• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revisions.

Hmm. That is a problem. Perhaps you could ask the calculation group to recalculate the feat by using our previous Soul Society proportions?

How would you actually messure Soul Society's size? Seireitei you can because is their headquaters and the center of Soul Society. But Soul Society is everything, the Seireitei, the mountains outside of seireitei, the 320 districts and everything else beyond then, etc...basically their whole afterlife which is compare to Earth in a databook.

Sereitei is not Soul Society. This is Sereitei:

https://dailyanimeart.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/soul-societies-wall-changes1.png

Soul Society is everything else, basically the dimension, planet or whatever it is and we don't have the exact size. I recommend it should be put as Unknown.

^agree, soul society is the dimension to which everything will go at the end, so it needs to be at least big enough for around 70% of every human who ever died :/ and than buildings, places to create food, clothes etc etc (and of course a immense amount of always incoming souls), i wouldnt be surpised if it is infinite in range :) but for now Unknown is the best option...

@HokageMangaVox Hmm. You might have a point.

@Aizen I will ask him for input.

I think the Yamamoto calc may have been attempted to be lowballed by using the furthest known distance for soul society, but i'd still like Illuminati's opinion on it aswell.

In either case I don't think it's that big a deal if we just decided to remove it.

Mmost of those seem fine in theory, Aizen, now more than ever, has shown he is deserving of being powerscaled to be the second strongest in the series, he has the second strongest feat under his belt and an even stronger hypothetical one, not to mention transcendent beings in Bleach are superior to all non transcendent beings in bleach, that is how Kubo portrayed it at the time...

About Ichigo, I suppose he deserves to be powerscaled to Ichibe now, given the heavy comperison Kubo made about his level of power to that of Yama-G, who is comparable to Ichibe in a lot of ways....

@Illuminati What do you think about the Soul Society proportions?

LordAizenSama said:
@Illuminati that in the calc where Yamamoto claims his bankai can destroy SoulSociety seems to be using NF's own scalings. which are different to ours, apparently
And that when Yamamoto Said the Soul Society would be destroyed via prolonged use of his Bankai, they mistook that as the Seireitei and not the actual Soul Society. I think.

EDIT: The calc says known furtherest parts of Soul Society.
If he real can destroy all of soul society how strong would that make him?

Well, if it is planet-sized, I suppose 5-B via environmental destruction, but given that all feats up to that point were far below that, it would likely have been hyperbole.

If he was talking about the entire soul society which is likely planet sized then yeah, this claim would need to be discarded just for the sheer inconsistency/hyperbole.

LordAizenSama said:
If he was talking about the entire soul society which is likely planet sized then yeah, this feat would need to be discarded just for the sheer inconsistency/hyperbole.
If I think both yammamto and unohana said it so I dont think its just a lie. beccause why would they both say the same thing. but yammamto said that it would also kill him. so even if it is planet level its more like a suicide bomb.

this is what he said I must end this fast before you and me with all of soul society get destroy.

So if yammamto does get up date. i think it should say. planet level in death. so its not real a good attack.

I'm not going to accept it. Whatever they're classifying soul society as is upto them.It could be the furthest known parts of the Soul Society or the entire planet.

And it would just be a straight up outlier.

That fare you get alot of people who want fan boy update. lol Yamamoto could kill you if he hit you that's it he is not planet level.

It would explain Captain Commander Yamamoto did not stupidly use it in Karakura Town, because that planet would not handle that high a temperature directly imposed on it.

Dekoshu said:
It would explain Captain Commander Yamamoto did not stupidly use it in Karakura Town, because that planet would not handle that high a temperature directly on it.
maybe but i think he was worry of this he goes banki he hit aizen 1 hit kill o shit it was not aizen and he just killed a captain.

Nevertheless, I think that Yamamoto's profile currently states that he could destroy all of Soul Society. Could you look that over Aizen?

Raito Utopia said:
Soul society seems to have a separate universe, tosen watches the stars together friend in soul society , I guess size planet for SS is not too exaggerated
http://mangahappy.com/manga/Bleach/148/6

actually, if we assume SS is the place where all souls will go in the end than i think planet size is the minimum imaginable, think about it, every soul that ever died (except for hell-visitors and hollows) will go to SS, it must be immense in order to store all of them and still show enough place for whole cits to be build :O

@Ant I changed it to match what the calc says (Destroying the furthest known parts of SS) so it isn't mistaken for the whole dimension/planet

Back