tsubaki in the formation,she could reflect potential impact and damage her opponent.although she does so rarely and the range is very limited.

As for her physical durability,she really has no direct feats except maybe surviving an off screen beating from yhwach and looking at Yamamoto,ichibei,Ichigo,Gissele and Lilloto,beatings from Yhwach aren't exactly subtle

That and she barely survived Yammy's non-serious blow,a blow that normally takes steel skinned arrancars head off.

Tsubaki + Koten Zanshun don't have feats on par with her Santen Kesshun's durability. Theoretically, they are the "same" thing. The Shun Shun Rikka said Santen Kesshun rejects what comes at the front of the shield. Soten Kishun rejects what's behind the shield (the healing). Koten Zanshun rejects on both sides of the shield by blowing a hole in the enemy and then rejecting the union of matter.

The problem is we don't have feats for Koten Zanshun since it was literally used 4 times in Bleach. The most succesful usage (and the last usage) was when Orhime combined Koten Zanshun with Santen Kesshun to make Shiten Koshun.

So basically, Koten Zanshun hits you with a really durable ass shield and if it manages to penetrate you, it utilizes the rejecting property to cut you. Now I personally don't think the "hitting" portion of Koten Zanshun is actually good due to lack of feats.

Yeah, I agree with this ^. Orihime can do that damage reflexion thing, but we should just go with the feats she has with and not just say that if her Santen Kesshun can tank attacks from SK Yhwach, then she could also reflect those attacks back (is she could, she would have probably done it against Yhwach).

@IMade

Is Ovy7's suggestion fine with you?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Scaling Orihime to Yhwach is just as bad as scaling Sakura to Kaguya.
Sakura only got a single hit on Kaguya which is an outlier. Orihime was stated to train, the Author gave her the speech and she has varios feats with her shield. No one is asking for her physicals or AP to be scale to Yhwach.

Ichigo trust her to fight now with him when he previously saw her as a weakling that needed protection:

Bleach-7483045
Bleach-7483051
Bleach-7483057
Bleach-7483063

Konaguna said:
Generally there are lots of moments where fodders took on stronger enemies and did hurt them, does that place them on their level despite them clearly being inferior? This whole thing sounds like a major mess to me, a couple of statements can not justify contradicting feats of the entire verse
If they manage to hurt them they are not fodder. Maybe you are confusing the comic relief of Omaeda vs Barragan. You can post the fights you are mentioning do they can be clarify and explained with scans. Or ask me in my wall to not derail this Thread.

Anyway, you preferably need to convince Soldier Blue and Matthew about this, and Soldier Blue is very busy IRL at the moment.

Ovy's proposal looks like a good starting step; however, I think we need to first discuss how many keys we are making for her. The blatant issue with her current page is that it's all one key for the entire series.

As I sectioned above, I think she should have a key for each arc. Substitute Soul Reaper, Soul Society, Arrancar, Fullbring and Blood War arc. Orihime's reactions, Shun Shun speed, Santen Kesshun durability increases in each arc as seen with feats and training. Even her physicals increase from BoS to beginning of Arrancar Arc, so she should get some more keys.

Orihime has already stopped Ulquiorra base scams and kept Ichigo Bankai fake stuck for a while. I do not see why defensively speaking, she gets nerf. But morally I would consider PIS, her technique was deduced by Aizen as "Rejection of Events," then it would be pure HAX. Would defense level Athlete and with Santen Kesshun catch Mountain?

Well, I personally do not have a problem with this.

If it was hax the people who had manage to destroyed and survived countered attacks from her shield are Resistance to been rejected from Existence? No. Her hax comes from the inside of the shield, not the outside and they are different shields since she has 5 fairies that provide different powers, people forgot that part.

AppleLord said:
If it was hax the people who had manage to destroyed and survived countered attacks from her shield are Resistance to been rejected from Existence? No. Her hax comes from the inside of the shield, not the outside and they are different shields since she has 5 fairies that provide different powers, people forgot that part.
Of course not, man. Hax, I say, in the case of the justification for him to be able to withstand blows at this level.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Chad doesn't fight Yammy before Yammy just fodders him with one simple arm movement.
Yammy was even more surprised when Orihime stopped him than when Chad did. It even prompted him to wonder what Orihime was instead of wondering what Chad was since neither were clearly Shinigami.
The top part is speculation since the fight sequence is cut out. It skips right over to Chad being stomped.

As for the bottom, that is more likely because Orihime is the "fragile girl" type of character for the team, especially since Yammy and Ulquiorra already knew she had garbage level strength like Chad. But even more of a reason, her Shun-Shun Rikka powers were completely unknown to them when she was using its healing abilities. That made it's abilities even interesting for Ulquiorra to explore who even thought at first it was localized time-space manipulation.

The fight sequence can't be cut in the same manga panel. It was not shown by the Author. Chad attacked, Yammy stomped him with his hand. That was the whole sequence.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Numerous times, Orihime reacts and blocks Yhwach's energy attacks despite his attacks being fast enough to overwhelm True Shikai Ichigo.
Am I the only one who sees a massive problem with this
Uryu was on the same level of speed with True Shikai Ichigo and after she trained with Urahara, Chad and possibly Grimmjow in Hueco Mundo she learned to fly and reacted/blocked Uryu's arrows. Her feats are consistent in the final Arc. She even manage to erase Askin hax from True Shikai Ichigo when she previously couldn't heal through Ulquiorra Segunda Etapa Reiatsu on Ichigo's body two arcs before.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Okay it's pretty simple, Orihime just got a massive boost in some of her stats
You mean massive as in bigger than absorbing the Soul King.

PaChi2 said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
Only a speed boost and her shield durability. Her physical remains the same. No AP feat except that she made Base Ginjo bleed who in the novels forced Grimmjow back. Tsukishima also cut Grimmjow who Orihime stop an attack from Complete Fullbring Ichigo who manage to cut Tsukishima's arm. :)

AppleLord said:
PaChi2 said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
Only a speed boost and her shield durability. Her physical remains the same. No AP feat except that she made Base Ginjo bleed who in the novels forced Grimmjow back. Tsukishima also cut Grimmjow who Orihime stop an attack from Complete Fullbring Ichigo who manage to cut Tsukishima's arm. :)
And I have that beautiful of scan of Tsukishima getting his arm cut off

Tsukishima loses arm to Ichigo

AppleLord said:
The fight sequence can't be cut in the same manga panel. It was not shown by the Author. Chad attacked, Yammy stomped him with his hand. That was the whole sequence.
You do know this happens numerous times in fiction right? Author or no author it doesnt matter.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
AppleLord said:
You do know this happens numerous times in fiction right? Author or no author it doesnt matter.
I don't see anything besides Chad attacks> Yamy solos off-screen- Orihime turns around barely reactions to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back