• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 3: Post-Timeskip (Fullbring, TYBW and CFYOW Novel)

The Crystal surrounding the Soul King was important according to the novels. That's part of the lynchpin since Soul King is basically a battery for the worlds.

And I never said Mimihagi took Reio's powers, all I said was that Mimihagi used their own power to halt Reio in place. Because once Reio was kept in place and in shape, the would society stopped collapsing. We even know a copse by itself can just be Soul King, as seen with what happened with Ywhach's corpse.

So it would Make sense that Mimihagi used his power of stagnation to stop Reio from dying completely like he did with Ukitake. I mean, we saw Reio pierced, but Soul Society didn't start collapsing till Ichigo cut him apart so he clearly wasn't dead enough.

Duedate8898 said:
And I never said Mimihagi took Reio's powers, all I said was that Mimihagi used their own power to halt Reio in place. Because once Reio was kept in place and in shape, the would society stopped collapsing. We even know a copse by itself can just be Soul King, as seen with what happened with Ywhach's corpse.
So it would Make sense that Mimihagi used his power of stagnation to stop Reio from dying completely like he did with Ukitake. I mean, we saw Reio pierced, but Soul Society didn't start collapsing till Ichigo cut him apart so he clearly wasn't dead enough.
As I actually said, to my knowledge Mimihagi has never demonstrated the ability to take or use somebody elses power. Bleach characters have survived complete bisection and having their internal organs fried and you're acting like SK being stabbed in the chest is enough to kill him, Souls have always been way way more enduring than Humans.

Apparently the Crystal works by draining the power of it's captive and using it to maintain the stability of the worlds if I interpreted what Imade said correctly, meaning Mimihagi had to touch it in order for it to do that.

Well, what's currently being decided is the AP of certain character's and the above discussion is concerning said AP, so it isn't derailment. And you haven't really pointed out the flaw in what I'm saying except for that it's baseless and that it's a theory when one, a few of the multipliers being used have no concrete numbers and two, I'm giving support and reasoning as to why it shouldn't be as it is.

Duedate8898 said:
Well, what's currently being decided is the AP of certain character's and the above discussion is concerning said AP, so it isn't derailment. And you haven't really pointed out the flaw in what I'm saying except for that it's baseless and that it's a theory when one, a few of the multipliers being used have no concrete numbers and two, I'm giving support and reasoning as to why it shouldn't be as it is.
Regardless, Mimihagi's feat was accepted long before this thread was made so if you feel it's wrong make a CRT proving it and it will be removed.

The SK was 100% death as stated by many charaters and orihime even tried to ressurect him and failed and then mimi came and was gonna become the new soul king and the whole "he touched the cristal so it must be using the SK" no he is already death and as stated by purgy and imade the reason why mimi had to hold the crystal is so that it started absorbing the power of mimi.

@Ant

The current conclusions are what the current OP has above (it's constantly updated based on discussions here).

However, Damage has issues with some of the speed scaling which the majority here have been arguing with him about.

Plus, as the comment above me is doing, some users are coming in with their additions or issues with the proposals.

So it might need more time for everything to be finished.

Yup. These are some pretty big revisions across a lot of the verse, so there is bound to be more discussion before everything is settled.

Right now my current focus is on Nanao, and after rereading her contribution to the fight with Shunsui and Lille once more, I am convinced that she does not scale to either of them in speed from that fight.

@Sekkonds; because that's not a speed feat? I'm not sure what you think is happening there.

And the proposed scaling chain is a still a circle. Except not the circle is:

Nanao -> Shunsui -> Omaeda -> BG9 -> Sui-Feng -> Nanao

That's the current links between the characters in the OP and what pretty much everyone else is scaling to.

Damage3245 said:
@Sekkonds; because that's not a speed feat? I'm not sure what you think is happening there.

And the proposed scaling chain is a still a circle. Except not the circle is:

Nanao -> Shunsui -> Omaeda -> BG9 -> Sui-Feng -> Nanao

That's the current links between the characters in the OP and what pretty much everyone else is scaling to.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Damage
Lille is the leader of the elite group of quincy called Schutzstaffel. Are you saying he is inferior to other common sternritter who Yhwach doesn't even care about? o_O I honestly don't understand your logic like at all.
Lille > Mask

Damage3245 said:
@AppleLord; alright, that makes Lille Massively Hypersonic+.
That's a joke right? Because if you're serious you are basically same that "Mask can one-shot Base Lille before he activates his power (like Oetsu did) and take his place as the Leader of Yhwach's army."

Damage3245 said:
@AppleLord; alright, that makes Lille Massively Hypersonic+.
And Renji could blitz him too and one-shot him right? But Gerard is faster than Renji and Oetsu is faster than Gerard and Lille but Lille killed Oetsu?

@AppleLord; I don't see anything suggesting Full Power Mask couldn't possibly blitz base Lille.

Just suggesting that your opponent's position is a joke instead of trying to provide evidence for your own side is a poor form of debating.

Damage3245 said:
@AppleLord; I don't see anything suggesting Full Power Mask couldn't possibly blitz base Lille.
Just suggesting that your opponent's position is a joke instead of trying to provide evidence for your own side is a poor form of debating.
If Mask could blitz base Lille he would had been given the position as leader since he is immortal like Lille and has a cheaper version of Gerard's power to get stronger too. The sole reason that Yhwach considered him fodder and choose to take Lille to the royal palace instead of Mask before the second invasion even started is evidence of him been considered fodder.

Damage3245 said:
@AppleLord; that's speculation on your part.
"This is hilarious. I could say the exact same thing back to you."

On my part I am describing what was shown in the manga. You?

AnonymousBlank said:
Resurrected Lille is definitely faster than Vollstandig Mask, pre Rez Lille is trash and shouldn't have a key (no clue if he does tbh).
Pre Aushwalen Lille is MHS+ since Oetsu blitz Soi-Fon and killed Lille. Senjumaru blitz everyone present including Shunsui and Gerard only blitz an illusion of Senjumaru.

@Naeblis495; Mask was already dead long before that point.

@AppleLord; I am using as little speculation as possible. You're the one who hasn't brought any evidence to this.

Trying to invoke Occam's Razor doesn't make you right. You're ignoring context for some ridiculous logic that Lille that scales below the likes of Mask. And the scaling isn't circular. Is this the 1st time you seen individuals scale to someone common sense dictates they scale too?

@Sigurd; it does make me more likely to be right compared to the alternative.

I don't think the context supports what you're arguing for.

And as I pointed out above, the scaling in the OP currently very much is circular.

Makes it more likely to who? Far as I can tell based on this thread no one agrees with you regarding this analysis that Lille would scale below.

What is shown and implied by the context > what you think it is.

It's not, you say it is if you like though. I'm still waiting for that entirely new scaling chain for characters you said you were making.

I'll play devil advocate here.

Why did Renji needed Bankai to survive an attack from Mask D Masculine but was giving Ressurected Gerard a run for his money in shikai?

Back