• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Yamamoto upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok every ones says yamamoto shikai is just city level but that is wrong.

if you look here Aizen says if you did not do that your attack damage would be many times bigger then this city so why do people say its just city level and yamamoto tuck this attack head on. and how power full was that attack because aizen said thanks for saving my world. the way Aizen talking that attack would be the size of 10 city's

Please don't close this page. I want to see what people think.
U13
To help here how big the city is.
Karakura City
U12

because it is a character statements, granted, it was "omniscient" aizen who said that and he said it to mock his enemy so it is likely true,

maybe we can add "likely city lvl +" because we dont know how big "many times of a tiny city" is, new york/los angeles/tokyo scale?

The calc that resulted in City level already counded that and the highest end was accepted.Destroying the town would only require Small City level.

And one more thing the accepted value is 70 megatons which is already listed as City level+

The calc was done with the assumption Yamma would completely destroy the town and not the destruction that was shown.

Kkapoios I know that but Aizen said if he did not stop it the damage would be many time the size of that's city. so my point is if Aizen means it would be the size of 5 citys it would be city+ not just city that's all I mean. so if Aizen says it would destroy about 5 citys that more then just 1 city attack.

U13

Idk about you guys but this guy is clearly a sock puppet of one of those Bleach wankers. He just created his account and already he wants to upgrade Bleach characters.

KuuIchigo are you crazy I was just talking about his shikai even if he did get a upgrade it does not matter because he much stronger then city in bankai I just wanted people see this what Aizen said. and is this guy say its wrong to say think on this size even if you have prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back