• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 3: Post-Timeskip (Fullbring, TYBW and CFYOW Novel) (Part 3)

these ones are reaaally the only ones i disagree with

shunsui: Relativistic (Kept up with Lille) | FTL (Can accompany Tokinada)

Ukitake: Relativistic (Comparable to Shunsui)

Nemu: FTL (Able to catch a Heilig Pfeil fired from Pernida and save Mayuri), higher

Dangai Ichigo's and Transcendent Aizen's justifications currently look very sketchy to me. I'll go through and look for others.

Monster Aizen scales to Dangai who scales to TSI who is above Ichibe. TSI is also well above the Femritters who were managing to harm Muken Kenny. Transcendent and Chrysalis scale well above Isshin and FKT Kisuke and by statements they are also beyond Shikai Yama. That said, I'm not a fan of scaling the lesser Aizens above Shikai Kenny just cuz "transcendent".

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
true shikai ichigo = dangai ichigo >> kenpachi >> hikone

that simple
I was referring to their speed ratings, not their AP ratings.

@Tekazemikauchi; no, not without additional support.

When was the statement made for example?

Tekazemikauchi said:
if Suì-Feng is one of the fastest captains in Gotei 13, shouldn't she scale to other captains who are FTL?
Probably, she should be faster than other FTL captains if she is noted as "one of the fastest".

And for the Speed ranting, if the cast is stated to being stronger than hikone, yeah they upscale in speed (and with Anonymous explanation too).

What matters is what we can prove though. I'd much rather just scale her to what she already scales to.

Damage3245 said:
@Tekazemikauchi; no, not without additional support.
When was the statement made for example?
I am using the statement that is in the Sandbox; In the Sandbox is saying that she is one of the fastest captains, that's why I thought she would scale to FTL.

@Tekazemikauchi; the statement was made in a much earlier part of the series I believe.

The statement was made in a much earlier part of the series, but since the captains evolved at a comparable scale, the statement should stay valid.

But it should be stated in her profile that she could be faster than the cast such has Ikkaku or Yumichika who can keep up with the female Sternritter

> but since the captains evolved at a comparable scale, the statement should stay valid.

Unfortunately, that can't be proven.

Damage3245 said:
> but since the captains evolved at a comparable scale, the statement should stay valid. Unfortunately, that can't be proven.
If we don't have enough proof that she scales to FTL, she shouldn't have a Likely FTL or Possibly FTL?

Damage3245 said:
> but since the captains evolved at a comparable scale, the statement should stay valid.
Unfortunately, that can't be proven.
If we don't have any other indication of a captain being much faster than what the other captain can do, this fact should stay the same.

The Causality said:
If we don't have any other indication of a captain being much faster than what the other captain can do, this fact should stay the same.
But we do - since those other captains scale to FTL and she does not; hence they're faster than her until proven otherwise.

It's the same for Kensei and Rose who don't show any signs of improving in speed; they're not getting upgraded either.

Tekazemikauchi said:
What is the reason for Pernida to have Relativistic speed?
The only cases of Pernida fighting someone that could lead to them scaling is Yoruichi and Kenpachi as far as I remember.

Also, Oetsu probably should not be 100% FTL since his attacks were against the Pre-Aushwalen members of the Sternritter.

Dangai Ichigo said:
So are we ever gonna reach a agreement in this
Well, since i don't have other things to do, i will try to help a little bit here, hoping it will help to make the revision faster.

Eh, if Sui feng is already Rela, then it's fine

@Tekaze Pernida is a member of Yhwach's guard and each of them is already above any other sternritter, he also fought Kenpachi en Yoruichi.

Damage3245 said:
Tekazemikauchi said:
What is the reason for Pernida to have Relativistic speed?
The only cases of Pernida fighting someone that could lead to them scaling is Yoruichi and Kenpachi as far as I remember.
Also, Oetsu probably should not be 100% FTL since his attacks were against the Pre-Aushwalen members of the Sternritter.
So, can I put this statement in the Sandbox, for people to know why he has Relativistic speed?

The Causality said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
So are we ever gonna reach a agreement in this
Well, since i don't have other things to do, i will try to help here, hoping it will help to make the revision faster.
Eh, if Sui feng is already Rela, then it's fine

@Tekaze Pernida is a member of Yhwach's guard and each of them is already above any other sternritter, he also fought Kenpachi en Yoruichi.
Ok then. is better to put a statement in his first key to confirm why he has Relativistic speed.

It would probably be better just to get rid of Pernida's Pre-Auswhalen key.

Anyone have any reasons to disagree with that?

@Damage theres no evidence Auswahlen revival made the Elites faster. Lille just uses his attacks that aren't projectiles to defeat Oetsu.

Given that Oetsu effortlessly blitzed the Elites, I see no reason as to why he shouldn't have that rating.

Purgy said:
@Damage theres no evidence Auswahlen revival made the Elites faster. Lille just uses his attacks that aren't projectiles to defeat Oetsu.
When you become stronger, you should by logic became faster btw, tho Oetsu should absolutely scale above the Mid/Top Sternritter who can keep up with Renji.

Also, Pernida's current profile has no split keys so I don't know why the sandbox one does.

It didn't say they become stronger, it said they get additional power. Regardless, even if they hypothetically got faster, it's by an undeterminate amount meaning you can't use it to say Oetsu doesn't deserve that rating.

The Causality said:
Purgy said:
When you become stronger, you should by logic became faster btw, tho Oetsu should absolutely scale above the Mid/Top Sternritter who can keep up with Renji.
Also, Damage believes that theres no evidence the Elites are faster than people like Liltotto and other fodder Sternritter like Mask.

@Purgy; that's not quite true. I'm just saying that we shouldn't rate them faster solely on the basis of them being "Elites". The characters themselves have actual feats though.

Damage3245 said:
@Purgy; that's not quite true. I'm just saying that we shouldn't rate them faster solely on the basis of them being "Elites". The characters themselves have actual feats though.
That is true, that was one of your biggest arguments for why the Elites speed ratings were wrong in the previous revision threads, it also goes in line with you saying the Captains shouldn't scale above Nanao in speed.

I'm only saying this because The Causality said

"Oetsu should absolutely scale above the Mid/Top Sternritter that can keep up with Renji"

when based on the posts you've made, I'm pretty sure you'll never accept that.

@Purgy; well yeah; I don't think we should be scaling these profiles on a very loose basis.

That includes scaling them to random people that they have no direct connection to.

Their "Elites" state should be an enough evidence, since some of the FTL stern are much lower in the hierarchy despite their feat. If they were particularly faster than the Elites, they should have some backup on their speed or some stetement or evidence that suggest that they are Faster despite being lower in the hierarchy

Damage3245 said:
@Purgy; well yeah; I don't think we should be scaling these profiles on a very loose basis.
That includes scaling them to random people that they have no direct connection to.
Yhwach considers the regular Sternritter as fodder, and just pawns. This is demonstrated when he left them to die in the Soul Society and brought the Elites to SK Palace. It's logical that the Elites are above the regular Sternritter in every way, I mean The Causality assumed as such by default because it's a fair assumption.

Back