• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blind Date challenge

Everything is but a dream. When you wake up, it will all be over and Azathoth will hug you back to sleep.

Very poetic indeed

@Dark

Just think about you and that thing, dining on a rest, all too silent, every once in a while trying to make an akward attempt to have a conversation:

"So... How was your day today?"

"Um... Nothing new. Just killed a whole town so a lord of darkness could get a physical body."

"... Oh."

And the silence resumes.

also I am aware about who she is and everything (yes and her pretty mesed up personality), shiro (deadman wonderland) is my favorite female character of all time (the manga itself is also in my top 3) , also she looks more mature in the manga.

Back