• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
4-A, possibly 3-C since we can't truly tell if it's just star clusters or a galaxy.
Sounds fair?
If that was the case I think at least 4-A can work too, or 4-A, possible higher (write reasoning here)

Heavily disagree Peter, no offense.

Sigurd brought forth fantastic evidence that makes 4-A undeniable for instance when Matthew had damn near just closed the thread with 4-C. Regular users have good evidence that needs provided as well, as seen by ImAde and most the thread being swayed to a new view with evidence

It's far too vague to assume this is in any way tied to Soul Society and the Rei O. This is all based on an unnaceptable assumption.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It's far too vague to assume this is in any way tied to Soul Society and the Rei O. This is all based on an unnaceptable assumption.
You're not making a lick of sense lol.

> not tied to soul society

What does this even mean? it's god damn space within soul society.

> not Reio

So let me get this right, he made the starry sky but not the things shown inside of the portal to soul society's space?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Seriously people just accept likely 4-A and be done with it
Sorry but this isn't how a CRT works, and as far as I can tell most people here argree with possibly 3-C. I've watched you change your stance about 5 times.

4-C | 4-A likely higher should work

You shouldn't debate about whether that a galaxy or not..this can never reach a conclusion

Sekkonds. said:
4-C | 4-A likely higher should work

You shouldn't debate about whether that a galaxy or not..this can never reach a conclusion
At Least 4-C, likely 4-A, possibly higher if it really irks people so much.

Then again the last two times compromises were made the people didn't shut up so maybe some people are better left to ignore.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
This isn't for 4-A which is already proven here.

170 08 873817 873213 2 176 001
171 08 873817 873213 2 177 001
4-A is guarantee. That's Kaname Tōsen in soul society. My proposal will be:

>At least 4-A. Or 4-A, possible higher.

To satisfy both parties if both can't come to an agreement.

to contain stars in soul society does not indicate that it was created by Soul King, apparently only the worlds have different particles because they only have life and death, therefore there is no need for any other celestial body to have different spiritual particles because there is no life and death.

Therefore, only the world (planet) is divided, divided into three planes, but these planes are not parallel dimensions but overlapping spaces, that is, occupy the same place at the same time but in different states (in the case of bleach, reish and kishi) , this explains why it is possible to see them in soul society and on Earth, because they are literally looking at the same sky, same universe, a proof of that is the moon, the moon exists in the 3 worlds possessing exactly the same craters, therefore the worlds can only be formed after the formation of the moon. An example of this is in the manga itself where the Yhwach palace exists along with the soul society occupying the same place and at the same time but could not be perceived because it was superimposed on soul society.

And not all worlds are the same size, the hollow world is VERY smaller than Earth. How do I know that? Just look at your moon, I think I do not need to remind you that the moon has no light of its own, it reflects sunlight, and when the planet blocked part of the light creates shadows on the moon, then in the moon the hollow world is possible see almost the entire shadow of the planet on the moon.

20190614 001618
And after all I've said, there's this mention in the databook about soul society and the world of the living being two sides of the same coin, in other words the planet is one but it is divided into two dimensions (ignore the underlined part)

20190614 000809

Clearly you don't since you failed to respond to a single of my points properly. So far no one has addressed my Reishi argument in a satisfactory manner and there is 0 proof that what we see in that space is a galaxy let alone that it was created by the Soul King.

So please. Either bring actual evidence or make way. Nobody is going to play your Stonewalling game here.

As for Mach Two, read the whole thread. The 4-A stuff isn't even agreed on. Let alone satisfactorily proven. Acting like it is and ignoring all the opposition's is the only reason this has got so far. That coupled with the good faith and generosity of my side.

So yes. At least 4-C, likely 4-A remains my final offer. Everything based on the Galaxy Room is bs that isn't proven that you personally want to believe was made by the Rei O isn't an argument.

Unless presented with new evidence I'm not budging.

@Zer00

Just....no.

Memories of Nobody factually disproves your entire headcanon. And it was, hilariously enough, accepted as canon just what, yesterday?

There's no such idea as 'one planet but in two dimensions' for the Real World and Soul Society. They're two factually distinct entire planets.

The entire Hueco Mundo idea is pretty much nonsense as well; asserting that because in real life the moon reflects sunlight therefore a dimension without a sun must have a sun somewhere for the moon to reflect its light is reaching too hard to affirm the consequent. It's an entirely separate planet.

Everything was created by the Soul King and numerous scans have been given as such. It seems many people are outright ignoring what was given as proof in the OP.

At the end of the day, 4-A at a minimum is necessary for accuracy's sake, likely 3-C is good for inclusion

Zero's take makes a lot of sense. Always saw it more like separate, interlacing planes of existence than dimensions in the conventional sense. The thing here is far more metsphysical than it is literal.

>to contain stars in soul society does not indicate that it was created by Soul King, apparently only the worlds have different particles because they only have life and death, therefore there is no need for any other celestial body to have different spiritual particles because there is no life and lives in them time there is no one.

According to your logic. SK and human world share the same rocks, water, flames, oxygen etc, nevermind everything in bleach have soul.

You're denying the logic and facts that I brought in to validate your argument.

a world without sun is a frozen and dark world, hueco mundo is not

> Clearly you don't since you failed to respond to a single of my points properly. So far no one has addressed my Reishi argument in a satisfactory manner and there is 0 proof that what we see in that space is a galaxy let alone that it was created by the Soul King.

No it's just you spouting nonsensical arguments. Your reishi argument was pointless which is why no one bothered to respond to it much to be blunt. As to the 2nd half of this statement, it's incredibily dumb imo. He created the dimension and everything it, refusing to believe it means nothing. please provide evidence from the source material implying otherwise.

So please. Either bring actual evidence or make way. Nobody is going to play your Stonewalling game here.

We have, also lol at stonewalling conisdering your the one who does this with outlandish counter argument not supproted anywhere. He made the verse the way it is now, against provide evidence he didn't.

As for Mach Two, read the whole thread. The 4-A stuff isn't even agreed on. Let alone satisfactorily proven. Acting like it is and ignoring all the opposition's is the only reason this has got so far. That coupled with the good faith and generosity of my side.

You haven't agreed to it. you're hardly ever satisified in threads lol and they usually end up derailed with you involved. I don't care for your generosity, I care about evdience and argument which have brought none forward.

So yes. At least 4-C, likely 4-A remains my final offer. Everything based on the Galaxy Room is bs that isn't proven that you personally want to believe was made by the Rei O isn't an argument.

" Galaxy room bs" is this really how u argue? and again your personal beliefs mean nothing in an argument. He made the dimensions and everything contained within it on a cosmic scale. What are you even going with this? "God" made it? he's god in the series.

Unless presented with new evidence I'm not budging.

That's your problem dude.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
And ofc Matt would agree with such nonsense lol.

I aint even trying be a dick when i say this but Matthew is the same person who spewed the Flow of Souls nonsense so I'm not surprised he's trying to agree with the shit above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back