• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Profile Revisions (Hollows - Espada)

Status
Not open for further replies.

All 10 of the original Espada profiles have been completely revised, adding scans and references to every ability while also adding new abilities and resistances as well.

Let's go onto those things right now.

All Profiles - Removed Superhuman Physical Characteristics from all profiles, this is already on the Soul Physiology Blog.

Yammy - Removed Large Size and replaced it with Size Manipulation, Added Enhanced Soul Manipulation and Absorption (Soul and Matter - Gonzui allows Yammy to absorb the souls of those around him if said souls are weak enough[6]) and Breath Attack (Yammy is capable of firing cero's out of his mouth[7]), Added Ice Manipulation (Resisted the coldness of Toshiro Hitsugaya's ice[10], which scales above Rukia's ice temperature which can casually freeze and shatter the hierro of lesser arrancar[11]) and Deconstruction (Atomic - Resisted Orihime Inoue's Koten Zanshun which "rejects the union of matter' of its target[12])

Starkk - Added Enhanced Soul Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Limited Fire Manipulation and Duplication (Given his aspect of death being "Solitude"[7], Starrk can tear pieces of his own soul out and transform them into things[8], doing so to create Lilynette[3], while in a more combative applicable sense he can create spiritual wolves[8], he can create a plethora of these wolves[8] and everytime these wolves are damage they'll regenerate and then split into even more wolves[8], these wolves will home onto Starrk's opponents mercilessly until they latch onto them, after which[8], they proceed to explode, generating a massive fiery explosion[8]), and Resistance to Extrasensory Perception (Using Sonído allows the user to bypass Extrasensory Perception[9]) and High Temperatures (Resisted the heat of Love's Shikai[10])

Baraggan -
Tier - Added Limited Heat Manipulation and Limited Size Manipulation (Tier's Resurrección - Tiburón grants Tier the ability to generate and manipulate water[2], doing so to create large water-based attacks[3], given this control over water she can do things like reduce ice back into its liquid form[3], control the temperature of water, turning it scalding hot[3] and even take control over the water attacks of her opponent[3], allowing her to freely control the movement[3] and size of it[3]) and Cold Temperatures (Tier completely resisted the coldness of Toshiro Hitsugaya's ice[5])

Ulquiorra - Added Enhanced Explosion Manipulation and Enhanced Statistics Amplification (True - Ulquiorra's Resurrección - Murciélago transforms the physical appearance of Ulquiorra while granting him greatly increases physical stats[5], the ability of natural flight through his wings[6] and the ability to create energy-based weapons and attacks[6], primarily creating lances which can be used like a regular weapon[6] or can be thrown to generate a large explosion[4], Ulquiorra also has another, completely unique Resurrección that only he has, with it being called Segunda Etapa[7], this transformation is massively above Ulquiorra's previous transformation[7], greatly increasing everything about Ulquiorra, be it his stats[7], attacking power[7], and even his energy creation ability[4]) and Added High Temperatures (Completely tanked the heat created by Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou[6])

Nnoitra - Added Weapon Creation and Additional Limbs (Nnoitra's Resurrección - Santa Teresa completely transforms his physical appearance while greatly increasing his physical stats[2], while in this transformation Nnoitra gains a total of six arms[2], with two of those arms hiding directly inside Nnoitra[2], which can be brought out any moment, usually doing this when he's holding an opponent or stuck in a physical clash with them to deal normally fatal damage through piecing them with these hands when they least expect it[2], Nnoitra also has the helpful ability to can create scythes from his wrist, allowing him to have a nigh-infinite supply of weapons[4]), Added Breath Attack (Nnoitra can shoot out cero's from his tongue[6]), and Added High Temperatures (Resisted the heat created by Nelliel's Cero Doble[7])

Grimmjow - Added Weapon Creation and Enhanced Damage Boost (Grimmjow's Resurrección - Pantera completely transforms Grimmjow's physical appearance, causing him to gain some of the inherent characteristics of a panther[5], while in this state his physical stats are greatly increased as well[5], he also gains powerful abilities like Desgarrón which is Grimmjow's strongest attack[6], being above even the power of Gran Rey Cero and Cero Oscuras[7]), and Added Limited Sound Manipulation (Grimmjow can create sound waves from his screams while in Resurrección[5])

Zommari - Added Limited Organic Manipulation (Zommari can levitate his sword when transforming into his Resurrección[2], this also causes pink goo to shoot out from the sword, which proceeds coat Zommari's entire body[2]), Added Danmaku (Zommari's Resurrección - Brujería grants Zommari the ability of "Amor"[2], this ability is brought about through Zommari's aspect of death being "Ecstasy"[3], what Amor allows Zommari to do is take control over any object through marking it with his "eyes"[2], he has about fifty of these eyes and he can use all fifty at the same time[4], the "marking" of an object is through applying an almost invisible stamp which is shot out through these eyes[4], Zommari can also completely bypass the need to mark all the limbs of someone's body to fully control their movements through only marking the head of the person[4]), Added Limited Damage Reduction (Given Zommari's physiology while in his Resurrección, he can hide within his "cocoon" to greatly reduce the damage his body takes[5]), and Added Enhanced Afterimage Creation (With Gemelos Sonído - Zommari can create 5 life-like afterimages of himself with his brand of Sonido[1], these afterimages are so real that cutting them causes blood to shoot out from their wounds[1]

Szayel - Added nothing.

Aaroniero - Removed Large Size and added Size Manipulation.

Agree - Damage3245, LordTracer, Shadowbokunohero

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
I agree

But I can't understand the Corrosion Inducement, Durability Negation and Pain Manipulation from Barragan. Everything is just part of the age manipulation

I don't care.
Let me rephrase that.

Doing that is stupid, Superhuman Physical Characteristics is a general ability that would be indexed on their page regardless of whether or not their physiology page includes it, because it is an ability that is prominently demonstrated among the Quincy characters.

Let me rephrase that.

Doing that is stupid, Superhuman Physical Characteristics is a general ability that would be indexed on their page regardless of whether or not their physiology page includes it, because it is an ability that is prominently demonstrated among the Quincy characters.
I. Don't. Care.

I'm not re-adding the ability when it already exist on the physiology blog.

Disagree soul physiology just makes their profiles page look smaller
Don't comment on my revisions ever again if this is what you're going to hit me with.

Actually be a constructive member that isn't saying "the profile's look smaller, which means i disagree with everything", i'm 100% not counting this vote at all.

I'll address LOK comment above later, just woke up.

Guys we’re not back pedaling on the physiology blogs lmao, they objectively serve to make updating profiles easier

Yammy: Fine with Resistance to Deconstruction if Orihime have it, though is that really atomic level deconstruct? The "reject union of matter" sound quite vague, are there any other scan supporting the deconstruction of that level?

Stark: If he turn pieces of his soul in wolves that should be transformation.

Barragan: Why is that pain manip? Shouldn't be age manip or corrosion? The possible will manip sound too vague to add it even as a possible, and wasn't already rejected in the past for the same reason?

Tier: The name in this scan is wrong, is Cascada instead of Cascata, 0/10 translation and crt 🗿

Yammy: Fine with Resistance to Deconstruction if Orihime have it, though is that really atomic level deconstruct? The "reject union of matter" sound quite vague, are there any other scan supporting the deconstruction of that level?
She does have it, i linked the profile so people can actually go and check to see if she has it.

Also i don't believe i need to give more supporting evidence tbh, it's currently accepted on her profile.

Stark: If he turn pieces of his soul in wolves that should be transformation.
He already has transformation.

Barragan: Why is that pain manip? Shouldn't be age manip or corrosion? The possible will manip sound too vague to add it even as a possible, and wasn't already rejected in the past for the same reason?
Because Baraggan's aging induces crazy amounts of pain? that isn't a counter to adding the ability though, you're just stating you don't believe it should be added, even with a possibly rating without given evidence to the contrary, and the reason why it was reject previously was because i concede to not adding it to the profile because i didn't want to prolong the debate, this isn't happening right now.

The corrosion would be a consequence of the fact that the target is aging to a point where it is disintegrating. It's just a extremely good age manipulation, but there is no reason to be something corrosive when it has already been established that Barragan is just making things become old/nonexistent

She does have it, i linked the profile so people can actually go and check to see if she has it.

Also i don't believe i need to give more supporting evidence tbh, it's currently accepted on her profile.

He already has transformation.

Because Baraggan's aging induces crazy amounts of pain? that isn't a counter to adding the ability though, you're just stating you don't believe it should be added, even with a possibly rating without given evidence to the contrary, and the reason why it was reject previously was because i concede to not adding it to the profile because i didn't want to prolong the debate, this isn't happening right now.
I askeded for more because even after see her profile I don't really see the motive of atomic level deconstruction (I honestly can't even see the deconstruction part with the current scans), though I guess you are right and add it, though later I will probably do a crt about Orihime deconstruction.

I mean, he already also have soul manip and duplication and you still mentioned those.

That isn't manipulation of pain though, a lot of characters cause people to suffer immense amounts of pain with their attacks/powers but they don't gain pain manip, that's more so when the character is directly controlling the feeling of pain. If he could actually affect people will with his power that would have be a really powerful and useful ability that he and the manga would give more attention, considering how in the same part he also say that the moon and sun are insignificant in face of his power that seem to indicate that is flowery language (that or he is tier 4).

images_-_2022-08-14T152711.445.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back